Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Big O: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$45.99
The Transformers: The Movie (Blu-ray)
$14.69
Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$37.39
The Paul Naschy Collection (Blu-ray)
$59.99
La La Land 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Sicario 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Planet Earth II 4K (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Manchester by the Sea (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Underworld: Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
$39.96
Silence (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Lawnmower Man (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Assassin's Creed 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion

Old 03-11-2017, 07:23 AM   #5301
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2010
Out There

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenoblecollector View Post
Hi y'all,

Longtime lurker. First time poster. Very long time cult and horror film obsessive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisesarefun View Post
Hi everyone nice to be here.
Welcome to blu-ray.com
Old 03-12-2017, 01:37 AM   #5302

Mar 2017
Louisville, Ky.

Hi all!

I signed up yesterday but today is my 1st day Posting.
There's a lot to this Forum, it'll take some time to go through it all.

I'm happy to be here
See it, Smell it, Touch it, Taste it...
Old 03-12-2017, 03:25 AM   #5303
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!

Didn't realize you were new BW. Welcome to the forums
And on the seventh day, right before He rested, God posted two United States Marines at the gates of Heaven. St Peter's got the guest list but who do you think's runnin security?

The United States Marines. You could tell us to go to hell but we've already been there and taken over.

The United States Marines. Lettin' bodies hit the floor since 1775.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:37 AM   #5304
antiheld

Hi there,

my name is antiheld, I am 27 and I am from Germany. Together with my girlfriend wie have >700 DVDs and Blu-rays. For a long time, Steelbooks were our main field of interest. About 10% of our DVDs and 2/3 of our Blu-rays are Steelbooks.

For the last two years, we stepped back from collecting. We seldomly add new titles to our collection. Mainly because nearly all older movies already have a Steelbook or an other satisfying release and year by year we are less interested in new movies (especially because we are no big fans of the trend that mainstream films only come in franchises and cinematic universises).

Filmwise, we therefore like new movies by our favorite directors (Tarantino, Scorsese, Nolan) or watch smaller movies like coming of age films. Besides, we switched more and more to tv shows insteads of movies. At the moment, we are catching up House of Cards for example. Our favorites are nearly every HBO series (especially Game of Thrones and Sopranos) and Breaking Bad as well as Scrubs, Rick and Morty and Seinfeld on the comedy field (the next series we catch up will be Curb Your Enthusiasm).

I discovered that I am already registered here. I read here very often for watching new Steelbook releases (I am excitet for the Mondo Ghost in the Shell Steelbook release and still am hoping for a new Godfather BR Steelbook release, a new Inside Out Steelbook as well as a single Steelbook for all Toy Story movies even though it isn't realistic anymore that all of the fits in one Steelbook).
Since we wan't to reduce our collection to our highlights I am looking for a community for selling and trading some items. Because Germany has very strict regulations with ratings and cencorship, selling unrated, international and even 18+ movies (which in Germany nearly all horror and gore as well as many action movies are rated) is pretty annoying and complicated. Therefore I now want to use my already existing account to easily sell my movies to people who appreciate them.
Old 03-13-2017, 08:52 PM   #5305

Mar 2017
Default Newuser

Just a shout out..... I mainly am interested in 3D movies and Quad/Surround music, only have these items in my collection here. 3D Blu-Rays and Blu-Ray Pure Audio titles (have some duplicates of Pure Audios​). Not sure if I'll go thru my other 2D titles, may just add the sets (Breaking Bad Barrel). Don't know yet if others can see collections...... Still learning to navigate....
Old 03-15-2017, 09:30 AM   #5306

Mar 2017

Hi guys,

Long time lurker, but finally got around to joining.

Big Jackie Chan fan so will be creating a thread soon about the UK Blu-ray situation.

Love 3D movies so its disappointing TV manufacturers have stopped making new models, imo 3D makes you concentrate on the film more, the images seem sharper and vibrant because of that, so i will continue to buy 3D versions as long as their made!
Old 03-15-2017, 11:53 AM   #5307

Mar 2017

Hi all,

Two days ago I spent many hours composing my first post - for the Camera Obscura thread. But it hasn't appeared yet. Is this normal? (I didn't save it so I can't re-post.)

I understand first posts are reviewed before they appear but I'm wondering if it's lost or forgotten.

Cheers.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:18 AM   #5308
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2010
Out There

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiheld View Post
Hi there,

my name is antiheld, I am 27 and I am from Germany. Together with my girlfriend wie have >700 DVDs and Blu-rays. For a long time, Steelbooks were our main field of interest. About 10% of our DVDs and 2/3 of our Blu-rays are Steelbooks.

