Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Fences (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Blu-ray)
$59.52
Penny Dreadful: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The LEGO Batman Movie (Blu-ray)
$15.00
CHiPS (Blu-ray)
$10.00
Arrival (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Fist Fight (Blu-ray)
$10.00
Mobile Suit Z Gundam l: A New Translation - Heir to the Stars (Blu-ray)
$34.59
Spider-Man: Homecoming (Blu-ray)
$22.99
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Set 1 - Phantom Blood & Battle Tendency Arcs (Blu-ray)
$45.79
Batman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$42.86
Nocturnal Animals (Blu-ray)
$9.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion

Old 04-19-2017, 12:14 PM   #1

Oct 2016
Washington State
Default Where is my Submission?

I have submitted a title twice now, and it doesn't show up in my Contribution History or in my Pending Submissions.

What happens with these? Do they just not get approved? For the record, it is a privately sold BluRay that is not available on Amazon or other retail outlets, it is only available from the Director. It's a music documentary called "Strictly Sacred: The Story Of Girl Trouble".

I've submitted it twice, but for some reason, it must not be getting approved. Here's a copy of the cover to prove it does exist, just wondering why I can't add it?

Old 04-19-2017, 06:27 PM   #2
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!

When did you make your submissions trachi? Hopefully someone with more info will answer but in the meantime, I'll just mention that you won't see your original submission in the Pending Contributions but you should see it in the Contribution History once it's been submitted. It can take anywhere from a few hours to a couple weeks for submissions to be approved.

Also, did you make a theatrical submission or did you just make a Blu Ray or DVD submission?
And on the seventh day, right before He rested, God posted two United States Marines at the gates of Heaven. St Peter's got the guest list but who do you think's runnin security?

A free land by the grace of God and the blood, sweat and tears of a Few Good Men
Old 04-20-2017, 12:12 AM   #3

Oct 2016
Washington State

The first time I submitted it was about a month ago, then I submitted it again a few days ago. I also submitted another title, and it has been added to my contribution history, but this title isn't.

I only did a Blu Ray Submission, as I do not know how to do a Theatrical Submission. Maybe I have some FAQ reading to do....

Thanks for the reply.
Old 04-20-2017, 03:18 AM   #4
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trachi View Post
The first time I submitted it was about a month ago, then I submitted it again a few days ago. I also submitted another title, and it has been added to my contribution history, but this title isn't.

I only did a Blu Ray Submission, as I do not know how to do a Theatrical Submission. Maybe I have some FAQ reading to do....

Thanks for the reply.
How did you submit a BR for a film with no theatrical listing here in the database? I've submitted a few theatrical submissions and it's not so hard. Actually I think I know the answer to my question that I just asked you. If you want to try and submit a theatrical listing, go to the top of the page and instead of selecting Blu Ray which is probably the default setting, choose Movies right next to it. Just enter any movie. I chose Baby Mama since you have it in your collection. Scroll down right below the main artwork for Baby Mama. You'll see Overview, Releases, Reviews...Forum and then right under those choices, you will see Edit Movie, Edit Cast & Crew...Select the one that says Add new movie and then you can start entering all of the info that you know about the film. I believe Strictly Sacred has a IMDb page so you can start there.

Hope that helps
And on the seventh day, right before He rested, God posted two United States Marines at the gates of Heaven. St Peter's got the guest list but who do you think's runnin security?

A free land by the grace of God and the blood, sweat and tears of a Few Good Men
Old 04-21-2017, 12:25 AM   #5

Oct 2016
Washington State

Thanks!
Old 04-21-2017, 06:56 AM   #6
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trachi View Post
Thanks!
You're welcome. Were you able to figure out how to do it?

Old 04-25-2017, 04:13 AM   #7

Mar 2017

I am on mobile.

I can't post new threads.

Trying to submit PS3 games.

Where is the submission button?

OR

How do I get to the full site?
Old 04-28-2017, 12:58 PM   #8

Oct 2016
Washington State

Quote:
Originally Posted by civiclx View Post
You're welcome. Were you able to figure out how to do it?
Haven't tried yet. Been travelling too much for work and haven't had time.
Old 04-28-2017, 12:59 PM   #9

Oct 2016
Washington State

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernSage View Post
I am on mobile.

I can't post new threads.

Trying to submit PS3 games.

Where is the submission button?

OR

How do I get to the full site?
Sorry can't help with that as I use PC, not mobile.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion