Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, Cheap Blu-ray Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Pieces (Blu-ray)
$27.99
The Martian (Blu-ray)
$15.00
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99
Xanadu (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The X-Files: The Collector's Set (Blu-ray)
$208.96
American Ultra (Blu-ray)
$10.00
*batteries not included (Blu-ray)
$9.99
3-D Rarities (Blu-ray)
$24.69
Goosebumps (Blu-ray)
$15.00
Howard the Duck (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Pray for Death (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Sicario 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 06-05-2015, 05:59 PM   #621
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2012
New York City

For those with a Sony card from Cap One, take note of these changes effective July 27th. They're dropping the 3X points for dining out, but you'll get 3X points on music downloads and streaming services, so make sure to switch the card you use for Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, iTunes, etc...to the Sony card for an extra bonus

Quote:
As a valued Sony CardSM holder, we are writing to notify you of a change to your account.

Starting July 27, 2015, you will no longer earn 3X points on dining out. However, you will begin to earn 3X points on music downloads and digital streaming and subscription services. You will continue to earn 3X points at movie theaters and on movie rentals.¹

Your Sony Card will include these great benefits: • 5X POINTS on Sony® purchases at store.sony.com, Sony stores, and Sony authorized retailers² • 3X POINTS on movies, music downloads, and digital streaming and subscription services • 1X POINTS on all other purchases Thank you for choosing the Sony Card from Capital One®.

For additional questions, please call 1‑877‑618‑7669 or click below.
Old 01-14-2016, 02:44 PM   #622
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2007

Buy Hotel Transylvania 2 on Blu-ray, register the disc on their site by 2/12/2016, and get 500 points.
Old 01-14-2016, 02:58 PM   #623
Blu-ray Baron

May 2010
NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedIsNotBlue View Post
Buy Hotel Transylvania 2 on Blu-ray, register the disc on their site by 2/12/2016, and get 500 points.
Already redeemed my code the other day, will it still count? Can you copy past the fine print.
Old 01-15-2016, 02:59 AM   #624
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2007

https://www.sonyrewards.com/en/gatew...&hs308=sremail
Thanks given by:
Tony208 (01-15-2016)
Old 01-29-2016, 07:47 PM   #625
Expert Member

Jul 2013

Quote:
Has anyone else gotten the 500 points for this yet? It says it will only take 48 hours. It's been 15 days for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony208 View Post
Already redeemed my code the other day, will it still count? Can you copy past the fine print.
If you registered the code prior to the 12th, then sadly no.
[Show spoiler]*This 500 Bonus Point Offer Promotion (the “Promotion”) commences on 1/12/16 (12:00 a.m. PT) and ends on 2/12/16 (11:59 p.m. PT). To qualify for this Promotion, you must, in the following order, (i) purchase Hotel Transylvania 2 on DVD or Blu-ray™ (the “Eligible Title”) and then (ii) follow the instructions on the UltraViolet/Sony Rewards insert found in the box of the Eligible Title that you purchased. When registering the UltraViolet code, you must log in to Sony Rewards using your Sony Rewards e-mail and password. Sony Rewards Members will earn a base of 100 points for each DVD registered and 150 points for each Blu-ray, which points are awarded to your account at the time you register the DVD/Blu-ray Disc. A member may only earn points once per movie title registered. Subject to complete program terms and conditions at sonyrewards.com. In order to earn the 500 Bonus Points, you must register the UltraViolet code between 1/12/16 (12:00 a.m. PT) and 2/12/16 (11:59 p.m. PT). Disc registration prior to 1/12/16 will not be eligible for this Promotion. You may only earn the 500 Bonus Points once; you will not receive an additional 500 points if you purchase/register more than one Eligible Title. This Promotion is a limited one-time offer, cannot be combined with any other Sony Rewards offers and is not redeemable for cash. The 500 Bonus Points will be awarded to your account within 48 hours of registering the Eligible Title.
Wanted Digital: ·Our family loves DC, Marvel, Disney, Animated or stuff for the whole family. ·The Wife & her Mom love Chick Cheese. ·Wife & I enjoy Drama & Comedy. ·I love Horror! -We prefer UV/Vudu but are happy with anything! :)

My Freebies! I NEVER do "first come". Too unfair with all the stalking hoarders. ;) ) "...dissent is the highest form of patriotism."
Old 01-30-2016, 04:17 AM   #626
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2007

Check your log of registered Blu-ray's and if the points for it aren't there I would contact Sony Rewards about it. Two weeks seems like a long time.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:43 PM   #627

