Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Jupiter Ascending 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.49
Alfred Hitchcock: The Classic Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Insurgent 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.98
Strike Back: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$22.98
Prison Break: Season One (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Die Hard: 25th Anniversary Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
How to Train Your Dragon (Blu-ray)
$10.00
Insurgent (Blu-ray)
$17.97
Dollhouse: Season One (Blu-ray)
$9.99
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$14.88
Adult Beginners (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Home 3D (Blu-ray)
$24.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 07-31-2015, 12:27 AM   #14881

Jun 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMan28 View Post
While I agree dangling 3D out there only to snatch it away is kind of a dick move, it does cost them money to print special 3D discs just to provide customers with the 'option'. Apparently they have decided not to incur those costs for the NA release, just like they decided against it with Frozen.
The thing is, they have mastered and produced those discs to distribute to other regions in the world. There are obviously additional costs for producing packaging for our region, but how much? If the issue is producing too many of the 3D discs or combo packs (which DMR has indicated is the case), then do a better job gauging supply and demand in North America. Maybe, only offer 3D fans the opportunity to get 3D discs via exclusive pre-order and explain an additional month or two would be required after original 2D street date to produce those limited copies. If you miss that window, you're out of luck. Sure, some of this might be a stretch, but Disney has the infrastructure to support something like this. Even if it's just distributing via DMC. 3D fans would likely be glad to pay a premium as well. Ultimately, I'm just saying there have to be other options than to choose to alienate some of your most loyal customers and force them to either import 3D discs or download a digital copy. Most companies would look to rectify something like this to retain loyal customers, but I guess Disney is large enough they don't need to care and would rather cut ties with some of their fan base.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:06 PM   #14882
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpa25 View Post
The thing is, they have mastered and produced those discs to distribute to other regions in the world. There are obviously additional costs for producing packaging for our region, but how much? If the issue is producing too many of the 3D discs or combo packs (which DMR has indicated is the case), then do a better job gauging supply and demand in North America. Maybe, only offer 3D fans the opportunity to get 3D discs via exclusive pre-order and explain an additional month or two would be required after original 2D street date to produce those limited copies. If you miss that window, you're out of luck. Sure, some of this might be a stretch, but Disney has the infrastructure to support something like this. Even if it's just distributing via DMC. 3D fans would likely be glad to pay a premium as well. Ultimately, I'm just saying there have to be other options than to choose to alienate some of your most loyal customers and force them to either import 3D discs or download a digital copy. Most companies would look to rectify something like this to retain loyal customers, but I guess Disney is large enough they don't need to care and would rather cut ties with some of their fan base.
I agree. I thought that Disney should do the exact same thing and take exclusive preorders of 3D animated BDs, and I'd even be OK with paying in advance (at order time) if I knew they would fulfill and not cancel it again. I'd even pay $30 a pop for ones I really wanted which to me is an outrageous price even for 3D.

However, to engage in such thinking with a greedy company like Disney is to be living in Fantasyland (not even Tomorrowland as I don't think the above will ever happen). Yes, it would be entirely reasonable and Disney could easily do it, but THEY WON'T. As soon as I learned how profit-centric Disney is and saw all the examples how they won't bother with anything unless they can make a MASSIVE profit (not just an acceptable profit) it became clear to me. The reason they nearly doubled theme park admissions in the last few years is because they realized they COULD double prices and people would still go. It's not about providing a place that people can enjoy and making a reasonable profit. It's about shaking every last penny possible out of every visitor to maximize revenue and profit. Clearly theme park admission in the US is (I believe the term is) non-elastic demand. I'm wondering at what point they will stop... they're basically at $100 a day... $150, $200 a day? Nothing will stop them from raising prices until people stop going in high enough numbers. The problem with US 3D buyers is simply there aren't enough of us to make a dent in their sales/profit structure, so they have decided to cast us aside. For Disney to make enough profit on this 3D only special preorder scheme, I think they would insist on charging us $40-$60 each not because it costs anywhere that much to make the discs and set up the preorder infrastructure but because I think they'd want to make $30-$40 profit per person to justify it, and that's out of my price range. Even I, 3D lubber extraordinaire, won't pay over $30.

