Best Anime Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$128.59
Hyouka: Part Two (Blu-ray)
$37.19
Haikyu!!: The First Season (Blu-ray)
$114.29
Dragon Ball Super: Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$31.49
Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Future Arc (Blu-ray)
$47.28
Drifters: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$43.49
Hunter × Hunter: Set 3 (Blu-ray)
$35.49
Spirited Away (Blu-ray)
$17.99
To Heart 2: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.29
Haikyu!!: The First Season (Blu-ray)
$57.19
The Testament of Sister New Devil: Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$66.74
Fairy Tail: Collection 10 (Blu-ray)
$38.62
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Anime

Old 08-17-2017, 12:50 PM   #32521
Power Member

Dec 2011
The Room of Space and Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing371 View Post
This may be a stupid question but they're not going to cram a tiny gunpla box into the LE chipboard box are they? i assume not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoz View Post
Don't think so. I think it is a separate box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls With Guns View Post
Pretty sure the box for the model kit is seen in it's actual size in relation to the anime set in the product image - it's about twice the size of the chipboard box for the anime.
I'm sure it's gonna be separate, my brother has built quite a few of these Gundam models and they come in big boxes.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
"I guess we were all just hungry"- Joe Toy
"good will always triumph"- Kai
“Cause thats what real brothers do whether their blood relatives or not they look out for each other. Those guys may have been related, but they weren't brothers there's a difference.”-Tom Mason
Thanks given by:
neoz (08-17-2017)
Old 08-17-2017, 01:23 PM   #32522
Blu-ray Grand Duke

May 2010
Columbia, MD
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Looking at my order history on Righstuf. I have $1,222.54 worth of Anime pre-ordered from now until December. And that is not including other Blu-rays I have pre-ordered. I need a cheaper hobby...
This is a cheap hobby!
I made the mistake many years ago to start collecting Sideshow EX PF statues. Now over 100, and about $7k on preorder.
Thanks given by:
mikezilla2 (Yesterday)
Old 08-17-2017, 04:54 PM   #32523

Apr 2010

Am I the only one not getting all hot and bothered over a crappy HG kit? (Yes, with uber finish...)

I stopped building those in the 90's.

MG or better or bust! (Does that even work?)

And I'd rather get kicked in the face than deal with Failmations's shipping prowess.
Panasonic TC-P55VT30/Pioneer Elite VSX-33/Oppo UDP-203/Definitive Technology CS-8080HD, SM65 X2, SM350 X2
Old 08-17-2017, 04:57 PM   #32524
Special Member

Mar 2017
Bluegrass State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
Am I the only one not getting all hot and bothered over a crappy HG kit? (Yes, with uber finish...)

And I'd rather get kicked in the face than deal with Failmations's shipping prowess.
I was ( getting all hot and bothered ) over the prospect of a free one, but those hopes were dashed
See it, Smell it, Touch it, Taste it...
Old 08-17-2017, 05:15 PM   #32525
Expert Member

Dec 2013
Netherlands

Quote:

The Barbatos HG kit is pretty good, but it does come with too much stickers for my liking. Easily fixed with a little bit of paint. The way HG kits are designed has seen many improvements ever since the release of the 1/144 HG 00 Gundam in 2008 that introduced a bunch of new design innovations.

I actually prefer the simpler aesthetics of the modern HG kits over the MG aesthetics. Feel the same way about the Transformers Generations line over the Masterpiece line.
Old 08-17-2017, 05:22 PM   #32526
Special Member

Mar 2017
Bluegrass State

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWBODDY View Post
I was ( getting all hot and bothered ) over the prospect of a free one, but those hopes were dashed
Well, now it looks like I am getting it so, I am so happily Hot and bothered again!

GWG is awesome!
See it, Smell it, Touch it, Taste it...
Thanks given by:
Girls With Guns (08-17-2017)
Old 08-17-2017, 05:22 PM   #32527

Dec 2009

Quote:

I'm not. I think it is cool but I would really just rather have an LE. I don't build models like this anymore so it is kinda of pointless. Be nice if they would offer it without the model.
My collection click HT Gallery to view them.
My WTB's HERE
Served in the Military and like blu's come talk about it HERE

*Alert!!!* Best Buy Will Be Changing And Shrinking Their Media Section Soon!!!

Click HERE for more details.

Site FAQ

RIP ironsmile35
Old 08-17-2017, 05:44 PM   #32528

Apr 2017
Middle Earth

That Gunpla looks almost identical to my Barbados... even the box is similar.

