Best PS3 Deals

Top PS3 Deals, Cheap PS3 Games!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Destiny (PS3)
$49.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3)
$29.99
Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)
$39.99
Need for Speed Rivals (PS3)
$18.99
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS3)
$52.07
The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS3)
$19.99
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Collection (PS3)
$19.99
Lego Marvel Super Heroes (PS3)
$14.99
FIFA 14 (PS3)
$27.08
LEGO The Hobbit (PS3)
$22.46
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (PS3)
$40.59
Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland (PS3)
$41.09
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS3)
$22.99
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition (PS3)
$14.99
WWE '13 (PS3)
$15.89
Jak and Daxter Collection (PS3)
$13.41
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 06-04-2014, 03:12 PM   #2381
blahsi blahsi is offline
Active Member
 
Apr 2011
114
Default

All of the single player DLC is half off right now with the PS store flash sale. Which ones are worth my purchase?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 03:46 PM   #2382
Tekka Tekka is offline
Active Member
 
Tekka's Avatar
 
Apr 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
78
2
Default

I am surprised all the dlcs aren't included in this Mass Effect Trilogy. I could have sworn the physical copy included all of this stuff.

I'm undecided on if I should get this trilogy since I own the first two games on steam. I really only want the third one and the dlcs so I can get that full experience.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:46 PM   #2383
Havok83 Havok83 is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Havok83's Avatar
 
Sep 2007
147
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekka View Post
I am surprised all the dlcs aren't included in this Mass Effect Trilogy. I could have sworn the physical copy included all of this stuff.

I'm undecided on if I should get this trilogy since I own the first two games on steam. I really only want the third one and the dlcs so I can get that full experience.
No and that was a controversy when EA released it.

Lame that Mass Effect isnt on sale. I already own the last 2 games

If you already own 2 of the games, then its pointless to get this unless you want to experience it on the PS3. Otherwise, Id just continue your progress on the PC with 3
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:31 PM   #2384
Tekka Tekka is offline
Active Member
 
Tekka's Avatar
 
Apr 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
78
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
No and that was a controversy when EA released it.

Lame that Mass Effect isnt on sale. I already own the last 2 games

If you already own 2 of the games, then its pointless to get this unless you want to experience it on the PS3. Otherwise, Id just continue your progress on the PC with 3
Luckily Mass Effect 3 is on sale right now for 7.99 on Origin. It would allow me to stick with the PC version of the game.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:06 AM   #2385
Cook Cook is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Nov 2009
138
1
Default

I bought the trilogy for $14.99 during this weeks rpg sale on the playstation store. My plan was to wait for the PS4 remaster but I couldnt pass up that price. Ive never played the games, but with all the controversy on the web surrounding the ME3 ending I hsd it spoiled for me. I just started the first one. So far Im liking it.

Last edited by Cook; 06-08-2014 at 10:10 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:29 PM   #2386
kristoffer kristoffer is offline
Power Member
 
kristoffer's Avatar
 
May 2010
Denmark
Default

13 BEST MASS EFFECT MOMENTS. Obviously spoilers from game 1-3.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/...-moments?watch
[Show spoiler]I missed the Geth / Quarian ending from ME3. I always had to kill one of them
Hands off the compression button, Music industry!
Hands off the DNR button, Blu-Ray producers!
Films are supposed to have grain!

https://twitter.com/Kristofferabild
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 03:57 AM   #2387
Beefbowl Beefbowl is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Prattville, Alabama?!!!
20
739
20
Default

It's been a while since I played. When you import a character can you change class?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:45 AM   #2388
Harlock415 Harlock415 is offline
Special Member
 
Harlock415's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
1419
269
Send a message via ICQ to Harlock415 Send a message via AIM to Harlock415 Send a message via Yahoo to Harlock415
Default

Yes. I did it.
PSN: Harlock415
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:30 AM   #2389
Havok83 Havok83 is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Havok83's Avatar
 
