Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Birdman (Blu-ray)
$13.00
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$54.99
Gone Girl (Blu-ray)
$13.00
101 Dalmatians (Blu-ray)
$18.00
Dumb and Dumber To (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast (Blu-ray)
$18.00
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 3D (Blu-ray)
$50.99
Interstellar (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Austin Powers Triple Feature (Blu-ray)
$7.99
How to Train Your Dragon 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Blu-ray)
$15.00
Divergent (Blu-ray)
$10.00
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2015, 05:14 PM   #2741
crazdogg crazdogg is offline
Special Member
 
crazdogg's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
Deep Space
173
611
235
Default

What going on EJ missed you Monday.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 05:05 PM   #2742
DangeRuss DangeRuss is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
151
356
293
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Here's something for ya EBoogie!!!!!!!

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...ostcount=20318
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 09:09 PM   #2743
ejusted ejusted is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ejusted's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
New Jersey
68
53
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazdogg View Post
What going on EJ missed you Monday.
Whats up bro! What are you up to today?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
Here's something for ya EBoogie!!!!!!!

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...ostcount=20318
Westchester huh??? I dunno if it will have the same vibe as BK. BK was good and also convenient to get to. Better than nothing I guess!
I wonder why they need to switch venues every year?
Uhh Ohh Does this mean I only have a few months to get pumped like Arnold Schwarzenegger!
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 09:19 PM   #2744
solarrdadd solarrdadd is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
solarrdadd's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
Alexandria, VA
254
902
4
34
225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post
Whats up bro! What are you up to today?

Westchester huh??? I dunno if it will have the same vibe as BK. BK was good and also convenient to get to. Better than nothing I guess!
I wonder why they need to switch venues every year?
Uhh Ohh Does this mean I only have a few months to get pumped like Arnold Schwarzenegger!


[Show spoiler][My Weight Summary]
Time: Mar 23, 2015 12:42 AM
BMI: 25.9
Weight: 175.4 lb(s)
Body Fat: 14.3%
Lean Mass: 150.3 lb(s)

Bone Mass: 7.4 lb(s)
VFR: 7
Muscle Mass: 142.1 lb(s)
Body Water: 56.2%
DCI: 2000 Kcal

no, it never gets old!!
55" Sony SXRD KDS-A552000 1080P
PS3 Slim x2 & XBOX 360 Elite, iPhone6+ 128gb
iPad4 64gb, AppleTV-hdmi x2, NAS-1tb, Oppo BDP-105D, 105, 93 players
Onkyo PR-SC5507P Pre/Pro; TX-NR525 Harmony 1, iFi iDSD DAC & iUSB Power supply, Axiom Spkrs M80v3, VP180v3, QS8v3, QS4v3 M2v3, Front 3 Bi-Wired! Emotiva XSP-1, XPA-5, UPA-2, UPA-200, & mini-x Amp, X-Ref 12 DSP Sub & Ultra Subs 12, Pro-Ject Debut 3 TT, Polk Audio SDA-2, Monitor 10 & Monitor 5Jr speakers
NY GIANTS!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 09:47 PM   #2745
ejusted ejusted is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ejusted's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
New Jersey
68
53
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarrdadd View Post




[Show spoiler][My Weight Summary]

Time: Mar 23, 2015 12:42 AM

BMI: 25.9

Weight: 175.4 lb(s)

Body Fat: 14.3%

Lean Mass: 150.3 lb(s)


Bone Mass: 7.4 lb(s)

VFR: 7

Muscle Mass: 142.1 lb(s)

Body Water: 56.2%

DCI: 2000 Kcal



no, it never gets old!!


I haven't checked mine in ages. I'm kinda going for the shock and awe tactic myself.
Although I did do this over the weekend in some really cold temps.
[Show spoiler]

I'm going to enroll in a few half marathons this summer. If I do well the NYC marathon here I come. I'm going to be like a lean mean running machine.
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass

Last edited by ejusted; 03-23-2015 at 09:51 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:47 PM   #2746
DangeRuss DangeRuss is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
151
356
293
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post
Whats up bro! What are you up to today?

Westchester huh??? I dunno if it will have the same vibe as BK. BK was good and also convenient to get to. Better than nothing I guess!
I wonder why they need to switch venues every year?
Uhh Ohh Does this mean I only have a few months to get pumped like Arnold Schwarzenegger!
They had to change venues because Brooklyn wasn't available for those dates and nothing in the city could really accommodate the vast array of rooms necessary for the multitude of systems of that magnitude

I'll probably be staying there for at least a night

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarrdadd View Post


[Show spoiler][My Weight Summary]
Time: Mar 23, 2015 12:42 AM
BMI: 25.9
Weight: 175.4 lb(s)
Body Fat: 14.3%
Lean Mass: 150.3 lb(s)

Bone Mass: 7.4 lb(s)
VFR: 7
Muscle Mass: 142.1 lb(s)
Body Water: 56.2%
DCI: 2000 Kcal

no, it never gets old!!
Just Keep Swelling kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post
I haven't checked mine in ages. I'm kinda going for the shock and awe tactic myself.
Although I did do this over the weekend in some really cold temps.
[Show spoiler]