Now I don't understand why there's enough massive profit for 3D in other regions, but not in the US, but apparently there is. So we must accept and be grateful to get 3D region free releases in other countries and just accept that we have to import. That is how Disney wants it (until they eventually region lock them just to be mean).
Old 07-31-2015, 03:41 PM   #14883
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012
ND, USA
Default [Official] Disney Movie Club Thread - 9 Blu's for $89.70 (possibly less)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joxx View Post
I agree. I thought that Disney should do the exact same thing and take exclusive preorders of 3D animated BDs, and I'd even be OK with paying in advance (at order time) if I knew they would fulfill and not cancel it again. I'd even pay $30 a pop for ones I really wanted which to me is an outrageous price even for 3D.
The reason they nearly doubled theme park admissions in the last few years is because they realized they COULD double prices and people would still go. It's not about providing a place that people can enjoy and making a reasonable profit. It's about shaking every last penny possible out of every visitor to maximize revenue and profit. Clearly theme park admission in the US is (I believe the term is) non-elastic demand. I'm wondering at what point they will stop... they're basically at $100 a day... $150, $200 a day? Nothing will stop them from raising prices until people stop going in high enough numbers.

To be fair, Universal tends to match Disney's yearly price increases (especially now that Universal has Harry Potter in both Orlando parks and will soon have The Boy Who Lived in their Hollywood park). SeaWorld used to match more or less match Disney's yearly price increases until it started experiencing attendance drops (due to Blackfish).

The Theme Parks may make a lot of money, but they also cost a lot to maintain and improve. And even though no one likes paying more and I wished Disney built more E ticket attractions, I would rather see them raise prices than cut back on entertainment (which costs a huge sum daily), operating hours, etc. Plus compare the cost of a Disney Theme Park visit to the cost of NFL game tickets. MLB playoff tickets, major musical concerts, Las Vegas shows, etc., and the value looks better.

Anyway, back to the more elastic product of Blu-rays. Hope that the fact that the 3D preorders for Inside Out haven't been pulled yet is a good sign for a retailer exclusive or a limited release. But it's slim at best.
Old 07-31-2015, 04:23 PM   #14884

Aug 2014
Western U-S-A

I just visited Disneyland this week and picked up this Kingdom Hearts Mickey Pin. Thought some of you guys would appreciate seeing it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KingdomHeartsPinMickey.jpg (76.8 KB, 68 views)
Movies needed to complete my Studio Ghibli collection:

Only Yesterday
Ocean Waves
My Neighbors the Yamadas
When Marnie Was There
Thanks given by:
ejm69 (07-31-2015), incoherent (07-31-2015), Joeker (07-31-2015)
Old 07-31-2015, 08:54 PM   #14885

Jun 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joxx View Post
However, to engage in such thinking with a greedy company like Disney is to be living in Fantasyland (not even Tomorrowland as I don't think the above will ever happen). Yes, it would be entirely reasonable and Disney could easily do it, but THEY WON'T.
It might be fitting that I'm in Fantasyland Joxx because I feel like I'm "Taking A Motorcar To Nowhere In Particular"
[Show spoiler]
with this whole 3D blu-ray journey with Disney. I know my approach would absolutely never happen with Disney, but it's still entertaining to think that it could. Disneyland & Disneyworld ticket prices are a whole different thing that is hard to comprehend. Maybe I'll sell my motorcar so I can afford to take a family vacation soon.
Thanks given by:
Blaze_Chamberlin (07-31-2015)
Old Yesterday, 06:47 AM   #14886
Power Member

Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joxx
The reason they nearly doubled theme park admissions in the last few years is because they realized they COULD double prices and people would still go. It's not about providing a place that people can enjoy and making a reasonable profit. It's about shaking every last penny possible out of every visitor to maximize revenue and profit. Clearly theme park admission in the US is (I believe the term is) non-elastic demand. I'm wondering at what point they will stop... they're basically at $100 a day... $150, $200 a day? Nothing will stop them from raising prices until people stop going in high enough numbers.
I realize this post is completely off-topic but I feel it's fair game given the content of the quoted post. Joxx...this is where your little rants stop being cute and just become festering piles of complete ignorance.