Sep 2007
147
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristoffer View Post
13 BEST MASS EFFECT MOMENTS. Obviously spoilers from game 1-3.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/...-moments?watch
[Show spoiler]I missed the Geth / Quarian ending from ME3. I always had to kill one of them
The best moment on that list for me was the Suicide Run. It was epic and such a great final mission
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:46 AM   #2390
Beefbowl Beefbowl is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Prattville, Alabama?!!!
20
739
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cook View Post
I bought the trilogy for $14.99 during this weeks rpg sale on the playstation store. My plan was to wait for the PS4 remaster but I couldnt pass up that price. Ive never played the games, but with all the controversy on the web surrounding the ME3 ending I hsd it spoiled for me. I just started the first one. So far Im liking it.
I started the first one as well. I had forgotten how time consuming it was to get a platinum on this game.

I never tried adept on the first game but so far it's not bad. I really miss using my sniper rifle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:47 AM   #2391
Beefbowl Beefbowl is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Prattville, Alabama?!!!
20
739
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
The best moment on that list for me was the Suicide Run. It was epic and such a great final mission
Who's your avatar? looks like CL.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:07 AM   #2392
Offender_Mullet Offender_Mullet is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Offender_Mullet's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
Illinois
6
4
10
Default

Found the nerve to play ME3 again. Just hit 1,000 hours played in multiplayer though. Finally played the Omega, Leviathan and Citadel dlc's. They were fun for the most part but nothing outstanding.

Citadel: Not a fan of the clone story. Kinda lame. The party on the other hand is the highlight of this dlc. However, this does NOT take the sting away from the rest of the weak single player campaign like the devs were hoping. Nice try!

Omega: Lame side missions, no hub world afterwards, useless female turian death.

Leviathan: So, they're powerful enough to kill a reaper, yet they seem like *******s. Derp. But, I'll take siding with them (and eventually being enslaved) over Shepard sacrificing himself with the Star Child any day of the week. This addition makes the "we can't kill the reapers by conventional means" line which is battered into your head throughout the game even more aggravating. They should not have released this. Logic.

The dialogue in ME3 is definitely the worst in the series. Very weak writing (also notice: lack of middle wheel in conversations for the most part). The first game is still my fav. That had the best combination of story, rpg, action and was the largest in 'scope'.

Nothing else to say about this series, other than I will be watching every spoiler-free review of the next game before purchasing and so should you. Remain cautiously optimistic......very cautious.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:10 AM   #2393
kristoffer kristoffer is offline
Power Member
 
kristoffer's Avatar
 
May 2010
Denmark
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offender_Mullet View Post
Found the nerve to play ME3 again. Just hit 1,000 hours played in multiplayer though. Finally played the Omega, Leviathan and Citadel dlc's. They were fun for the most part but nothing outstanding.

Citadel: Not a fan of the clone story. Kinda lame. The party on the other hand is the highlight of this dlc. However, this does NOT take the sting away from the rest of the weak single player campaign like the devs were hoping. Nice try!

Omega: Lame side missions, no hub world afterwards, useless female turian death.

Leviathan: So, they're powerful enough to kill a reaper, yet they seem like *******s. Derp. But, I'll take siding with them (and eventually being enslaved) over Shepard sacrificing himself with the Star Child any day of the week. This addition makes the "we can't kill the reapers by conventional means" line which is battered into your head throughout the game even more aggravating. They should not have released this. Logic.

The dialogue in ME3 is definitely the worst in the series. Very weak writing (also notice: lack of middle wheel in conversations for the most part). The first game is still my fav. That had the best combination of story, rpg, action and was the largest in 'scope'.

