Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, Cheap Blu-ray Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
True Detective: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Only Yesterday (Blu-ray)
$22.99
The Angry Birds Movie 3D (Blu-ray)
$22.50
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.49
The Return of Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Woman in the Dunes (Blu-ray)
$27.99
The Dark Knight Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Airwolf: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99
The Divergent Series: Allegiant (Blu-ray)
$19.96
U2: iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live in Paris (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Once Upon a Time: The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
$47.99
Independence Day (Blu-ray)
$9.96
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors

Old 01-30-2016, 09:17 PM   #921
Power Member

Oct 2008
MD, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Titan View Post
In my experience they are the worst as far as getting titles to me. I will never order directly form them again as my order shipped like a month ago and nothing yet. Now I have to email these kids.

Weird. They have always shipped a couple days after i've ordered and got them in a about 4-5 days. I've never pre-ordered anything from them, just wait till they're in-stock. Yeah, i'd email them for sure. you got a tracking number?
My awesome set up:
A TV, 5.1 sound and rad speakers.
Old 01-30-2016, 09:30 PM   #922

Feb 2008
Missouri

Thanks for your responses, I just finished e-mailing them with my order number. I hope to hear back from them shortly.

By the way, I just ordered Hitch Hike from them today. In case people haven't seen it, they are having a 50% off sale today through 2/1 I think. (Facebook page only)
Samsung 55" LED HDTV
LG BD550 Code-free Multi-region BD player
Sony BDP-S570
Polk Audio 50's front; CS1 center; 30's rear
Polk Audio PSW10 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer
Marantz SR5003 Receiver
Old 01-30-2016, 09:38 PM   #923
Super Moderator

Jul 2007
Edo, Land of the Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidthenikonuser View Post
Weird. They have always shipped a couple days after i've ordered and got them in a about 4-5 days. I've never pre-ordered anything from them, just wait till they're in-stock. Yeah, i'd email them for sure. you got a tracking number?
No tracking number just a shipping notification. The mailing address in the email I got from them is correct. Last time I did have a tracking # but the package was "undeliverable" and was returned to them. They did mail me a replacement but it took forever.
Old 01-31-2016, 12:19 AM   #924
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidthenikonuser View Post
I thought those scanners got replaced like a year or so ago and/or this is a old transfer.
old transfer.
Old 02-17-2016, 06:35 AM   #925
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2009
Ontario, Canada

Got a typo on the spine for Hitch Hike - on the insert, not the slip cover.

"Hithc Hike"
Old 02-17-2016, 04:06 PM   #926

Jun 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky87 View Post
Got a typo on the spine for Hitch Hike - on the insert, not the slip cover.

"Hithc Hike"
Their Fernando DiLeo vol. 1 set said "Ferdinando DiLeo" on the discs.

I have liked several of their releases (though I know others haven't) but based on the typos and defective discs, this company needs to up their QC big time.
Old 02-17-2016, 04:25 PM   #927

Jun 2013
London, UK

Not to mention their grammatically woeful booklets translated direct from their Italian releases seemingly using Google Translate. It would be better not to bother.
Old 02-17-2016, 04:32 PM   #928
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2014
France

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoviecult View Post
Their Fernando DiLeo vol. 1 set said "Ferdinando DiLeo" on the discs.

I have liked several of their releases (though I know others haven't) but based on the typos and defective discs, this company needs to up their QC big time.
As people have been making valid complaints for years now, and they obviously don't give a crap, I just try very hard to avoid these jokers and only buy their editions as a last resort.
Old 02-22-2016, 01:42 PM   #929
Super Moderator

Jul 2007
Edo, Land of the Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexIlDottore View Post
As people have been making valid complaints for years now, and they obviously don't give a crap, I just try very hard to avoid these jokers and only buy their editions as a last resort.
Sad but true, they dont give a crap. Almost months and I have not received the movies. I send them an email and they responded a week later "it was shipped and we will check the tracking". Hum, you would think they would have checked the tracking before sending a useless email?

Nevertheless, I thanked them for the response and asked them to please check the tracking.
Three days later I get and email telling me that the package was undeliverable and asking if I wanted a refund or replacement.

I informed them that I wanted a replacement and adviced them that my mailing address per their shipping email is correct. I even voluntered to pay for FC or Priority shipping. No response...a week later, I sent another polite email...no response yet.

Obviously, PP would refund me but I want the movies. To call RARO "the worst BD label" would be an understatement.
Thanks given by:
AlexIlDottore (02-22-2016), defile959 (02-22-2016), easydreamer (02-22-2016)
Old 02-22-2016, 02:03 PM   #930
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2010
United States
-
-

Quote:
Sad but true, they dont give a crap. Almost months and I have not received the movies. I send them an email and they responded a week later "it was shipped and we will check the tracking". Hum, you would think they would have checked the tracking before sending a useless email?

Nevertheless, I thanked them for the response and asked them to please check the tracking.
Three days later I get and email telling me that the package was undeliverable and asking if I wanted a refund or replacement.

I informed them that I wanted a replacement and adviced them that my mailing address per their shipping email is correct. I even voluntered to pay for FC or Priority shipping. No response...a week later, I sent another polite email...no response yet.

Obviously, PP would refund me but I want the movies. To call RARO "the worst BD label" would be an understatement.
This same thing has happened to me, twice, with orders from them. Have you moved within the past five years? Both times for me, they sent the orders to a former address despite my current mailing address being listed on the order. I eventually got both orders, but it was by way of the forwarding address that I had left with the USPS, my parent's house.

After the first time, they assured me all was taken care of and it wouldn't happen again. After it happened the second time, I haven't bothered with them since.
A fan of The Classics and Genre Trash.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:25 PM   #931
Super Moderator

Jul 2007
Edo, Land of the Samurai

I finally received my order but Perfume looks like it was a return.
Not shrink wrapped and it is not in one their usual cases...just has the clear tape on top. Meh.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:49 AM   #932

Dec 2015

During one of their recent '50% Facebook' sales I ordered three titles. Two were in stock and one a pre-order. I received the two in stock within a few days of order with no complaints.

We will see if/when I get my pre-order though.
Old 03-02-2016, 03:56 AM   #933

Jan 2015
Denver, CO

Someone on Facebook was claiming Hitch Hike was spelled incorrectly as Hithc Hike on the spine. Can anybody who owns the title confirm this, please?
Old 03-02-2016, 04:13 AM   #934
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2012
WI, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaOK View Post
Someone on Facebook was claiming Hitch Hike was spelled incorrectly as Hithc Hike on the spine. Can anybody who owns the title confirm this, please?
HA, I never noticed! It's spelled correctly on the side of the slipcover that was facing out on my shelf, but it's wrong on both the inner case and on the other side of it.

Old 03-02-2016, 04:13 PM   #935

Jan 2015
Denver, CO

[QUOTE=cakefactory;11935936]HA, I never noticed! It's spelled correctly on the side of the slipcover that was facing out on my shelf, but it's wrong on both the inner case and on the other side of it.

Thanks for posting. I have been debating on purchasing it or waiting for them to fix it. I can't believe they let this happen. How embarrassing . . .
Old 03-02-2016, 05:22 PM   #936

Aug 2013

Quote:
I finally received my order but Perfume looks like it was a return.
Not shrink wrapped and it is not in one their usual cases...just has the clear tape on top. Meh.
I ordered perfume 2 weeks ago, it's still on its way. Could you please tell me about the transfer? Is it really bad?
Old 03-02-2016, 10:46 PM   #937

May 2013

I ordered The Perfume, along with The Revenge of the Blood Beast at Raro FB about 2 months ago. Still no sign of them being shipped out. I guess the latter has not been released yet, causing the holdout of the former. I don't know when the latter will be released, so I guess I made a terrible mistake ordering the latter...
Old 03-03-2016, 01:42 AM   #938
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2012
WI, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by easydreamer View Post
I ordered The Perfume, along with The Revenge of the Blood Beast at Raro FB about 2 months ago. Still no sign of them being shipped out. I guess the latter has not been released yet, causing the holdout of the former. I don't know when the latter will be released, so I guess I made a terrible mistake ordering the latter...
I ordered those two and hitch hike in the same order and they shipped hitch hike and perfume right away.
Thanks given by:
easydreamer (03-03-2016)
Old 03-03-2016, 08:29 AM   #939

May 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakefactory View Post
I ordered those two and hitch hike in the same order and they shipped hitch hike and perfume right away.
Thanks for the info! Maybe I should contact Raro to see what's happening with my order.
Old 03-25-2016, 06:14 AM   #940

May 2014
Buy.com

[quote=ParaOK;11937645]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakefactory View Post
Thanks for posting. I have been debating on purchasing it or waiting for them to fix it. I can't believe they let this happen. How embarrassing . . .

I highly doubt theyll fix it, unless they re-print later in the future, but heres an idea... who gives a shit? Buy the movie to enjoy a great film
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors