Best Blu-ray Deals

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Guardians of the Galaxy 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Deadwood: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$58.99
Treme: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$64.99
Entourage: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$96.99
Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$89.99
Rise of the Guardians 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Sons of Anarchy: Seasons 1-6 (Blu-ray)
$119.99
Big Hero 6 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Maze Runner (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D (Blu-ray)
$69.99
Fairy Tail: Part 13 (Blu-ray)
$31.69
Dragon Ball Z: Season 8 (Blu-ray)
$25.89
White Christmas (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Rocky: Heavyweight Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

Old 11-03-2014, 10:19 AM   #921
Blu-ray Knight

Aug 2013
South Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaineKinetic View Post
Once Dr Strange is in and does well, we will see the supernatural side a lot more, and TV shows too...
Ghost Rider
Man-Thing
Morbius
Blade

and they can all lead up to
The Midnight Sons!
Like the way you think. I'm still hopping one day for a Good film version of Ghost Rider.
Remembering our Soldiers overseas. Hoping they all get to come home soon to be with their family.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:03 AM   #922
Expert Member

Jun 2012
Texas, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by IroquoisPliskin View Post
what about adam warlock? him and strange are the most important single hero against thanos and his infinity gauntlet storyline.

any news who will play adam warlock?
I think it's still speculation AW will be in the MCU, though it was confirmed his cocoon was in the Collector's credits scenes.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:07 PM   #923
Special Member

Aug 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.J. View Post
Like the way you think. I'm still hopping one day for a Good film version of Ghost Rider.
I doubt that will happen. Like the person said, I too agree that properties like Ghost Rider or Punisher and Moon Knight are perfect examples of smaller characters that can become something if they were just given a chance. And Netflix, with 12-13 hours of product, is the perfect way into the Marvel world.

I would love to see this happen and think that it actually will if the first line of shows prove to be something. With the chance that their larger characters like THOR, CAPTAIN AMERICA and IRON MAN will be on some kind of hiatus or killed before eventually being taken over by someone else, Marvel will need all the characters it can get.
Projection Room Setup:
Speakers: Polk FXi A6 / Polk CSi A6 / Polk RTi A3 / Polk RTi A9
Power Conditioner : APC H15
Amps: Emotiva XPA-3, Emotiva UPA-7
Pre-Amp: Emotiva USP-1
Remote: Logitech Harmoney 1100 w/PS3 Adaptor
CD Player: Emotiva ERC-2
Old 11-03-2014, 01:10 PM   #924
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2011
Suffolk County, NY
Send a message via Skype™ to KaineKinetic

Quote:
what about adam warlock? him and strange are the most important single hero against thanos and his infinity gauntlet storyline.

any news who will play adam warlock?
None on the casting side, though we have seen his cocoon twice now.
My 3DS nickname: Kaine
My 3DS friend code: 2492-4192-0317
WiiU NNID: Kaine_Morrison
XboX Live GamerTag: KaineKinetic
My Selling Page UPDATED 9/17-14
Old 11-03-2014, 11:13 PM   #925

Mar 2013

man they should, because the cocoon was dormant in the end of thor credits, and hatched at the end of Guardians. should be obvious enough that he will appear in the marvel universe.

i think the guy who plays jamie lannister would play a good warlock.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:35 PM   #926
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2011
Suffolk County, NY
Send a message via Skype™ to KaineKinetic

Quote:
man they should, because the cocoon was dormant in the end of thor credits, and hatched at the end of Guardians. should be obvious enough that he will appear in the marvel universe.

Nicolaj would be great!
My 3DS nickname: Kaine
My 3DS friend code: 2492-4192-0317
WiiU NNID: Kaine_Morrison
XboX Live GamerTag: KaineKinetic
Old 11-06-2014, 04:28 AM   #928
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2009
Watsonville, California

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaineKinetic View Post
Nicolaj would be great!
That would be great. Now if Quasar could be featured in the MCU that'd be nice. But that's for a Guardians of the Galaxy 2 thread. Could Scarlet Witch have a cameo in Doctor Strange? Cause she's a bit on the Supernatural side with the MCU. No idea which other characters could feature in Doctor Strange, excepting some Ditko/Kirby-style characters.
I'm more familiar with DC Comics, pre-New 52, compared to Marvel though.
My DVD Collection (Keeping it separate.)
Importer supporter. & Multi-Region Capable!
The Other Stuff +132 BD's
Film grain and original cinematic audio advocate. Anti-DNR/EE. To hell with DVD, UV & Digital Copy combos. Gimme Blu-ray disc ONLY!
Old 11-06-2014, 07:47 AM   #929
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2008
Las Vegas, NV

Quote:
Once Dr Strange is in and does well, we will see the supernatural side a lot more, and TV shows too...
Ghost Rider
Man-Thing
Morbius
Blade
Would love to see those guys and Moon Knight make an appearance in Avengers 3!
It's showtime, folks!
Old 11-09-2014, 05:34 PM   #930
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2009

Saw this on another site, and found it hilarious:

[Show spoiler]

Old 11-18-2014, 04:12 AM   #931
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2010
Marietta, Ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by travOtaku View Post
I always thought Pedro Pascal (Oberyn from Game of Thrones) would have been a great choice for this character.
I think that they have made a great choice choosing Benedict Cumberbatch. He wasn't someone who I thought that they would choose for the role, but I know that he would be a great choice in the role as Doctor Strange.
Old 11-20-2014, 04:37 AM   #932
Expert Member

Jun 2012
Texas, USA

Watch Benedict Cumberbatch Hilariously Deflect DOCTOR STRANGE Inquiries Yet Again

It's funny that actors have to pretend they don't know anything, dodge the questions, or just lie and say it isn't happening. The recent questioning from Mo Rocca was funny... BC trying to keep a straight face, "Uh, no. Check your notes."
Thanks given by:
Sean B. (11-20-2014)
Old 11-20-2014, 09:40 AM   #933
Power Member

Jun 2007
Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by djakrse View Post
Watch Benedict Cumberbatch Hilariously Deflect DOCTOR STRANGE Inquiries Yet Again

It's funny that actors have to pretend they don't know anything, dodge the questions, or just lie and say it isn't happening. The recent questioning from Mo Rocca was funny... BC trying to keep a straight face, "Uh, no. Check your notes."
Wow. Okay. That was very sporting of Benedict. Really. It is very obvious this is something he probably can't or won't talk about, considering how sensitive Marvel is to such issues, but the interviewer kept pushing and pushing. It's so great to see him keeping his composure and tried to explain why he won't answer the question. And probably lucky he had a co-star in the interview. A lesser actor would have handled this so differently.

I'm honestly not humored by it, but I'm impressed how he came up on top.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:02 AM   #934
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
Pillars of Creation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BozQ View Post
Wow. Okay. That was very sporting of Benedict. Really. It is very obvious this is something he probably can't or won't talk about, considering how sensitive Marvel is to such issues, but the interviewer kept pushing and pushing. It's so great to see him keeping his composure and tried to explain why he won't answer the question. And probably lucky he had a co-star in the interview. A lesser actor would have handled this so differently.

Anyone else want to punch the interviewer in the face? I found him really irritating.
Old 11-20-2014, 12:20 PM   #935
Expert Member

Jun 2012
Texas, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BozQ View Post

Agreed. I hadn't watched it last night. Though the article said he dodged the questions "hilariously," it quit being funny when JM said "we have to wait to see what the future holds" and the guy kept at it. Both Cumberbatch and Malkovich handled that very well, working together to keep each other from getting too flustered. I think JM was looking quite agitated and started to say he'd never had an interview [where questioning was so unrelenting (given they really can't say anything?)]

That guy was too busy trying to play his routine, it's not unprofessional if I'm humorous at the same time right?, but failed. Both actors where obviously uncomfortable. I imagine they might have scolded him slightly off-camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
Anyone else want to punch the interviewer in the face? I found him really irritating.
Yeah, John Malkovich.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

Tags
comic book movie, doctor strange, marvel, mcu, supernatural