Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$55.95
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Kingpin (Blu-ray)
$14.39
Willow (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Chucky: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.76
Attack on Titan Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$24.95
Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Seasons 1 - 4 (Blu-ray)
$44.99
28 Days Later / 28 Weeks Later (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Red Cliff Part I & II (Blu-ray)
$13.39
Star Trek: The Compendium (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Psycho (Blu-ray)
$10.98
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$15.91
McLintock! (Blu-ray)
$10.20
The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$199.99
Attack on Titan Part 2 Limited Edition (Blu-ray)
$51.79
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies

Old 02-14-2013, 06:42 PM   #21

Sep 2012

Great idea for a thread.

I'm in Colorado and our best buys removed the 3d section and now just mix them in with the blu rays. It's making it hard to search out 3D titles that's for sure.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:18 PM   #22
Expert Member

Feb 2012
Missouri, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downboy View Post
Great idea for a thread.

I'm in Colorado and our best buys removed the 3d section and now just mix them in with the blu rays. It's making it hard to search out 3D titles that's for sure.
That upset me when they did that and I feel overall it will hurt their 3d sales.

I used to go to Best Buy with the mind frame "I want a new 3d movie, I'll head up and see what all they have". Now that they are mixed in you can walk the blu sections up and down over and over and still not see everything.

It's annoying.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:47 PM   #23

Sep 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcummins View Post
I think Last Airbender 3D finally had a wide release; there is a new listing at Best Buy which was different from the exclusive (which appears to be gone for at least the second time).

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/The+Last...nder&lp=1&cp=1
Amazon has a new listing for this as well a the same price as BB. I always wanted to pick this up if it ever hit the bargain level for 3D ($15 or less) even though everything points to it being poor 3D and the movie itself is pretty bad IMO. Wish the new release wasn't still priced at a ridiculous $42.99.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #24

Jan 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downboy View Post
Great idea for a thread.

Here in MN, they still have the separate 3D sections at Best Buy. At least the stores I have been in are still that way. The rest of the movies are mixed though which I despise.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:06 AM   #25

Nov 2010
UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by homethx View Post
Beauty And The Beast has gone back in the Disney vault, so going to be very expensive to buy now.
I got that for 12! If your in the UK..keep checking CEX online..it's used, but sometimes you can get lucky and the condition is pretty good!
Old 02-15-2013, 06:12 PM   #26

Sep 2010
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmith82 View Post
That upset me when they did that and I feel overall it will hurt their 3d sales.

I used to go to Best Buy with the mind frame "I want a new 3d movie, I'll head up and see what all they have". Now that they are mixed in you can walk the blu sections up and down over and over and still not see everything.

It's annoying.
I voiced my displeasure at the removal of the 3d section to them and wa told they have no control of placement as they pay a company to come in and design the area for the movies section.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:40 PM   #27

Aug 2007

My local BestBuy (Hartsdale NY) also mixed the 3-Ds in with the DVDs and Blus. First I complained to a blue-shirted BB employee and was told it was the decision of the rack-jobber. A week or so later I was there, saw the contractor doing the discs and complained to him and he said it was a BB decision. I guess no one wants to take responsibility for a bad move.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:10 PM   #28

Dec 2009
Indianapolis

I was also told 2 different things.. It makes finding and buying 3d movies almost like work.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:40 AM   #29

Mar 2013
Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sookymonster View Post
Sweet mate,thats the idEA. I am in Australia and I rarely see any of these if at all now. What region is Canada? A?

Also, we do not have Best Buys which sound good.
HAHA that gave me a chuckle..
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies