Best PS3 Deals

Top PS3 Deals, Cheap PS3 Games!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS3)
$49.81
Duck Dynasty (PS3)
$19.99
Diablo III (PS3)
$34.73
WWE 2K15 (PS3)
$57.33
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! (PS3)
$56.77
Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS3)
$29.99
Just Dance 2015 (PS3)
$35.29
Fifa 15 (PS3)
$55.71
The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS3)
$19.99
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (PS3)
$18.99
Dishonored Game of the Year Edition (PS3)
$14.99
Fairy Fencer F (PS3)
$39.99
GRID Autosport (PS3)
$19.99
NAtURAL DOCtRINE (PS3)
$27.35
One Piece Unlimited World Red (PS3)
$34.28
NBA 2K13 Dynasty Edition (PS3)
$83.62
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 02-17-2014, 04:01 AM   #121
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2007
College Station, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh B View Post
Wasn't it the save system that plagued 3 and Vegas so much? I like some Fallout as much as the next, btw. So not bagging on the game.
Bugs and glitches are what have hurt Bethesda games like crazy. They have been worst on the PS3.

Too many loading checkpoints are also what hurt the game.
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPS!!!!

PS gamertag: Merrick97
Xbox 360: Merrick97
Old 02-17-2014, 04:47 AM   #122
Gaming Moderator

Aug 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerrickG View Post
Bugs and glitches are what have hurt Bethesda games like crazy. They have been worst on the PS3.

Too many loading checkpoints are also what hurt the game.
These problems are in part related, since some Fallout 3 and New Vegas often bugged out during those loads.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:05 AM   #123
Special Member

Jul 2010
Sacramento, CA

Man, I remember those days playing Fallout 3 and the game would freeze up so much it made my want to punch a baby. I save often but some runs you get carried away or just even small progressions. After I finished the game, I wrote a polite but strong letter to the company. Knowing it would end up in the spam folder, I still took the time to let them know how I wanted to murder their Q&A dept.. I had to get it off my chest. At that time, I think I may have needed personal help.

Just got a nice introductory yesterday when I started my first playthrough of SKYRIM. One hour in bam, game froze. Yeah bugs!
Panasonic 65" VT60 || Panasonic BDT220 || Onkyo TX-NR509 || Pioneer SP-PK52FS Andrew Jones 5.1 || Roku 3 || Logitech Harmony 700

Last edited by Ace_BB6; 02-17-2014 at 05:08 AM.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:29 PM   #124
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2007
College Station, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_BB6 View Post
Man, I remember those days playing Fallout 3 and the game would freeze up so much it made my want to punch a baby. I save often but some runs you get carried away or just even small progressions. After I finished the game, I wrote a polite but strong letter to the company. Knowing it would end up in the spam folder, I still took the time to let them know how I wanted to murder their Q&A dept.. I had to get it off my chest. At that time, I think I may have needed personal help.

Just got a nice introductory yesterday when I started my first playthrough of SKYRIM. One hour in bam, game froze. Yeah bugs!
Yeah, one of my saves got totally ruined on the PS3 and it soured my opinion of Fallout. I was my fault for not keeping enough saves. All I know with Bethesda games is that I will be keeping 10 save files. This worked well for Skyrim.
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPS!!!!

PS gamertag: Merrick97
Xbox 360: Merrick97
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3