In the past 10 years Disney has purchased Pixar, Marvel Studios, and Lucasfilm Ltd and absorbed them all. Disney has also poured BILLIONS into their theme parks in the form of the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom's 40+ year history, and an almost complete rebuild of Disneyland's neighbor. In a slightly less glamorous and visible move, Disney poured in a large expansion/rebuild of Aulani in Hawaii, built huge expansions in several resorts including the Grand Californian, Grand Floridian, Contemporary, and Polynesian Village which included bungalows built over water. Right now their big shopping district in Walt Disney World is basically being completely rebuilt, including new parking garages and what will eventually be new, more direct vehicle access from Interstate 4. Disneyland just cut a deal with the city of Anaheim, CA who promised no city tax on admissions for 30 years in return for another $1.5 BILLION in upgrades and expansions to Disneyland. Pretty soon at the D23 Expo, plans for a complete revamp of the former Disney-MGM Studios park will be announced. Oh, and I almost forgot, Disney is building a completely new entire resort in Shanghai, China that will open next year and it will be some of the most amazing stuff Disney has ever done in its history. Now call me crazy but I think all that might just have a little something to do with why admission prices have jumped as high as they have in the past few years.

Really, just where did you think all these Billions that it took to do all these things came from? Then, did you really think Disney built all this and spent all this money just because they all woke up one morning and just wanted to throw a big party for the heck of it? Of course not. It was all built to make money. That's what it does. That's why it all exists. Disney intends to make back every single dollar they're going to spend and more, otherwise they wouldn't do it. Now if that makes you disillusioned, consuming Disney products of any sort be they movies or experiences at theme parks or whatever, probably isn't the best way to spend your time. If all you're going to see in any of it is perceived greed, there's nothing it for you at all.

Is Disney greedy? I guess you could call it that, but I don't see them being any more greedy than any other amusement or entertainment enterprise out there. Just a week ago I was in the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood which was unapologetically selling souvenirs and beverages for outrageous prices on top of triple digit ticket prices. Does $100 for a 16 hour operating day seem outrageous compared with twice that for sitting on your butt for a couple hours watching a stage performance? I looked into LA Dodgers tickets for this weekend. Tickets in the THIRD DECK - not field level, not front row, THIRD DECK - were $50 each. Baseball games last about 3 hours or so, making those tickets by far much more expensive on a per hour basis than a day at Disneyland or a Walt Disney World park. I could give so many more examples but I think you get the idea as to who are the greedy ones really are here.

To be perfectly honest, I would give Disney every permission in the world to be as greedy as possible if in return I could go see and do all the amazing things that I've been able to see because of their "greed" and what it has resulted in. I hope Disney continues to be just as greedy because I want to go see and do even more amazing things that are on the horizon. Yes it's expensive to do, but it's absolutely 100% completely worth it to do because nobody in the world does it better. They do it to make money, yes, but if they weren't doing it as well as they are, 9 of the top 10 most attended amusement parks in the world wouldn't be found at Disney's resorts, and that money would not be flowing into their coffers.

Last edited by BluMan28; Yesterday at 07:18 AM.
Thanks given by:
disneywildcat (Yesterday), neoshinok (Yesterday), TheGeneral (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:09 AM   #14887
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2014
tennessee

i know that i have been silence last few days on my account situation

thurs i got 2 emails saying my account is good i can register after i put in membership number and zipcode asking me to put email and created password i put in same password that i had dvd account i kindof argue a little about situation with a woman on the phone

for some odd reason she was able to register bluray account i guess i should had made up another password instead trying to put same password in from dvd account when my hotmail address was eventually removed

she gave me password this was around 5 pm i believe said wait an hour or so then i can log in i try it 5:30 and 6 i believe i wrote it down wrong

i try the reset password afterwards type in email and temp password email and password combo don't match try again

well around 1 0 did another reset same thing and try reset around 11 yesterday afternoon

i'm at the point where i'm so freakin scare to try to reset password in fear that i'm going to keep getting password and email combo error

i don't know what's the matter and what's happening

truth of the matter yes i got my hotmail register by some woman on the phone thurs afternoon i think wrote it down wrong

try to reset it a few times get temporary password and i just getting email and password don't exist

i just signed up tues night mickie blanket and the 7 blurays already been shipped and on their way so if can't get this password situation sorted what next just order stuff on phone since cannot log in try to get bluray membership removed despite haven't fullfill everything and get a new bluray membership? can i use same hotmail address or do i have to use gmail?

many questions i have which are unanswer

i sure as heck make things very difficult that shouldn't be sometimes meh

Last edited by y2jman; Yesterday at 07:55 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:35 AM   #14888
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2008

Got my latest haul...no complaints, other than the case for A Christmas Carol was smashed to pieces.