For the last two years, we stepped back from collecting. We seldomly add new titles to our collection. Mainly because nearly all older movies already have a Steelbook or an other satisfying release and year by year we are less interested in new movies (especially because we are no big fans of the trend that mainstream films only come in franchises and cinematic universises).

Filmwise, we therefore like new movies by our favorite directors (Tarantino, Scorsese, Nolan) or watch smaller movies like coming of age films. Besides, we switched more and more to tv shows insteads of movies. At the moment, we are catching up House of Cards for example. Our favorites are nearly every HBO series (especially Game of Thrones and Sopranos) and Breaking Bad as well as Scrubs, Rick and Morty and Seinfeld on the comedy field (the next series we catch up will be Curb Your Enthusiasm).

I discovered that I am already registered here. I read here very often for watching new Steelbook releases (I am excitet for the Mondo Ghost in the Shell Steelbook release and still am hoping for a new Godfather BR Steelbook release, a new Inside Out Steelbook as well as a single Steelbook for all Toy Story movies even though it isn't realistic anymore that all of the fits in one Steelbook).
Since we wan't to reduce our collection to our highlights I am looking for a community for selling and trading some items. Because Germany has very strict regulations with ratings and cencorship, selling unrated, international and even 18+ movies (which in Germany nearly all horror and gore as well as many action movies are rated) is pretty annoying and complicated. Therefore I now want to use my already existing account to easily sell my movies to people who appreciate them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dave View Post
Just a shout out..... I mainly am interested in 3D movies and Quad/Surround music, only have these items in my collection here. 3D Blu-Rays and Blu-Ray Pure Audio titles (have some duplicates of Pure Audios​). Not sure if I'll go thru my other 2D titles, may just add the sets (Breaking Bad Barrel). Don't know yet if others can see collections...... Still learning to navigate....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken+Master View Post
Hi guys,

Long time lurker, but finally got around to joining.

Big Jackie Chan fan so will be creating a thread soon about the UK Blu-ray situation.

Love 3D movies so its disappointing TV manufacturers have stopped making new models, imo 3D makes you concentrate on the film more, the images seem sharper and vibrant because of that, so i will continue to buy 3D versions as long as their made!
Welcome everyone

oh, and Drunken+Master very glad your here, I love Jackie Chan myself
Old 03-16-2017, 07:23 AM   #5309
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2010
Out There

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim1459 View Post
Hi all,

Two days ago I spent many hours composing my first post - for the Camera Obscura thread. But it hasn't appeared yet. Is this normal? (I didn't save it so I can't re-post.)

I understand first posts are reviewed before they appear but I'm wondering if it's lost or forgotten.

Cheers.
Welcome Sim1459, you need to have 10 posts under your belt before you can start a new thread, just reply to a few discussions that take your interest, it won't take long to get to 10 posts
Old 03-16-2017, 02:58 PM   #5310

Mar 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo4264 View Post
Welcome Sim1459, you need to have 10 posts under your belt before you can start a new thread, just reply to a few discussions that take your interest, it won't take long to get to 10 posts
Thanks but I didn't start a new thread. I posted a reply to the 'Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > The Official Camera Obscura Thread'.
Old 03-16-2017, 04:38 PM   #5311
Banned

Mar 2017

Hello. I'm Maakun from Japan. I love collecting blu-rays and steelbooks.

Nice to meet you.
Thanks given by:
civiclx (03-16-2017)
Old 03-16-2017, 05:41 PM   #5312

Mar 2017
Default username change

Can an admin please change my username to "slywoodclyffe" . Just signed up and love the site. Thanks in advance!
Old 03-18-2017, 10:36 PM   #5313

Dec 2016

Signed up a few months ago, but am reading that you need 10+ forum posts to add new titles.. So, gotta post..
Old 03-20-2017, 01:06 AM   #5314

Mar 2017
Default Supa bruh

Kyle
Old 03-20-2017, 01:06 AM   #5315

Mar 2017
Default For real tho

Why cant i post in other threads? Pm me plz
Old 03-21-2017, 08:10 PM   #5316

Mar 2017

Hi guys! I’ve decided to start collecting Blu-rays and this site has been a big help in finding deals so far, so I figured why not create an account? It’s great to be here!
Thanks given by:
civiclx (03-21-2017)
Old 03-22-2017, 07:25 PM   #5317

Mar 2017

Hello I'm new here. I really love movies on Blu-ray that's for sure.
Thanks given by:
civiclx (03-22-2017)
Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM   #5318

Mar 2017

In an effort to feed my inner nerd even further, I just signed up. Been visiting this site for a while. Being a an owner of my first OLED, I figured I need more information and tech talk!
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion