Best Blu-ray Deals

Black Friday Sale is Live, $3.99 Blu-ray Movies »
Now: Mission: Impossible - Ghost Pr… $3.96 (55% sold out)
Now: Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 $10.00 (52% sold out)
Now: Neighbors $9.00 (44% sold out)
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Killing Them Softly (Blu-ray)
$3.99
9 hrs ago
American Hustle (Blu-ray)
$6.00
21 hrs ago
Gangs of New York (Blu-ray)
$3.99
1 hr ago
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Blu-ray)
$4.99
12 hrs ago
Breaking Bad: The Final Season (Blu-ray)
$9.99
15 hrs ago
Good Will Hunting (Blu-ray)
$3.99
 
Casablanca (Blu-ray)
$5.99
53 min ago
The Sandlot (Blu-ray)
$4.99
2 hrs ago
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$9.00
20 hrs ago
Act of Valor (Blu-ray)
$4.99
2 hrs ago
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$9.99
15 hrs ago
Bad Santa (Blu-ray)
$3.99
16 hrs ago
Super 8 (Blu-ray)
$4.99
 
Frozen Planet (Blu-ray)
$9.99
14 hrs ago

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
bentvalve bentvalve is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
bentvalve's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Pacific Northwest
3
50
Question What is this 'Die Hard with a Vengeance' all about?

I was looking for a copy of 'Die Hard with a Vengeance' and found THIS ONE at BestBuy.com its also at Amazon.com, LINK. The only place I can find it here at Blu-ray.com is HERE. What exactly did I find? I'd appreciate some input, thanks.
bentvalve's Blu-rays: 752 (collection order; Music>Musicals>Documentaries>TV shows>Criterions>Movies)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:07 PM   #2
Taco Tuesday Taco Tuesday is offline
Active Member
 
Taco Tuesday's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
Philly
211
5
Default

They gave new cover art to the individual Die Hard films to coincide with the 25th anniversary set. None of them have anything different from the old discs.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:10 PM   #3
bigdaddyhorse bigdaddyhorse is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
bigdaddyhorse's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
SE MI.
558
1147
3
30
Default

It's just a re-issue of the old Die Hard 3 disc with a new cover, a dvd-combo now and movie cash for DH5. I've seen em at all stores now, Sams Club, Wal-Mart and Best Buy. Even better is part 4 makes you think they have included the unrated on blu, but look close and it's on the dvd only. If you can get the old cover cheaper you'll miss nothing, content is identical (except for the inclusion of dvd copies on the new ones), specs are identical.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:47 AM   #4
kemcha kemcha is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
kemcha's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Michigan, USA
71
56
18
29
Default

lols ... maybe the OP has never heard of alternative Blu-ray covers before ... lols
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:11 AM   #5
bentvalve bentvalve is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
bentvalve's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Pacific Northwest
3
50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyhorse View Post
It's just a re-issue of the old Die Hard 3 disc with a new cover, a dvd-combo now and movie cash for DH5. I've seen em at all stores now, Sams Club, Wal-Mart and Best Buy. Even better is part 4 makes you think they have included the unrated on blu, but look close and it's on the dvd only. If you can get the old cover cheaper you'll miss nothing, content is identical (except for the inclusion of dvd copies on the new ones), specs are identical.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Tuesday View Post
They gave new cover art to the individual Die Hard films to coincide with the 25th anniversary set. None of them have anything different from the old discs.
Thanks guys!
bentvalve's Blu-rays: 752 (collection order; Music>Musicals>Documentaries>TV shows>Criterions>Movies)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:17 AM   #6
bentvalve bentvalve is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
bentvalve's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Pacific Northwest
3
50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemcha View Post
lols ... maybe the OP has never heard of alternative Blu-ray covers before ... lols
Umm yeah.
bentvalve's Blu-rays: 752 (collection order; Music>Musicals>Documentaries>TV shows>Criterions>Movies)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #7
rickah88 rickah88 is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
rickah88's Avatar
 
May 2010
Columbia, MD
2068
189
89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentvalve View Post
Umm yeah.
Don't worry about it, some members still can't figure out the James Bond set.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:45 PM   #8
bentvalve bentvalve is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
bentvalve's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Pacific Northwest
3
50
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickah88 View Post
Don't worry about it, some members still can't figure out the James Bond set.
bentvalve's Blu-rays: 752 (collection order; Music>Musicals>Documentaries>TV shows>Criterions>Movies)
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:40 AM.