COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down! (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Y Tu Mamá También (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Wrong Turn Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$17.31
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$19.96
The East (Blu-ray)
$6.99
Tinto Brass: Maestro of Erotica Cinema (Blu-ray)
$45.34
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (Blu-ray)
$24.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray)
$18.96
Like Water for Chocolate (Blu-ray)
$9.29
Insomnia (Blu-ray)
$22.98
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray)
$74.99
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$34.99
The Fault in Our Stars (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Homeland: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$31.99
Once Upon a Time: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Friends: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$110.00
The Gold Rush (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Only Lovers Left Alive (Blu-ray)
$23.59
Old Today, 02:36 AM   #16261

May 2010
Default Casper

Back in the day...the early days of high quality video I mean, the laserdisc edition of Casper was one of the most popular demo discs for its terrific sound design. I'm looking forward to giving this disc a spin on my rig for this reason alone.

Universal's cover looks like they gave an office intern a computer with Photoshop and and an hour to get a cover made. Here's what will be on my shelf...

Full rez file uploaded at EuphoricFX.org.

EDIT: Before anyone tries to bust me on the MPAA rating, I already caught it and the corrected file is uploaded at EuphoricFX .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Casper LoRes.jpg (107.9 KB, 126 views)
"...I never drive faster than I can see, and besides, it's all in the reflexes."

Last edited by Robert George; Today at 03:47 AM.
Thanks given by:
Elvis (Today)
Old Today, 02:49 AM   #16262
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2009
The Jungle Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert George View Post
Back in the day...the early days of high quality video I mean, the laserdisc edition of Casper was one of the most popular demo discs for its terrific sound design. I'm looking forward to giving this disc a spin on my rig for this reason alone.

Universal's cover looks like they gave an office intern a computer with Photoshop and and an hour to get a cover made. Here's what will be on my shelf...

Full rez file uploaded at EuphoricFX.org.
Just wonderful Robert. I was just thinking about this one the other day and how awful the studio art for the release was going to be. Thanks so much for doing this one.
BD Wantlist: 1. Le Samouraï 2. Ikiru 3. Nights of Cabiria 4. La Strada 5. The Burbs 6. Murder By Death 7. Hooper 8. The Abyss 9. True Lies 10. The Little Princess 11. Love Affair (1994) 12. Into the Night 13. The Remains of the Day 14. The Gumball Rally 15. The Magnificent Ambersons 16. Urban Cowboy 17. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance 18. Blame it on Rio 19. Under the Rainbow 20. The Pirate Movie

Star Wars Nitpickers Guide (the truth shall set you free)

Official SW PT Reviews
Old Today, 07:11 AM   #16263

Nov 2010

Here I am just a few posts later. Here's what I've been working on. My second blu-ray cover ever (technically the first finished, since I haven't put finishing touches on my Buffy from a few months back).

This show will probably never get any sort of Blu-Ray or DVD release, and, truthfully, it really wasn't that great, but I'm a fan of Bam Margera and I'm making this Blu-ray set just for my personal collection.

This was a lot of fun to make but a huge challenge, as there's very little to this show out there. Also, I am assuming this is The Complete Series at the top. Could be the Complete First Season, but I have a feeling the show won't be getting a renewal.

Any and all artistic criticism is welcome…even if you're not a fan of Bam Margera and have no idea who he is!

Old Today, 12:14 PM   #16264

May 2010
Default Error on Casper Cover

There was a fairly egregious mistake on the back of my Casper cover that covered up some of the text in the synopsis. If you downloaded at EuphoricFX, grab another copy.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please submit requests for bandwidth reimbursement in triplicate to the proper department.

"...I never drive faster than I can see, and besides, it's all in the reflexes."
Old Today, 12:53 PM   #16265

Apr 2014
Costa Mesa, CA

I would love a cover for True Blood season 6 so I can ditch the damn digi pack and have it look nice next to seasons 1-5 uk import set that is in regular cases.
“I need sex for a clear complexion, but I'd rather do it for love.”

~Joan Crawford~
Old Today, 02:48 PM   #16266

Jan 2010

I'll be doing the inner covers for these too:

Thanks given by:
jimjimmyjones85 (Today)
Old Today, 02:51 PM   #16267
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2012
New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrycameron View Post
I'll be doing the inner covers for these too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Gd...&feature=share
Are you Scottish?
The best number is 73. Why? 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying 7 and 3... and in binary 73 is a palindrome, 1001001, which backwards is 1001001.
Old Today, 03:20 PM   #16268

Jan 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
Are you Scottish?
Indeed.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America