Spirited Away looks phenomenal.
Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM   #14889
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2010

Quote:
I realize this post is completely off-topic but I feel it's fair game given the content of the quoted post. Joxx...this is where your little rants stop being cute and just become festering piles of complete ignorance.
[Show spoiler]
In the past 10 years Disney has purchased Pixar, Marvel Studios, and Lucasfilm Ltd and absorbed them all. Disney has also poured BILLIONS into their theme parks in the form of the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom's 40+ year history, and an almost complete rebuild of Disneyland's neighbor. In a slightly less glamorous and visible move, Disney poured in a large expansion/rebuild of Aulani in Hawaii, built huge expansions in several resorts including the Grand Californian, Grand Floridian, Contemporary, and Polynesian Village which included bungalows built over water. Right now their big shopping district in Walt Disney World is basically being completely rebuilt, including new parking garages and what will eventually be new, more direct vehicle access from Interstate 4. Disneyland just cut a deal with the city of Anaheim, CA who promised no city tax on admissions for 30 years in return for another $1.5 BILLION in upgrades and expansions to Disneyland. Pretty soon at the D23 Expo, plans for a complete revamp of the former Disney-MGM Studios park will be announced. Oh, and I almost forgot, Disney is building a completely new entire resort in Shanghai, China that will open next year and it will be some of the most amazing stuff Disney has ever done in its history. Now call me crazy but I think all that might just have a little something to do with why admission prices have jumped as high as they have in the past few years.

Really, just where did you think all these Billions that it took to do all these things came from? Then, did you really think Disney built all this and spent all this money just because they all woke up one morning and just wanted to throw a big party for the heck of it? Of course not. It was all built to make money. That's what it does. That's why it all exists. Disney intends to make back every single dollar they're going to spend and more, otherwise they wouldn't do it. Now if that makes you disillusioned, consuming Disney products of any sort be they movies or experiences at theme parks or whatever, probably isn't the best way to spend your time. If all you're going to see in any of it is perceived greed, there's nothing it for you at all.

Is Disney greedy? I guess you could call it that, but I don't see them being any more greedy than any other amusement or entertainment enterprise out there. Just a week ago I was in the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood which was unapologetically selling souvenirs and beverages for outrageous prices on top of triple digit ticket prices. Does $100 for a 16 hour operating day seem outrageous compared with twice that for sitting on your butt for a couple hours watching a stage performance? I looked into LA Dodgers tickets for this weekend. Tickets in the THIRD DECK - not field level, not front row, THIRD DECK - were $50 each. Baseball games last about 3 hours or so, making those tickets by far much more expensive on a per hour basis than a day at Disneyland or a Walt Disney World park. I could give so many more examples but I think you get the idea as to who are the greedy ones really are here.

To be perfectly honest, I would give Disney every permission in the world to be as greedy as possible if in return I could go see and do all the amazing things that I've been able to see because of their "greed" and what it has resulted in. I hope Disney continues to be just as greedy because I want to go see and do even more amazing things that are on the horizon. Yes it's expensive to do, but it's absolutely 100% completely worth it to do because nobody in the world does it better. They do it to make money, yes, but if they weren't doing it as well as they are, 9 of the top 10 most attended amusement parks in the world wouldn't be found at Disney's resorts, and that money would not be flowing into their coffers.
Can't say I disagree with a lot of your post and frustration.

There are lots of corporate stuff at Disney and elsewhere that are iffy at best. In general going to Disney theme parks has almost always been a complete joy to me. Disney has always poured money into these places for us to go to and get lost.

I'm pretty sure my first trip to Disney World was in 1972 and I remember my dad complaining about the prices (and all those ticket booklets you had to buy). Even as a somewhat jaded teen it was something special. I've probably been to WDW 10 times since then, Epcot 6-8. MGM/Hollywood Studios 3-4 and Animal Kingdom about the same plus Disneyland and Calif Adventure once each. Always sticker shock at the beginning then after an hour it's just Disney and it's fun. I don't think I left and thought that it wasn't worth what I paid.
Thanks given by:
disneywildcat (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM   #14890
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2010

Quote:
I realize this post is completely off-topic but I feel it's fair game given the content of the quoted post. Joxx...this is where your little rants stop being cute and just become festering piles of complete ignorance...
Well, I was ignorant on the massive expansions that Disney is doing everywhere to their theme parks. I only care about parks in the US as I'm not a traveler, so basically the nearly double increases in admission prices are to fund/make up for their expenditures in other resorts or parts of the world that I will never go to. It still makes a trip to DL or WDW outrageously expensive, and rather than subsidizing other people I'd rather have them charge people who go to DL for the DL expansions and people who go to WDW for the WDW expansions rather than have US customers subsidize China and such. They can do what they want, but it means I'll go to DL/WDW once in a blue moon rather than every 3-5 years to DL as in the past.

I haven't had a bad experience at DL or WDW, and I appreciate the quality of their theme parks, but back when I went to WDW 10 years ago I was getting park hoppers for under $40 per day and even DL 3 years ago was around $50 per day. It was very worth that price. I'd seriously doubt that it's worth $100 per day now, especially with the crowds. You need 3 days when it's NOT crowded just to see everything at DL/CA and twice that for WDW.

I've had almost an equally good time at Magic Mountain in Valencia who has always been in the $25-$50 range, as they usually have promotions. While they don't invest a fraction of the money that Disney does (they basically put all of their money into new coasters and could care less about the rest), at least they remain affordable. The last time I went there a few years ago I had a great time because I lucked out... I went on a day that was supposed to rain and didn't. With reasonable crowds, I practically walked onto every ride, being alone they let me go on every ride multiple times in a row without waiting in line again (except each time I go the snobs on X2 won't let you ride again even when there are vacant seats), I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and I paid $25. I was thinking I might've come close to setting a record (since I move fast) for the most rollercoasters ridden in 1 day (10am-6pm). I easily did 10 + rides per hour, typically repeating each 3-4 times in a row. X2 was the only 1 that I only went on once.

All I'm say is that Disney's "greed" means the price/enjoyment ratio at DL/WDW is probably no better than Magic Mountain any more. The only reason I'd go to DL at current prices is not for me, but for family.

Last edited by Joxx; Yesterday at 06:25 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM   #14891
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2014
tennessee

just for curiosity have any of you ever had to do a password reset when don't remember password before put temp password in along with email get combo info wrong try agian?

i want to right now try again to reset password but just don't know will get same error or not
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM   #14892
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2011
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2jman View Post
just for curiosity have any of you ever had to do a password reset when don't remember password before put temp password in along with email get combo info wrong try agian?

i want to right now try again to reset password but just don't know will get same error or not
Done it plenty of times.
The whole point of resetting the password is to use the temp one they give you and reset it yourself to something you'll know going forward.

So no, putting in the temp password and email would not give a 'info wrong try again' error.
Wow..What a DESPICABLE "human being"... :cringe:
https://www.change.org/p/justice-for...rated_trending

Wants:
-True Detective S1
-XMen DOFP: Rogue Cut

-Normal Heart / Behind the Candelabra
Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM   #14893

Jun 2013

Question. I just completed my commitment status and I want to cancel my account and re enrol. How long should I wait before re enrolling? Can I use the same credit card, billing address, and promo code? Will they disable my account and lock me out forever if I re enrol with the same info as my previous account?
Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM   #14894
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2011
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviecollector4 View Post
Question. I just completed my commitment status and I want to cancel my account and re enrol. How long should I wait before re enrolling? Can I use the same credit card, billing address, and promo code? Will they disable my account and lock me out forever if I re enrol with the same info as my previous account?
You can re-enroll with the same info, so long as it's an account that has been properly closed (so the re-enrollment account doesn't come up as a duplicate on their end). You should wait until re-enrolling until the error message you get when trying to log in (once your account is cancelled) is that the email address doesn't exist in their system.

