COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Dexter: The Eighth Season (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Poirot: The Complete Cases Collection (Blu-ray)
$198.49
Draft Day (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Orange Is the New Black: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$18.49
Sleepaway Camp (Blu-ray)
$15.99
Transformers Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$17.24
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Ray Donovan: Season One (Blu-ray)
$24.49
Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled (Blu-ray)
$119.99
Destroy All Monsters (Blu-ray)
$12.74
Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Eternal Damn Nation (Blu-ray)
$15.25
Steven Spielberg Director's Collection (Blu-ray)
$91.99
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Cat People (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Erin Brockovich (Blu-ray)
$13.48
Titanic 3D (Blu-ray)
$18.49
The Fault in Our Stars (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Boardwalk Empire: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$22.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Wish Lists

Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM   #1401
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2011

I tried watching The Abyss three times being I have it on my DVR, but, I fell asleep each time. I don't know what it is!? There's nothing wrong with the movie. I don't hate it. I guess it's just not for me. Yet, I love True Lies. Its part of my "Blu-Six" (the six remaining catalog titles I must have on blu)
Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM   #1402
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill_Be_Back View Post
I wish they were leaked, who knows when we will end up seeing them. Don't even joke about another DVD release!
It would be even worse if it was another DVD only release AND non-anamorphic.
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM   #1403

Jan 2010
Oak Lawn, IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesslan View Post
And since he is in the middle of Avatar 2,3 and 4 we might have to wait a few months (years?)....
Dear God...thanks to all the igits who needed to see Avatar multiple times and want Pandora to exist is why we now suffer these upcoming sequels

The first one was okay..great visuals but coupled by the most simplistic non challenging (for a sci fi) story... "unobtanium"??? lol ...means it really shouldn't have made the coin it made...but again...no accounting for taste and folks who have the "me like bigum colors ez storeee me follow...colors pretty and blue...me want to live there so deep this is two meeeee...
Comfort the afflicted & afflict the comfortable
Thanks given by:
Iron Eagle 74 (Today)
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM   #1404
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 720pDude View Post
Dear God...thanks to all the igits who needed to see Avatar multiple times and want Pandora to exist is why we now suffer these upcoming sequels

The first one was okay..great visuals but coupled by the most simplistic non challenging (for a sci fi) story... "unobtanium"??? lol ...means it really shouldn't have made the coin it made...but again...no accounting for taste and folks who have the "me like bigum colors ez storeee me follow...colors pretty and blue...me want to live there so deep this is two meeeee...
The thing that confused me more than someone determining Tilda Swinton's gender was, that super-fans of Avatar (the ones that were so die-hard that they proclaimed they wanted to live on Pandora) kept going on about "the colors and how beautiful it is to see such colors on their planet..." etc
Ummm, dunce, those colors came from Earth! They were made by humans and put in a fake story and consist of the same colors found in our color chart! They're our colors. Those colors are real and they're here because this is real life and that is fake
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM   #1405
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by 720pDude View Post

The only reason why James Cameron is working on the Avatar sequels is because it advances his agenda as seen in his statements below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron
My intention when I made Avatar was to do Battle Angel next. However, the positive feedback for Avatar and the support of the message of Avatar, encouraged me to do more of those films.

For me, the success was a factor because I was encouraged by the fact that an environmental film, or a film about nature, could be successful. It's certainly not just about money. I'm considering success to mean the measure of the ability of the film to communicate. Every director wants their film to communicate. The biggest factor, however, is the drive to continue developing the world-- more characters, more creatures with unfettered creativity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron
Dorian, this may surprise you, because it surprised me when I found out, but the single biggest thing that an individual can do to combat climate change is to stop eating animals. Because of the huge, huge carbon footprint of animal agriculture. I was shocked to find out that animal agriculture directly or indirectly accounts for 14.5% of all greenhouse gas emissions, compared to all transportation - every ship, car, truck, plane on the planet only accounts for 13%. Less than animal agriculture. So most people think that buying a Prius is the answer, and it's certainly not wrong, but it's not the biggest agent of climate change.

Well, I have 5 kids and I would never answer the question if someone asked me which one was my favorite. The same with my movies. Each film is a journey, you learn so much from it, and it's a reflection of a different period in your life, a different snapshot of who you were at this time. The one I'm working on is always my favorite. Right now it's Avatar 2, Avatar 3, and Avatar 4.
It's all about climate change.
Thanks given by:
Iron Eagle 74 (Today)
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM   #1406
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdodolak View Post
The only reason why James Cameron is working on the Avatar sequels is because it advances his agenda as seen in his statements below.

It's all about climate change.
Ugh, he's a tool.
He better tell the Sun and the Earth's own volcano's to stop effecting the climate, too... being they have more than twice the effect on our Earth than both the cars and the animals combined. And by the way: meat is tasty.
Thanks given by:
iank (Today), Iron Eagle 74 (Today)
Old Today, 03:45 AM   #1407

Jun 2010
Clinton, MS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultlife2013 View Post
I'm pretty sure if they released these movies on blu-ray without any special features there would be pages and pages of complaining about it.
Not from me. I'd jump for joy just to get the movies.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Wish Lists