Nothing else to say about this series, other than I will be watching every spoiler-free review of the next game before purchasing and so should you. Remain cautiously optimistic......very cautious.
I have played all the DLCs except Omega and I sounds like it isn't worth playing? I loved the Citadel DLC though.
Hands off the compression button, Music industry!
Hands off the DNR button, Blu-Ray producers!
Films are supposed to have grain!

https://twitter.com/Kristofferabild
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:49 AM   #2394
Havok83 Havok83 is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Havok83's Avatar
 
Sep 2007
147
3
Default

I need to play Omega. Its the only one I haven't but I got it for free so I need to
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:29 PM   #2395
Offender_Mullet Offender_Mullet is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Offender_Mullet's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
Illinois
6
4
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristoffer View Post
I have played all the DLCs except Omega and I sounds like it isn't worth playing? I loved the Citadel DLC though.
Honestly, not really unless you're a completionist like I am. The few perks are having Aria as a temp squadmate (who is badass!), a few war assets and receive Aria's power 'flare' which is my fav biotic power.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 03:01 PM   #2396
Harlock415 Harlock415 is offline
Special Member
 
Harlock415's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
1419
269
Send a message via ICQ to Harlock415 Send a message via AIM to Harlock415 Send a message via Yahoo to Harlock415
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
The best moment on that list for me was the Suicide Run. It was epic and such a great final mission
The entire suicide run was epic for me, and I managed to have everyone srvive it so At the end afterwards I really felt like I accomplished something and that my choices mattered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offender_Mullet View Post
Found the nerve to play ME3 again. Just hit 1,000 hours played in multiplayer though. Finally played the Omega, Leviathan and Citadel dlc's. They were fun for the most part but nothing outstanding.

Citadel: Not a fan of the clone story. Kinda lame. The party on the other hand is the highlight of this dlc. However, this does NOT take the sting away from the rest of the weak single player campaign like the devs were hoping. Nice try!

Omega: Lame side missions, no hub world afterwards, useless female turian death.

Leviathan: So, they're powerful enough to kill a reaper, yet they seem like *******s. Derp. But, I'll take siding with them (and eventually being enslaved) over Shepard sacrificing himself with the Star Child any day of the week. This addition makes the "we can't kill the reapers by conventional means" line which is battered into your head throughout the game even more aggravating. They should not have released this. Logic.

The dialogue in ME3 is definitely the worst in the series. Very weak writing (also notice: lack of middle wheel in conversations for the most part). The first game is still my fav. That had the best combination of story, rpg, action and was the largest in 'scope'.

Nothing else to say about this series, other than I will be watching every spoiler-free review of the next game before purchasing and so should you. Remain cautiously optimistic......very cautious.
I've only played the "from the Ashes" DLC just to get a Prothean on my squad, annd of course the Director's cut. But I keep hearing The Citadel is the best of them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 03:13 PM   #2397
Havok83 Havok83 is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Havok83's Avatar
 
Sep 2007
147
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlock415 View Post
The entire suicide run was epic for me, and I managed to have everyone srvive it so At the end afterwards I really felt like I accomplished something and that my choices mattered.



I've only played the "from the Ashes" DLC just to get a Prothean on my squad, annd of course the Director's cut. But I keep hearing The Citadel is the best of them.
that's bc it is. Shep gets some much needed closure with all the supporting squad members which wasn't present in the original. Its true fanfare. Plus it adds an arena mode which kind of serves as a single player version of the co-op MP, but you can choose any past squad member onto your team. That alone adds tremendous replay value and makes it worth it that much more
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 05:49 PM   #2398
Offender_Mullet Offender_Mullet is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Offender_Mullet's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
Illinois
6
4
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlock415 View Post
I've only played the "from the Ashes" DLC just to get a Prothean on my squad, annd of course the Director's cut. But I keep hearing The Citadel is the best of them.
I like From Ashes more than any other ME3 dlc, solely because you aquire Javik.

The Citadel dlc provides the 'most content for your money'. Yes, it has "closure with squadmates" like Havok83 stated but there's more auto dialogue than anything else. Even the cutscene conversations go by quick. Some of them are hilarious though. I liked the interactions with Grunt the most.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3

Tags
awesomesauce, bioware, mass effect

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:24 PM.