Post #2 of the thread also has most of the pertinent information in terms of how to cancel and such
Wow..What a DESPICABLE "human being"... :cringe:
https://www.change.org/p/justice-for...rated_trending

Wants:
-True Detective S1
-XMen DOFP: Rogue Cut

-Normal Heart / Behind the Candelabra
Thanks given by:
bkhage01 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM   #14895

Jun 2013

Thanks!
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM   #14896
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2014
tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
Done it plenty of times.
The whole point of resetting the password is to use the temp one they give you and reset it yourself to something you'll know going forward.

So no, putting in the temp password and email would not give a 'info wrong try again' error.
ok well i'm going to try reset password 1 more time tomorrow get temp password click on already a member log in here or member login retype hotmail email copy password and paste it

if i once again get an error message hotmail and password combo incorrect please try again going to be

if i click on member new to site click here type in membership id and zipcode

it reads An online account has already been created for this membership. If you need your email address login, click the "Problem Signing In?" link to the left, then re-enter your membership number and ZIP to recover your email address.

now i did see if i click on forgot password at the bottom it saids no longer have access email account do reset so i do this?

i'm still puzzle thursday how in the world did woman on the phone was able to register my hotmail address put in some password that must had wrote down wrong and why when i try to reset my password get temp one it just won't work at all

maybe i should had waited until 7 to try put down that password woman told me on phone see if works or not before i reset it afterwards twice that night and yesterday afternoon meh

Last edited by y2jman; Yesterday at 08:21 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM   #14897

Jun 2015

Cinderella (Diamond Edition BD/DVD) came last Monday (8 days) with no slipcover. Canceled via phone on Tuesday, confirmation email came Wednesday. However, I'm still getting the "Your account has been disabled" message rather than the "Email/Password combo doesn't exist" message on the site.
Old Today, 12:58 AM   #14898
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2012

Quote:
i know that i have been silence last few days on my account situation

thurs i got 2 emails saying my account is good i can register after i put in membership number and zipcode asking me to put email and created password i put in same password that i had dvd account i kindof argue a little about situation with a woman on the phone

for some odd reason she was able to register bluray account i guess i should had made up another password instead trying to put same password in from dvd account when my hotmail address was eventually removed

she gave me password this was around 5 pm i believe said wait an hour or so then i can log in i try it 5:30 and 6 i believe i wrote it down wrong

i try the reset password afterwards type in email and temp password email and password combo don't match try again

well around 1 0 did another reset same thing and try reset around 11 yesterday afternoon

i'm at the point where i'm so freakin scare to try to reset password in fear that i'm going to keep getting password and email combo error

i don't know what's the matter and what's happening

truth of the matter yes i got my hotmail register by some woman on the phone thurs afternoon i think wrote it down wrong

try to reset it a few times get temporary password and i just getting email and password don't exist

i just signed up tues night mickie blanket and the 7 blurays already been shipped and on their way so if can't get this password situation sorted what next just order stuff on phone since cannot log in try to get bluray membership removed despite haven't fullfill everything and get a new bluray membership? can i use same hotmail address or do i have to use gmail?

many questions i have which are unanswer

i sure as heck make things very difficult that shouldn't be sometimes meh
We can't really help you in the situation. You'll need to get it all straightened out through Disney.
Old Today, 05:35 AM   #14899
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2014
tennessee

i give up the reset password disney movie club online sucks for me on firefox

i log in put email in and copy new temp password past it i still get stupid this email and password combo doesn't exist please try agian

i have email both disney movie club and memberadvocate past friday

umm monday i'm going to call memberadvocate 1st instead disney movie club

i hope memberadvoate will help me out better meh
Old Today, 05:37 AM   #14900
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2007

Quote:
i give up the reset password disney movie club online sucks for me on firefox

i log in put email in and copy new temp password past it i still get stupid this email and password combo doesn't exist please try agian

i have email both disney movie club and memberadvocate past friday

umm monday i'm going to call memberadvocate 1st instead disny movie club

i hope memberadvoate will help me out better meh
Have you tried typing in your temporary password rather than copying and pasting it into the form?
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals