Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
RoboCop (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Ender's Game (Blu-ray)
$13.00
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Gravity 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Gravity (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$16.98
Reality Bites (Blu-ray)
$9.96
8-Film Action Collection (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Blu-ray)
$5.99
Ripper Street: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Weird Science (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Pacific Rim 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Goonies (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Blu-ray)
$10.99
Despicable Me 2 (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Robin Hood (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Sword in the Stone (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Mad Max Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

View Poll Results: Rate the movie (after you have seen it)
One Star 1 1.96%
Two Stars 0 0%
Three Stars 10 19.61%
Four Stars 20 39.22%
Five Stars 20 39.22%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2014, 04:44 AM   #1161
MikeScott MikeScott is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
MikeScott's Avatar
 
Jul 2010
156
Default

That would have been neat but I'm just happy to have the movie period. The pre-order for this movie has done a great job of staying in the top 10. I hope it has strong enough sales. And I so wish they'd announce some VOD numbers.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:48 AM   #1162
AaronJ AaronJ is online now
Senior Member
 
AaronJ's Avatar
 
Jul 2013
Michigan
82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeScott View Post
That would have been neat but I'm just happy to have the movie period. The pre-order for this movie has done a great job of staying in the top 10. I hope it has strong enough sales. And I so wish they'd announce some VOD numbers.
Don't know about VOD numbers, but it's #5 on the "Thriller" list on iTunes. And it's listed there first on the "Thriller" New&Noteworthy.

So, that's something.
"I'm Alien. My real name is Al, but truth be told, I'm not from this planet."
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 01:30 PM   #1163
nguyed928 nguyed928 is offline
Junior Member
 
Feb 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeScott View Post
Will those be on the DVD too? I have a couple of friends who will be getting the DVD and not Blu-ray.
According to the link, only the making-of feature (the first one listed) will be on the DVD. The rest will be exclusive to Blu-ray.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:33 PM   #1164
jyc3 jyc3 is online now
Active Member
 
jyc3's Avatar
 
Dec 2013
NYC
151
4
26
Default

I finished the book last week, and loved it. Hoping for more in the near future!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 12:46 PM   #1165
remake remake is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
remake's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
41
154
Default

This didn't even last a full week at my theatre. I checked the showtimes on Wednesday and it was gone already. Never saw that happen at my theatre before. I've seen them move flop movies from the giant screen to a smaller one after three days, but maybe this didn't sell any tickets at all. Who knows.
Money is the anthem of success. So before we go out, what's your address?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:21 PM   #1166
Britnasty Britnasty is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Britnasty's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
Franklin, WI
462
114
Send a message via AIM to Britnasty
Default

It's at my second run $2 theatre starting Friday so I think I'll be seeing it again this weekend.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 02:56 PM   #1167
cinemaphile cinemaphile is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
cinemaphile's Avatar
 
Feb 2010
Rockford, IL
195
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britnasty View Post
It's at my second run $2 theatre starting Friday so I think I'll be seeing it again this weekend.
I only watched it once at a theater, but I've watched it at least two other times already at home.
The Official Movie Money/Movie Cash/Free Ticket Thread - first post always updated with all current promotions!
My Letterboxd Page - Make yours and follow mine!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 04:24 PM   #1168
MikeScott MikeScott is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
MikeScott's Avatar
 
Jul 2010
156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by remake View Post
This didn't even last a full week at my theatre. I checked the showtimes on Wednesday and it was gone already. Never saw that happen at my theatre before. I've seen them move flop movies from the giant screen to a smaller one after three days, but maybe this didn't sell any tickets at all. Who knows.
U should have gone and seen it.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:27 AM   #1169
MikeScott MikeScott is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
MikeScott's Avatar
 
Jul 2010
156
Default

I received an e-mail and a package from Time Warner shipped to me today and is expected to arrive Thursday. It wouldn't be the Blu-ray already would it? I can't think of anything else. I've gotten all of the other things from donating to the Kickstarter campaign.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:43 AM   #1170
Panemlights Panemlights is offline
Member
 
Panemlights's Avatar
 
Jul 2012
Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeScott View Post
I received an e-mail and a package from Time Warner shipped to me today and is expected to arrive Thursday. It wouldn't be the Blu-ray already would it? I can't think of anything else. I've gotten all of the other things from donating to the Kickstarter campaign.
It would make sense because it'll be released in 3 weeks and studios tend to start distributing the Blu-rays and DVDs to ship them to stores at this time.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:43 AM   #1171
MikeScott MikeScott is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
MikeScott's Avatar
 
Jul 2010
156
Default

Would be totally cool to get it already. Anyone else receive an e-mail?
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:57 PM.