Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Force Majeure (Blu-ray)
$13.49
Sons of Anarchy: Season Seven (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Gone with the Pope (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Red Cliff Part I & II (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Ong Bak Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$13.49
Don't Go in the Woods (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Tucker & Dale vs. Evil (Blu-ray)
$7.64
Mother (Blu-ray)
$7.64
Porco Rosso (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Life Itself (Blu-ray)
$13.49
Whiplash (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Nymphomaniac Extended Director's Cut (Blu-ray)
$17.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 02-15-2015, 09:57 PM   #861
Expert Member

Apr 2012
Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by BozQ View Post
Not a fan of The Hobbit movies. But if anything, not having Dolby Atmos now is a slightly good thing. Which means in the future, when it's time to release the trilogy box set, the chances of getting Dolby Atmos on all three Hobbit films is higher.

I'm being optimistic here. But this is how I see it. The ultimate version for me would be to include HFR 3D and Dolby Atmos. Very few cinemas in the world offer this combination.

It's the same feeling I had with the Transformers: Age of Extinction 3D BD. Having digital IMAX aspect ratio (1.89) video and Dolby Atmos for audio is something not possible in cinemas.
There will be no HFR version on home version for the time being. Early indications seem to say that 48 fps was not included in the Ultra HD Blu-ray specs. 60 fps was, but no 3D support. However, this will not help a 48 fps movie.
Old 02-21-2015, 05:53 AM   #862
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2007
Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmFreakosaurus View Post
There will be no HFR version on home version for the time being. Early indications seem to say that 48 fps was not included in the Ultra HD Blu-ray specs. 60 fps was, but no 3D support. However, this will not help a 48 fps movie.
I know
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America