Still, more Gunpla is a good thing, so I'm in for it.
Retro always wins!
Anime Production Info:
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread....1#post13671981
Old 08-17-2017, 05:52 PM   #32529
Power Member

Dec 2009
US

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorwho View Post
That Gunpla looks almost identical to my Barbados... even the box is similar.

Still, more Gunpla is a good thing, so I'm in for it.
It's based of an already released Gunpla just with exclusive pieces.
Thanks given by:
professorwho (08-17-2017)
Old 08-17-2017, 09:44 PM   #32530
Blu-ray Prince

Oct 2007
Metropolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickah88 View Post
This is a cheap hobby!
I made the mistake many years ago to start collecting Sideshow EX PF statues. Now over 100, and about $7k on preorder.
How do you even have the space for that many unless you have a dedicated room for them?
If your world has no heroes, become one.
Thanks given by:
mikezilla2 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM   #32531
Contributor

Jun 2007
California

Quote:
Netflix began streaming the first 15 episodes of Glitter Force Doki Doki, its localized version of the Dokidoki! Precure television anime, on Friday. As with the first Glitter Force series, some content has been cut: the first 15 episodes of Glitter Force Doki Doki take the story up to the original anime's episode 21.

The dub stars Debi Derryberry, Cassandra Morris, Melissa Fahn, Stephanie Sheh, and Erica Lindbeck. Blush performed a new version of the Glitter Force theme song as well as the ending theme song "You and I."

The lead characters are renamed Maya/Glitter Heart (Mana/Cure Heart), Rachel/Cure Diamond (Rikka/Cure Diamond), Clara/Glitter Clover (Alice/Cure Rosetta), and Mackenzie/Glitter Spade (Makoto/Cure Sword). Netflix describes the story:

Four girls summon their inner superheroes to defend Earth and the magical kingdom of Splendorius from King Mercenare and his minions.

The 49-episode Dokidoki! Precure television anime ran from 2013-2014 as the next series in the Precure franchise after Smile Precure!, which Saban Brands localized as Glitter Force.

The first season of Glitter Force premiered in December 2015 and the second season, covering the second half of Smile Precure!, premiered in August 2016. The trademark for "Glitter Force" has since moved from Saban Brands to Toei Animation, but Saban Brands is still credited with production on Glitter Force Doki Doki.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/news/...eaming/.120220

Last edited by MOONPHASE; Yesterday at 10:38 PM.
Thanks given by:
neoz (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM   #32532

Dec 2009

sentai filmworks, azoland pictures and fathom events to release ‘no game no life zero’ to movie theaters nationwide for two-day event in october 2017

Quote:
sentai filmworks, azoland pictures and fathom events will release the highly anticipated animated feature film, no game no life zero, to movie theaters across the u.s. For two days in october 2017.

No game no life zero will debut in select movie theaters nationwide on thursday, october 5 at 7:00 pm local time with japanese audio and english subtitles. The english-dubbed production by sentai filmworks will debut on sunday, october 8 at 12:55 pm local time.

In addition to the feature, movie theater audiences will all see exclusive content featuring special footage of members of the cast and crew of no game no life zero.

The film takes place six thousand years before sora and shiro were even a blink in the history of disboard. War consumed the land, tearing apart the heavens, destroying stars, and even threatening to wipe out the human race. Amid the chaos and destruction, a young man named riku leads humanity toward the tomorrow his heart believed in. One day, in the ruins of an elf city, he meets shuvi, a female exiled "ex-machina" android who asks him to teach her what it means to have a human heart.

More information on the cinema event, including participating theaters, will be announced soon at nogamenolifezero.com.

http://www.sentaifilmworks.com/news/...n-october-2017
My WTB's HERE

Site FAQ

RIP ironsmile35
Thanks given by:
Gouki (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM   #32533
Contributor

Jun 2007
California

Sunday for the Dub version. Can't do it at that time since I will still be sleeping at that time because of staying up to watch Toonami. Though it probably won't be shown near me anyways just like when Sentai released the Girls und Panzer Movie. The Subtitled showing time is more do-able.
Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM   #32534

Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOONPHASE View Post
Sunday for the Dub version. Can't do it at that time since I will still be sleeping at that time because of staying up to watch Toonami. Though it probably won't be shown near me anyways just like when Sentai released the Girls und Panzer Movie. The Subtitled showing time is more do-able.
Was that one Fanthom though? Usually those are more wide spread depending on if the theater wants to play it.
My WTB's HERE

Site FAQ

RIP ironsmile35
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM   #32535
Contributor

Jun 2007
California

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoz View Post
Was that one Fanthom though? Usually those are more wide spread depending on if the theater wants to play it.
I want to say GuP was Eleven Arts with a 1 week showing in 33 theaters in the U.S.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Anime