Aug 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt C. View Post
Pretty sure it's still 3 entries per day, and a max total of 10 per month. But yeah, all of the older Sony titles with the generic codes are only 1 point each now (as referenced in the OP of this thread, which may not be completely up to date). Still 10 points a month, if you're bored and want a few easy points. Everything released after Olympus Has Fallen (8/13/13) comes with a unique code that should still be worth 30 points (45 if you have the Sony card). But the program itself has nearly completely fizzled out in recent months, with no more daily WoF and fewer or no points on games promoting new movies (Equalizer, Fury). It's starting to look like there's no promotion for The Interview coming out next week either, which suggests the "games" might be kaput altogether now as well.

So unless you have the Sony credit card, that pretty much leaves 30 points per new Sony Blu-ray (maybe one new release a month), and 200 points for each Sony movie ticket stub you enter (max of 2, and only one new movie every couple of months). So the program is borderline dead at this point if you're just doing the basics, and a newbie could probably max out at maybe earning one new 1,999 point Blu-ray a year (I was getting a new one every quarter not too long ago). Sad... But if you're shopping at Sony a lot and/or have the card, you could obviously do better.

On a related note, I'm not sure if the rest of the gang that participated in here in prior years had their credit card info entered into the Sony Rewards website, but if so, you might want to keep an eye on things considering the severity of the recent Sony breach/hack. Pretty scary, and only getting worse by the week, it looks like. I only ever used points in this program, so nothing more than my address was exposed, fortunately.

Does this count against titles like:???

The Amazing Spider-Man
Ghost rider 2: spirits of vengeance
Old 02-01-2016, 11:49 PM   #628
Expert Member

Feb 2015

I love that I put some movies into this and it gives me... ONE WHOLE POINT.

Wow...much impressed.
Old 02-03-2016, 09:06 AM   #629
Expert Member

Jul 2013

Quote:
Check your log of registered Blu-ray's and if the points for it aren't there I would contact Sony Rewards about it. Two weeks seems like a long time.
I emailed them and the reply said to call. So i called and the rep had no idea what i was talking about. I had to tell him the URL of the offer but he couldn't understand me very well so it took forever. Then he told me it could take a couple weeks even though the offer page says 48 hours. Ugh.
Wanted Digital: ·Our family loves DC, Marvel, Disney, Animated or stuff for the whole family. ·The Wife & her Mom love Chick Cheese. ·Wife & I enjoy Drama & Comedy. ·I love Horror! -We prefer UV/Vudu but are happy with anything! :)

My Freebies! I NEVER do "first come". Too unfair with all the stalking hoarders. ;) ) "...dissent is the highest form of patriotism."
Old 02-03-2016, 02:57 PM   #630
Blu-ray Baron

May 2010
NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevilman View Post
I emailed them and the reply said to call. So i called and the rep had no idea what i was talking about. I had to tell him the URL of the offer but he couldn't understand me very well so it took forever. Then he told me it could take a couple weeks even though the offer page says 48 hours. Ugh.
The last couple 500 point promos did take weeks. Maybe 48hrs is a typo.
Old 02-04-2016, 06:23 AM   #631
Special Member

Nov 2012
Los Angeles
Default Yep, just one point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver1661 View Post
Does this count against titles like:???

The Amazing Spider-Man
Ghost rider 2: spirits of vengeance
Yep, those came with the old generic-use codes so they should likely just be one solitary point still, since they were released prior to the unique codes which started around 8/13.
Collector of stuff...
Old 02-04-2016, 04:29 PM   #632
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevilman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony208 View Post
The last couple 500 point promos did take weeks. Maybe 48hrs is a typo.
The last time I got in on one of these promos the bonus points didn't show up until after the promo had ended, so I'm not expecting anything until after 2/12.
Old Today, 12:20 PM   #633

Nov 2012
Lowell, Ma

I got codes for The Call and Resident Evil Retribution.

Are these useful ? If they are I will post them.
LG 47LD450
Onkyo TX-NR414 (Multi-Channel), Onkyo A-9010 (Stereo)
OPPO BDP-103 (BR/SACD/CD), Sony BDP-S470 (SACD/CD), PS3, Roku3, FireTV
Paradigm Monitor 7 V.3, CC-370 V.3, Sapphire Dipole Surrounds, SVS 25_31PC+ Sub (Multi-Channel), KEF Q900 (Stereo)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America