Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Community: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$54.08

Odds Against Tomorrow (Blu-ray)
$12.99

Isle of Dogs (Blu-ray)
$19.96

Paul, Apostle of Christ (Blu-ray)
$19.99
18 hrs ago
Ghost World (Blu-ray)
$18.29
20 hrs ago
The Flash: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Blu-ray)
$11.99

The Unnamable (Blu-ray)
$24.96
9 hrs ago
The Shape of Water (Blu-ray)
$11.99

The Purge: Election Year (Blu-ray)
$5.99

Jurassic Park (Blu-ray)
$7.99

Washington Capitals 2018 Stanley Cup Champions (Blu-ray)
$21.99
21 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion

Old 11-13-2017, 08:39 PM   #1

Aug 2016
Garðabær, Iceland
Default What do you collectors do with artcards?

man sorry how many questions i post here but i guess that's what the newbie section is for haha

but what do people do with artcards? as of now, i have two titles that came with artcards (donnie darko and mulholland dr.) but i have no idea what to do with them so i just keep them in the cases. do you put them in picture frames or stick them to your wall or something?
just in case you guys are confused about my collection:
the want to buy category is, obviously, a list of titles i want to buy but i'm not too keen on them and can wait a bit longer.
the wishlist however is a list of titles that i need to buy asap and plan on buying next when i can. i try not to have over 30 titles in it. each time i buy titles from the wishlist, i add new ones to it from the want to buy category. enjoy browsing through my small but growing collection you croissants.
Old 11-14-2017, 02:45 AM   #2
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2013
South Bay CA

I leave mine in the cases and don't bother with them.
Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart
Old 11-14-2017, 01:41 PM   #3

Dec 2014
Connecticut
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowingdogs View Post
man sorry how many questions i post here but i guess that's what the newbie section is for haha

but what do people do with artcards? as of now, i have two titles that came with artcards (donnie darko and mulholland dr.) but i have no idea what to do with them so i just keep them in the cases. do you put them in picture frames or stick them to your wall or something?
I've got a bunch of stuff like that in a shoebox. Anything deemed frivolous gets removed then tossed into the box including certain slipcovers.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:15 PM   #4
Blu-ray Champion

Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!

I hate to say it but I love getting the special editions with all of the goodies but then I never even hardly look at them, let alone take them out and actually display them. I did make my own display cards one time and put them along with a Steelbook inside a box that I got from Aaron Brothers. Turned out kind of cool.
Robert the Bruce: Lands, titles, men, power…nothing.
Robert’s father: Nothing?
Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace. He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it’s tearing me apart.
Old 12-03-2017, 01:52 AM   #5

Nov 2017
Texas, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by civiclx View Post
I hate to say it but I love getting the special editions with all of the goodies but then I never even hardly look at them, let alone take them out and actually display them.
I'm the same way.

I remember with an anime series, I had to check each case in the store to see if I heard the pencil board inside. I think I managed to get them all, but those pencil boards are still sitting in the cases.
Thanks given by:
Evil (01-03-2018)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion

Tags
arrow, artcards, collectors, donnie darko, mulholland dr.