COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Inside Llewyn Davis (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Last Action Hero (Blu-ray)
$5.19
Oldboy (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Water Life: Planet Water (Blu-ray)
$9.95
Lilo & Stitch / Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch (Blu-ray)
$16.09
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Double Pack (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Sorcerer (Blu-ray)
$19.59
Pacific Rim (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Batman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$189.99
Jaws (Blu-ray)
$7.99
The Legend of Billie Jean (Blu-ray)
$5.19
Fantasista Doll: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$37.28
Nymphomaniac: Volumes I and II (Blu-ray)
$17.99
World War Z 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.18
The Swimmer (Blu-ray)
$17.29
Lake Placid (Blu-ray)
$18.99
Mr. Peabody & Sherman (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Mr. Peabody & Sherman 3D (Blu-ray)
$27.99
The Protector 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 07-24-2014, 03:57 AM   #1801

Oct 2011
San Antonio, TX
Send a message via AIM to jasibley

I just caved and bought this a few minutes ago on Amazon. I already own the movies prolly around 3 times each, including the nice steelbooks, but I just couldn't resist the price and it being BATMAN DAY! 75 Years of The Dark Knight. I prolly could've spent my money elsewhere, but when I saw this set at a used store, I remember thinking how NICE it was. Really looking forward to having this in my collection
Old 07-24-2014, 04:07 AM   #1802
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2010
New York City, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasibley View Post
I just caved and bought this a few minutes ago on Amazon. I already own the movies prolly around 3 times each, including the nice steelbooks, but I just couldn't resist the price and it being BATMAN DAY! 75 Years of The Dark Knight. I prolly could've spent my money elsewhere, but when I saw this set at a used store, I remember thinking how NICE it was. Really looking forward to having this in my collection
I just bought it for the bonus disc. The rest will be going up on fleabay shortly. Hopefully I'll make a good chunk of my money back. The digital copy goes for $10 at least. Hopefully the rest is worth $28.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:48 AM   #1803

Jan 2014

Got my set. Wonderful box, really like having it. It's slightly thicker than I would like because of the toys but it's impressive enough to put up with it.

Finally watched Dark Knight Rises for a second time and found myself actually enjoying it more than in the theater. I was disappointed in it the first time, I guess I was expecting too much. Such a great trilogy. Can't wait to watch the bonus disc tomorrow, the documentary sounds great.

Since I never owned Rises before I think that, the new bonus disc and the nice packaging altogether was definitely worth $38. Especially if I can sell the digital code for $10.
Old Today, 12:45 AM   #1804
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck135 View Post
The contents within the box don't contain much about Catwoman. The gorgeous, but abbreviated book has a few good pictures. What really stands out to me in regards to Catwoman is the screen test in the exclusive documentary. Anne Hathaway looks even more stunning here than in the film (IMO naturally). The set is worth this price for the documentary and the IMAX scenes. The Donner/Nolan interview did nothing for me.
Thank you.

I did end up picking it up, glad I did. You sold me with the screen test!

Checking it all out tonight.
If you have to whip out a microscope to decide if you like a Blu-ray or not, you are missing the point.

ESSENTIAL STAR WARS READING:
How Disney Bought Lucasfilm
The Special Edition Restoration Process
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America