Best PS3 Deals

Top PS3 Deals, Cheap PS3 Games!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Borderlands 2 (PS3)
$9.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)
$19.99
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (PS3)
$14.99
Battlefield 4 (PS3)
$29.99
Borderlands 2 (PS3)
$19.99
MLB 13: The Show (PS3)
$18.99
WWE 2K14 (PS3)
$29.77
Diablo III (PS3)
$37.48
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (PS3)
$29.96
The Walking Dead (PS3)
$19.99
Uncharted 3 (PS3)
$19.99
Payday 2 (PS3)
$19.99
Dark Souls II (PS3)
$49.99
Disney Infinity (PS3)
$54.99
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
$39.99
Deadpool (PS3)
$19.99
Dark Souls II (PS3)
$49.99
White Knight Chronicles (PS3)
$8.07
Remember Me (PS3)
$18.15

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3

Old 04-15-2014, 11:46 AM   #3581

Aug 2013
Sugar Land, TX

That's pretty awesome that you can see players live. Sticky bombs are endless fun. It's the best way to get the cops on your tail really fast. One of my recent getaways was REALLY close. My car was toast and the cops actually knocked it onto a moving train and I got away!

"We put liquid paper on a bee, and it died."

Last edited by PrestigeWorldwide; 04-15-2014 at 11:50 AM.
Old 04-15-2014, 01:06 PM   #3582
Blu-ray Guru

May 2009
Chicago

I considered coming back to GTA Online to see if I could get to level 100. I'm currently level 38 with 52 hours logged so far. Is repeating Potshot still the best solo RP method by time or have updates gimped that as well? I really want to plat this game but the level requirements for the Above the Law trophy are beyond stupid when done without glitching or cheating.
Plats--86:
Latest Plat--Dark Souls 2
PSN ID: SNAKE_XRS
Old 04-16-2014, 12:15 PM   #3583

Aug 2013
Sugar Land, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_XRS View Post
I considered coming back to GTA Online to see if I could get to level 100. I'm currently level 38 with 52 hours logged so far. Is repeating Potshot still the best solo RP method by time or have updates gimped that as well? I really want to plat this game but the level requirements for the Above the Law trophy are beyond stupid when done without glitching or cheating.
I'd like to know this as well. I'm only level 15 since I finished the single player offline main missions and played online some and then moved on to the PS4 and Xbox One. Now that my excitement of next gen has worn off, I'm wanting to play GTA 5 more.

I'd really like to unlock the rocket launcher, but I highly doubt I'll ever reach level 100 (ridiculous requirement). Hell, I'll be lucky if I reach level 50 considering how long it takes to level up.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:37 PM   #3584
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2007
College Station, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrestigeWorldwide View Post
I'd like to know this as well. I'm only level 15 since I finished the single player offline main missions and played online some and then moved on to the PS4 and Xbox One. Now that my excitement of next gen has worn off, I'm wanting to play GTA 5 more.

I'd really like to unlock the rocket launcher, but I highly doubt I'll ever reach level 100 (ridiculous requirement). Hell, I'll be lucky if I reach level 50 considering how long it takes to level up.
Yeah, Rockstar really blew it in regards to leveling up. They made it a total chore and unfun.

They seem to think people have 100s of hours to put into a game and they don't/
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPS!!!!

PS gamertag: Merrick97
Xbox 360: Merrick97
Old 04-16-2014, 02:00 PM   #3585
Blu-ray Guru

May 2009
Chicago

Something has happened after the 1.12 update that has caused many missions (including Potshot and Coveted) to be missing from my playlist. If R* took them out to get people to play other stuff I'll be really pissed.

On another note, in case you didn't know rating a mission now (either like or dislike) will net you 50 additional RP. There's also a double XP mini promotion going on for capture missions until Friday, but you need 2 people minimum to play capture.

I have some guy's created capture game that supposedly offers high RP for like 30 seconds or something, and replaying it makes the loading quick. I'd be willing to try it with someone later tonight if anyone is up for it and see if the payout is better than Potshot.
Plats--86:
Latest Plat--Dark Souls 2
PSN ID: SNAKE_XRS
Old 04-16-2014, 03:02 PM   #3586

Aug 2013
Sugar Land, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerrickG View Post
Yeah, Rockstar really blew it in regards to leveling up. They made it a total chore and unfun.

They seem to think people have 100s of hours to put into a game and they don't/
I really don't understand why they did that. Rockstar should have gone the Call of Duty/Titanfall route of letting people prestige to their hearts content while the rest of us that don't have that much time can actually unlock all of the weapons.

On the plus side, last night I discovered that they added the special carbine rifle that I can use at level 15. So I don't feel completely useless like I was before with just a weak SMG with crap range. GTA 5 online really sucks when you're just starting out. High level players have way too many advantages. And sure, you can go into passive mode, but it feels pu$$y to do that. Just give me GOOD weapons so I can defend myself adequately rather than enter passive mode!
Old 04-16-2014, 05:30 PM   #3587
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2012
Kansas

Haha MGS V's trailer recreated in GTA V.

And side by side with the original.

Epson 5010 on VAPEX9120
Sony BDP-S580
Sony PS3 and PS4
DirecTV HR24
Yamaha RX-V567
Front: Yamaha NS-C444 and NS-777
Surrounds: Side - Sony SS-F5000 / Rear - Some cheap Yamaha's
Subwoofer: Yamaha YST-SW315
Old 04-16-2014, 10:19 PM   #3588
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
626, So Cal

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrestigeWorldwide View Post

Yeah, reminds me how much I hate level systems in general. Much prefer skill based systems. You could pratice at Ammunation or perhaps the military base with select missions building up individual skills which would behave just like sneaking around or driving. The more you do it, the better you get not tied to RP grinding.
---
"No matter where you go, there you are."
SXRD/Denon/Polk/PS3/WiiU
320GB CECHA01- YLOD; 160GB Drake's (hax0r3d OtherOS toy); 120GB Slim with Move
PSN: Uxi Twitter: Uxixu
Old Yesterday, 01:45 AM   #3589

Sep 2010
Corpus Christi, TX (Hopefully Austin soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i007spectre View Post
Haha MGS V's trailer recreated in GTA V.

And side by side with the original.

【GTA5再現】MGSV:TPP比較 - YouTube

Oh, man. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile!
Proud member of the Cobra Juicy gang.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3

Tags
grand theft auto v, rockstar games, san andreas