Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Rockford Files: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$70.77
John Wick: Chapter 2 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96
John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Heat (Blu-ray)
$8.18
Hacksaw Ridge (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Fast & Furious: The Ultimate Ride Collection 1-7 (Blu-ray)
$51.99
Hell in the Pacific (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Ghost in the Shell 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$95.68
The Shack (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Death Line (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions (Blu-ray)
$17.89
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Speakers


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2017, 01:02 AM   #1681
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default

Agreed ! I'd take a 4 hour drive to hear them myself .
Seriously everyone hears different things within reason , to some there gold to others not so much .
Different flavors of sound for different folks 👍
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Monitor Audio Silver1 NAD356 / NADc368 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Bluvette (03-20-2017)
Old 03-20-2017, 01:16 AM   #1682
Bluvette Bluvette is offline
Power Member
 
Bluvette's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Far Southside Chicago (Orland Park)
31
31
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post
Agreed ! I'd take a 4 hour drive to hear them myself .
Seriously everyone hears different things within reason , to some there gold to others not so much .
Different flavors of sound for different folks 👍
Thank You!!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
TheFactor (03-20-2017)
Old 03-20-2017, 01:17 AM   #1683
Bluvette Bluvette is offline
Power Member
 
Bluvette's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Far Southside Chicago (Orland Park)
31
31
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post
Agreed ! I'd take a 4 hour drive to hear them myself .
Seriously everyone hears different things within reason , to some there gold to others not so much .
Different flavors of sound for different folks 👍
Hey Factor have not seen you in a while, welcome back. Do you still have the Dyn's??
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:26 AM   #1684
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default The Official Dynaudio Speakers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluvette View Post
Thank You!!


Before I bought my Silver 1's I found a dealer by luck that had them in stock . Had to drive downtown in a area I didn't like , took over a hour in bumper to bumper traffic . So glad I did because I got to demo some a long with Klipsch Rp 280 floor standers and Klipsch book shelves . To my ears and needs the MA Silver 1's won hands down with 280 floor standers a close second . To some though they might of preferred others ....
I was there 3 hours listening and comparing with my music I brought . I felt very good about my decision and surprisingly they sounded even better at my home with my gear and setup


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Monitor Audio Silver1 NAD356 / NADc368 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:28 AM   #1685
BigAl87 BigAl87 is offline
Contributor
 
BigAl87's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
Corner Totem Rd. and Sugden Ave., Arcam Shire
135
359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twm1988 View Post
I actually owned an Anthem MRX710 for a while, so I know they're excellent, I was just curious how Olivier liked it compared to his Arcam.
I think bluevette was more referring to the Naim Gear on which SS and myself ask opinions about, regardless I would like to know what he thought of it even if I will make my own opinion by going to my Naim dealer and listen to several possibilities.
Olivier
Panasonic TC-P55ST30
Oppo BDP-103D, Bel Canto 3.5vb DAC
,Arcam AVR400 Receiver, Bryston 6B-SST Power Amp, Totem Fires Dusk L/R on Target MR20, Totem Tribe III Dusk on wall Center, Totem Mites Dusk Surrounds, JL Audio Fathom f113 Gloss Black. TotemTress, Nordost, Bis Audio, Audioquest
Sugden A21 SE Integrated, Totem Forest Signature.
Wadia 151 Power DAC Mini, Dynaudio X-18.


Last edited by BigAl87; 03-20-2017 at 01:34 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:28 AM   #1686
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluvette View Post
Hey Factor have not seen you in a while, welcome back. Do you still have the Dyn's??
Thanks Buddy it's good to be back !
No Sold the Dyns a while back they were great speakers but just not my flavor of sound . After a while they sounded harsh and very bright . Don't know why but they had to go . In all fairness maybe they weren't a good match with my gear or just personal preference and needed something a little warmer . It's strange how at first they sounded great but later on not so much when they should of sounded better with break in. My MA Silver 1's at a fraction of the cost keep sounding better and better . Again I think partly due to being a great match with my NAD gear . I did run the dyns with my A 52 Parasound amp so I don't know maybe not a good match and again it's just a matter of taste and preference I guess .
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Monitor Audio Silver1 NAD356 / NADc368 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:46 AM   #1687
callas01 callas01 is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
callas01's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
Riverside, CA
39
230
47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post
Thanks Buddy it's good to be back !
No Sold the Dyns a while back they were great speakers but just not my flavor of sound . After a while they sounded harsh and very bright . Don't know why but they had to go . In all fairness maybe they weren't a good match with my gear or just personal preference and needed something a little warmer . It's strange how at first they sounded great but later on not so much when they should of sounded better with break in. My MA Silver 1's at a fraction of the cost keep sounding better and better . Again I think partly due to being a great match with my NAD gear . I did run the dyns with my A 52 Parasound amp so I don't know maybe not a good match and again it's just a matter of taste and preference I guess .
The 160s are IMO a little on the bright side. Idk why either cause the 260s are neutral and balanced in ways the 160s aren't. Perhaps it's the added woofer... Idk but part of the reason I moved from the 160s to 260s was because they were bright sounding and also cause I could bottom them out on a couple tracks I felt like I was always throttling the volume.
Video: Samsung 60" 4K SUHD TV UN60JS8000, Oppo BDP-103, DirecTv HD, AppleTV
Amplification: Marantz SR7007, NaimUniti 2 Network Streaming Integrated Amp
2-CH: Apple Mac Mini, JRiver, Tidal, Pro-ject 2Xpression Classic Sumiko Blue Point No. 2, Naim Stageline N
Speakers: Dynaudio Focus 260s, Focus 210 C, DM 2/6
Subwoofer:
Hsu VTF3 MK5 HP
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:53 AM   #1688
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default The Official Dynaudio Speakers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by callas01 View Post
The 160s are IMO a little on the bright side. Idk why either cause the 260s are neutral and balanced in ways the 160s aren't. Perhaps it's the added woofer... Idk but part of the reason I moved from the 160s to 260s was because they were bright sounding and also cause I could bottom them out on a couple tracks I felt like I was always throttling the volume.


Ok then it wasn't just me and I did try to love them . I guess I should of auditioned other Dyns but after spending like 3000 "with stands " if I remember correctly for those it left a somewhat bitter taste in my mouth and it strayed me away from Dyns and felt I could find something else for much less that put a smile on my face . Again what ones willing to spend and get for there hard earned money is all relevant to what there comfortable spending and personal taste and for what they get .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Monitor Audio Silver1 NAD356 / NADc368 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 04:14 AM   #1689
callas01 callas01 is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
callas01's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
Riverside, CA
39
230
47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post
Ok then it wasn't just me and I did try to love them . I guess I should of auditioned other Dyns but after spending like 3000 "with stands " if I remember correctly for those it left a somewhat bitter taste in my mouth and it strayed me away from Dyns and felt I could find something else for much less that put a smile on my face . Again what ones willing to spend and get for there hard earned money is all relevant to what there comfortable spending and personal taste and for what they get .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I first auditioned the 260s and loved them. Then brought the 160s home cause it was what I could afford to trade up to. During a demo at home when I had the 160/260s side by side, again preferred the 260s but with the 160s about 3 months old the wife said no to changing them out for one another. A year later the change occurred. Don't see a change coming on the speaker front anytime soon.
Video: Samsung 60" 4K SUHD TV UN60JS8000, Oppo BDP-103, DirecTv HD, AppleTV
Amplification: Marantz SR7007, NaimUniti 2 Network Streaming Integrated Amp
2-CH: Apple Mac Mini, JRiver, Tidal, Pro-ject 2Xpression Classic Sumiko Blue Point No. 2, Naim Stageline N
Speakers: Dynaudio Focus 260s, Focus 210 C, DM 2/6
Subwoofer:
Hsu VTF3 MK5 HP
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 04:20 AM   #1690
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by callas01 View Post
I first auditioned the 260s and loved them. Then brought the 160s home cause it was what I could afford to trade up to. During a demo at home when I had the 160/260s side by side, again preferred the 260s but with the 160s about 3 months old the wife said no to changing them out for one another. A year later the change occurred. Don't see a change coming on the speaker front anytime soon.


I'm glad you found the ones that make you happy and very nice of the wife being understanding and ending up letting you make the switch a little farther down the road . After all some of the Wives or GF just don't understand us audiophiles and what we'd do for our other love


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Monitor Audio Silver1 NAD356 / NADc368 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:30 PM   #1691
callas01 callas01 is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
callas01's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
Riverside, CA
39
230
47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post
I'm glad you found the ones that make you happy and very nice of the wife being understanding and ending up letting you make the switch a little farther down the road . After all some of the Wives or GF just don't understand us audiophiles and what we'd do for our other love


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you, it's nice to be done, and of course it's different for everyone. The MAs are great also. I think my wife gets it now, we both share a new passion for running and it requires spending money as well; and she knows how a hobby can make another person sacrifice. However I think I've found what I do and don't want in my system and things will be the way they are for a while. Now I'm more into just getting healthier, enjoying what I have (gear and life), and doing some traveling.
Video: Samsung 60" 4K SUHD TV UN60JS8000, Oppo BDP-103, DirecTv HD, AppleTV
Amplification: Marantz SR7007, NaimUniti 2 Network Streaming Integrated Amp
2-CH: Apple Mac Mini, JRiver, Tidal, Pro-ject 2Xpression Classic Sumiko Blue Point No. 2, Naim Stageline N
Speakers: Dynaudio Focus 260s, Focus 210 C, DM 2/6
Subwoofer:
Hsu VTF3 MK5 HP
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:55 PM   #1692
TheFactor TheFactor is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
TheFactor's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest
114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by callas01 View Post
Thank you, it's nice to be done, and of course it's different for everyone. The MAs are great also. I think my wife gets it now, we both share a new passion for running and it requires spending money as well; and she knows how a hobby can make another person sacrifice. However I think I've found what I do and don't want in my system and things will be the way they are for a while. Now I'm more into just getting healthier, enjoying what I have (gear and life), and doing some traveling.


I agree and it can be very rewarding to settle in on a happy medium and learn to enjoy what we have in all facets of life and be thankful for what we have instead of of what we want
I'm very happy with my MA's and have finally found a Speaker that covers all my needs and want . It's the first setup I've owned that's very soothing to listen to and can enjoy for hours without listening fatigue or feel the need for more detail and depth . There a great balance of everything to my ears .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Monitor Audio Silver1 NAD356 / NADc368 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:24 AM   #1693
sandman922 sandman922 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
sandman922's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
florida
46
Default

Hey Oliver I've been waiting patiently for almost a year for pictures of your c30s so as soon as you have them set up get to posting some pictures
AUDIO EMOTIVA XMC1 XPA3 XPA1Ls x2
SPEAKERS Dynaudio x38s CCstudio esSprit ADP190S
VIDEO SAMSUNG PLASMA 58 INCH
OPPO BDP 93 / ps4 for gaming
SUBS SVS PB12NSD Power sound audio xs30se
TURN TABLE - REGA RP6 Ortofon 2m Bronze ifi phono stage
CABLES L/R SPEAKERS- AUDIOQUEST ROCKET 33s
Fully balanced system from erc3 to xmc1 to xpa1Ls
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:39 AM   #1694
BigAl87 BigAl87 is offline
Contributor
 
BigAl87's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
Corner Totem Rd. and Sugden Ave., Arcam Shire
135
359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman922 View Post
Hey Oliver I've been waiting patiently for almost a year for pictures of your c30s so as soon as you have them set up get to posting some pictures
Thank Tommy will do, those fellas are hevy shipping wait was 103lbs per box, I was hoping they would get the same treatment as the Confidence and Evidence and come in would crates but now they are in boxes.
Olivier
Panasonic TC-P55ST30
Oppo BDP-103D, Bel Canto 3.5vb DAC
,Arcam AVR400 Receiver, Bryston 6B-SST Power Amp, Totem Fires Dusk L/R on Target MR20, Totem Tribe III Dusk on wall Center, Totem Mites Dusk Surrounds, JL Audio Fathom f113 Gloss Black. TotemTress, Nordost, Bis Audio, Audioquest
Sugden A21 SE Integrated, Totem Forest Signature.
Wadia 151 Power DAC Mini, Dynaudio X-18.

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:43 AM   #1695
sandman922 sandman922 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
sandman922's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
florida
46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl87 View Post
Thank Tommy will do, those fellas are hevy shipping wait was 103lbs per box, I was hoping they would get the same treatment as the Confidence and Evidence and come in would crates but now they are in boxes.
I'm sure they will be in great shape dynaudio packs speakers really good !your going to have fun moving those 100lb beast around
AUDIO EMOTIVA XMC1 XPA3 XPA1Ls x2
SPEAKERS Dynaudio x38s CCstudio esSprit ADP190S
VIDEO SAMSUNG PLASMA 58 INCH
OPPO BDP 93 / ps4 for gaming
SUBS SVS PB12NSD Power sound audio xs30se
TURN TABLE - REGA RP6 Ortofon 2m Bronze ifi phono stage
CABLES L/R SPEAKERS- AUDIOQUEST ROCKET 33s
Fully balanced system from erc3 to xmc1 to xpa1Ls
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:49 AM   #1696
BigAl87 BigAl87 is offline
Contributor
 
BigAl87's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
Corner Totem Rd. and Sugden Ave., Arcam Shire
135
359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman922 View Post
I'm sure they will be in great shape dynaudio packs speakers really good !your going to have fun moving those 100lb beast around
Net weight is 79lbs so not that bad, I khow they will be packed properly but the wood crates let's face it it adds to the prestige
Olivier
Panasonic TC-P55ST30
Oppo BDP-103D, Bel Canto 3.5vb DAC
,Arcam AVR400 Receiver, Bryston 6B-SST Power Amp, Totem Fires Dusk L/R on Target MR20, Totem Tribe III Dusk on wall Center, Totem Mites Dusk Surrounds, JL Audio Fathom f113 Gloss Black. TotemTress, Nordost, Bis Audio, Audioquest
Sugden A21 SE Integrated, Totem Forest Signature.
Wadia 151 Power DAC Mini, Dynaudio X-18.

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 02:56 AM   #1697
BigAl87 BigAl87 is offline
Contributor
 
BigAl87's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
Corner Totem Rd. and Sugden Ave., Arcam Shire
135
359
Default

09:00 tomorrow but got to head to Audiofest as soon as they are in so won't be until late at night that i will be able to hear them.
Olivier
Panasonic TC-P55ST30
Oppo BDP-103D, Bel Canto 3.5vb DAC
,Arcam AVR400 Receiver, Bryston 6B-SST Power Amp, Totem Fires Dusk L/R on Target MR20, Totem Tribe III Dusk on wall Center, Totem Mites Dusk Surrounds, JL Audio Fathom f113 Gloss Black. TotemTress, Nordost, Bis Audio, Audioquest
Sugden A21 SE Integrated, Totem Forest Signature.
Wadia 151 Power DAC Mini, Dynaudio X-18.

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 10:59 PM   #1698
BigAl87 BigAl87 is offline
Contributor
 
BigAl87's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
Corner Totem Rd. and Sugden Ave., Arcam Shire
135
359
Default

Eye candy

Olivier
Panasonic TC-P55ST30
Oppo BDP-103D, Bel Canto 3.5vb DAC
,Arcam AVR400 Receiver, Bryston 6B-SST Power Amp, Totem Fires Dusk L/R on Target MR20, Totem Tribe III Dusk on wall Center, Totem Mites Dusk Surrounds, JL Audio Fathom f113 Gloss Black. TotemTress, Nordost, Bis Audio, Audioquest
Sugden A21 SE Integrated, Totem Forest Signature.
Wadia 151 Power DAC Mini, Dynaudio X-18.

  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Bluvette (03-25-2017), TheFactor (03-25-2017)
Old 03-24-2017, 11:05 PM   #1699
Twm1988 Twm1988 is offline
Active Member
 
Sep 2014
Default

OMG, these are yours... in the house right now??!!

Those are pretty sexy! the finish looks incredible!

Congrats, I bet they will have been worth the wait
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
BigAl87 (03-24-2017)
Old 03-24-2017, 11:49 PM   #1700
BigAl87 BigAl87 is offline
Contributor
 
BigAl87's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
Corner Totem Rd. and Sugden Ave., Arcam Shire
135
359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twm1988 View Post
OMG, these are yours... in the house right now??!!

Those are pretty sexy! the finish looks incredible!

Congrats, I bet they will have been worth the wait
Had a peak as how they will sound after break in as they had a pair of the C-20 at the show.
Olivier
Panasonic TC-P55ST30
Oppo BDP-103D, Bel Canto 3.5vb DAC
,Arcam AVR400 Receiver, Bryston 6B-SST Power Amp, Totem Fires Dusk L/R on Target MR20, Totem Tribe III Dusk on wall Center, Totem Mites Dusk Surrounds, JL Audio Fathom f113 Gloss Black. TotemTress, Nordost, Bis Audio, Audioquest
Sugden A21 SE Integrated, Totem Forest Signature.
Wadia 151 Power DAC Mini, Dynaudio X-18.

  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Speakers

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
The Official PSB Speakers Thread Speakers PSB_Paradigm_HSU 1198 01-22-2016 05:25 PM
The Official Axiom Speakers Thread Speakers Johk 2297 06-04-2014 07:21 PM
The Official Jamo Speakers Thread Speakers Jwilly019 593 02-14-2014 05:16 AM
The Official Sony Speakers Thread Speakers MrRoy 2 08-02-2010 10:44 PM
The Official Tannoy Speakers Thread Speakers Big Daddy 3 05-14-2009 01:55 PM

Tags
dynaudio

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:49 PM.