I'm going to enroll in a few half marathons this summer. If I do well the NYC marathon here I come. I'm going to be like a lean mean running machine.
A friend of my just came up from Florida to participate in one this past weekend
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 01:21 PM   #2747
ejusted ejusted is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ejusted's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
New Jersey
68
53
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
They had to change venues because Brooklyn wasn't available for those dates and nothing in the city could really accommodate the vast array of rooms necessary for the multitude of systems of that magnitude

I'll probably be staying there for at least a night
I will probably just drive up for the day! I'm not a playa playa like Danger!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
Just Keep Swelling kid
You bet I will!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
A friend of my just came up from Florida to participate in one this past weekend
Yea I think the NYC half was that weekend. I was thinking about that one too. Maybe next year.
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 01:33 PM   #2748
DangeRuss DangeRuss is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
151
356
293
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post
I will probably just drive up for the day! I'm not a playa playa like Danger!!
By that you mean ................... You don't think you can get permission right ?

Quote:
You bet I will!!!
Right now I'm up to 1 pushup a day

Quote:
Yea I think the NYC half was that weekend. I was thinking about that one too. Maybe next year.
It was .......... and they had some really bad weather for it too
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 01:57 PM   #2749
ejusted ejusted is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ejusted's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
New Jersey
68
53
1
Default

Quote:
By that you mean ................... You don't think you can get permission right ?
Guilty as charged brutha!! I am not gonna lie about it. I probably would have no problem getting permission. There are other principalities involved. We'll get into that at a later date.

Quote:
Right now I'm up to 1 pushup a day
You'll be huge in no time!!


Quote:
It was .......... and they had some really bad weather for it too
Yea it was freezing when I ran mine. Once your out there running though......the cold is no issue. Its before and after that sucks.
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 02:51 PM   #2750
DangeRuss DangeRuss is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
151
356
293
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post

You'll be huge in no time!!
Yeah .................. In one form or fashion

Quote:
Yea it was freezing when I ran mine. Once your out there running though......the cold is no issue. Its before and after that sucks.
Remember ........ we got 4-6 inches the day before ... then the temps dropped. He wanted me to come out and support and I told him I'd catch it on TV
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 03:08 PM   #2751
solarrdadd solarrdadd is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
solarrdadd's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
Alexandria, VA
254
902
4
34
225
Default

well, i see the NYAS is going to be in Westchester, i probably won't be making it there. too bad they couldn't keep it closer in the city where it's easy to get to.

it's not that important to me to have to pay for a room for a night or two. hopefully, they will move it back closer to the city or Brooklyn next year.
55" Sony SXRD KDS-A552000 1080P
PS3 Slim x2 & XBOX 360 Elite, iPhone6+ 128gb
iPad4 64gb, AppleTV-hdmi x2, NAS-1tb, Oppo BDP-105D, 105, 93 players
Onkyo PR-SC5507P Pre/Pro; TX-NR525 Harmony 1, iFi iDSD DAC & iUSB Power supply, Axiom Spkrs M80v3, VP180v3, QS8v3, QS4v3 M2v3, Front 3 Bi-Wired! Emotiva XSP-1, XPA-5, UPA-2, UPA-200, & mini-x Amp, X-Ref 12 DSP Sub & Ultra Subs 12, Pro-Ject Debut 3 TT, Polk Audio SDA-2, Monitor 10 & Monitor 5Jr speakers
NY GIANTS!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 03:48 PM   #2752
ejusted ejusted is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ejusted's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
New Jersey
68
53
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarrdadd View Post
well, i see the NYAS is going to be in Westchester, i probably won't be making it there. too bad they couldn't keep it closer in the city where it's easy to get to.

it's not that important to me to have to pay for a room for a night or two. hopefully, they will move it back closer to the city or Brooklyn next year.
Whaaat???? Nooooo....just add 45 minutes to the brooklyn trip and you're there. Hec.....I'll give you a ride the rest of the way if you like. Just meet me in BK we can go together. We gotta have the same crew from last year and possibly add on a few more to the mix! I'm not taking no for an answer.
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 04:00 PM   #2753
DangeRuss DangeRuss is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
151
356
293
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post
Whaaat???? Nooooo....just add 45 minutes to the brooklyn trip and you're there. Hec.....I'll give you a ride the rest of the way if you like. Just meet me in BK we can go together. We gotta have the same crew from last year and possibly add on a few more to the mix! I'm not taking no for an answer.
I'm digging the way you're thinking E Boogie, He really needs to be there
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
PH3AR's Home Theater Thread Home Theater Galleries PH3AR 15 07-29-2013 04:00 AM
Joe's Home theater thread Home Theater Galleries ixlegitballinxl 178 12-16-2012 04:39 PM
JasonR's Home Theater Thread Home Theater Galleries JasonR 1872 08-14-2011 04:56 PM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:07 AM.