Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
28 Days Later / 28 Weeks Later (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Psycho (Blu-ray)
$10.98
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$54.99
Star Trek: The Compendium (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Attack on Titan Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$24.97
The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$199.99
A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Willow (Blu-ray)
$11.12
Hellsing Ultimate: Collection Volumes 5-8 (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Faculty (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Attack on Titan Part 2 Limited Edition (Blu-ray)
$51.79
Sons of Anarchy: Seasons 1-6 (Blu-ray)
$172.59
Wrong Turn Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Seasons 1 - 4 (Blu-ray)
$44.99
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$15.93
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

Old 11-14-2013, 12:33 AM   #101

Jan 2009
Smile

I'm just heart broken right now.. I was fully anticipating the latest Citizen Kane quality film from amazing film making duo of Friedberg and Seltzer.. Not ever in the history of film that these 2 manage to out do themselves with each masterful production full of wit insight and what I truly feel is the benchmark for every film that follows it to strive to.. (Yes I have been drinking heavily can't you tell??)

Now on to my real rant.. I can't believe that these 2 clowns continue to get funding for what has to be the lowest form of movie making (and I use the term movie sparingly) I'm guessing that "Ketchup Entertainment and their 3 other films from this year (None I've ever heard of Linsanity 2 Savannah
3 Big Sur ) did such abysmal business that this might be their golden goose..

I still feel sorry for the starving actors that have to lower themselves to get anything on a resume.. If they are truly great up and coming actors then they'll be the beacon of light in such a worn out tired genre..

Regardless of mine and everyone elses opinion of these 2 idiots the film will unfortunately make money and in a few years another poor excuse for a film will haunt us all again.. Kudos to Cineplex Entertainment Canada for not letting this into my country

Cheers
Old 11-14-2013, 03:29 AM   #102
Banned

Aug 2011

This was actually in 10 theatres in big cities, I don't know why BoxOfficeMojo isn't reporting the weekend numbers.

Old 11-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #103
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2011
Canada

Bay Fan, can I ask why you bothered seeing this in the first place? I mean, you give every impression of not having liked the previous work from Seltzerberg, so you had to know it would be a punishing 70 minutes.
I'm the one you should be listening to! Do you think dropping an anchor in the middle of a storm makes any sense whatsoever? -Charles McCullough

I just clicked Show Post so I could see what Troll-istc, inane thing you had to say. You're on my female cleansing product list. -Spottedfeather

A good article: http://old.bfi.org.uk/sightandsound/feature/102
Old 11-14-2013, 01:56 PM   #104
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008
Wisconsin PSNetwork: Blu-Benny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bay Fan View Post
What a flaming piece of shit this movie was.

How they move cost $4.5 million to make is beyond me!

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse it does! 90 seconds into the movie a James Franco look alike from Oz: The Great and Powerful appears in a hot air balloon and is shoot with a arrow from "Kantmiss"

You'd be better off smashing a hammer onto your crotch for 70 minutes then watching this. Seriously who gave these guys money?!

I even kinda sorta feel sorry for these poor actors being in this. And some others just seem like they have no shame at all what so ever. They should have just made a movie called Shitty movie and it shows different people taking a crap for 80 minutes and that be way more entertaining.

Really pisses me off, it really does!
Believe it or not manÖ..there are people out there that enjoy crap movies like this. Does that make them bad people?? No. Just b/c you donít like something doesnít mean there arenít people out there that canít enjoy movies like this. Let it go.

I hate Citizen Kane but Iím not in that thread constantly b!tching about it.
Blu-Bennyís 7.2 HT @ a Glance:
Display: Panasonic TC-P50U2 ē Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR818 ē Blu-Ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD65 ē Gaming: PS3 Slim 160 gb ē Center Channel: JBL LC2 ē Fronts: JBL L890 ē Midís & Rears: JBL L810 ē Subs: SVS SB-2000

"Losers always whine about their best......winners go home and f**k the prom queen!!"
Old 11-14-2013, 05:45 PM   #105
Banned

Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Holly View Post
Bay Fan, can I ask why you bothered seeing this in the first place? I mean, you give every impression of not having liked the previous work from Seltzerberg, so you had to know it would be a punishing 70 minutes.
Right? He KNEW it was going to be bad but he watched it anyway. Guess he needs something to complain about because he has nothing better to do.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:58 PM   #106
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Aug 2011
(Currently Bangor, PA) But One Day Hopefully Hollywood, California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Holly View Post
I don't know boredom. I have no cable, so I need to find something to entertain me. or that I'm just a sadist for pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Benny View Post
Believe it or not manÖ..there are people out there that enjoy crap movies like this. Does that make them bad people?? No. Just b/c you donít like something doesnít mean there arenít people out there that canít enjoy movies like this. Let it go.

I hate Citizen Kane but Iím not in that thread constantly b!tching about it.
One difference though. Citizen Kane is an actual movie. Where this is just I don't even know what to call it. I respect those Paranormal Activity movies than i do these movies. And I can't stand the PA movies so that says something.
I have a script I wrote "Truth Or Dare" It's very Scream like. If interested in reading it. PM ME. My Blu rays for sale Thread

The Biggest Jennifer Lawrence fan on here. Favorite Movie Of the Year So Far X-Men: Days Of Future Past

I've finished a first draft of my latest script. Which is a comedy called "Life As Liz" with Jen being in mind written as the lead. It's my 12th script.
Old 11-14-2013, 10:25 PM   #107
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2012
Oklahoma

Star Trek Into Darkness set the bar high for movie parody films. Hope this one can deliver.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies