Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Martian 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.93
Re-Animator (Blu-ray)
$22.97
They Live by Night (Blu-ray)
$17.58
Justice League Unlimited: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$16.49
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Tenth Season (Blu-ray)
$21.61
Ash vs Evil Dead: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$34.99
Star Trek Beyond 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.09
The Thing (Blu-ray)
$14.38
Evil Ed (Blu-ray)
$15.65
Wonder Woman 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.96
Streets of Fire (Blu-ray)
$15.06
Wonder Woman (Blu-ray)
$24.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2017, 03:21 AM   #10201
TakeApartYourHead TakeApartYourHead is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Apr 2016
47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
You betcha, Iris.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:23 AM   #10202
TakeApartYourHead TakeApartYourHead is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Apr 2016
47
Default

Why does being left on "seen ✔️️" by someone you like feel so bad?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:36 AM   #10203
C. Anton C. Anton is offline
Power Member
 
Jan 2016
81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeApartYourHead View Post
Why does being left on "seen ✔️️" by someone you like feel so bad?
What does that mean?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:39 AM   #10204
civiclx civiclx is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
civiclx's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!
641
520
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Anton View Post
What does that mean?
I was wondering the same thing C. Unton
And on the seventh day, right before He rested, God posted two United States Marines at the gates of Heaven. St Peter's got the guest list but who do you think's runnin security?

A free land by the grace of God and the blood, sweat and tears of a Few Good Men
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:50 AM   #10205
TakeApartYourHead TakeApartYourHead is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Apr 2016
47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Anton View Post
What does that mean?
When you send a text to someone or a message on messenger, it will say "seen: 1:34pm" or whatever time when they read the message.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:52 AM   #10206
Jett Rink Jett Rink is offline
Banned
 
Oct 2012
2
153
Default

civiclx is the class tease that all men and women want, but will never have.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:53 AM   #10207
civiclx civiclx is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
civiclx's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!
641
520
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeApartYourHead View Post
When you send a text to someone or a message on messenger, it will say "seen: 1:34pm" or whatever time when they read the message.
I thought that's what you meant Take. I know the feeling

Who is the girl in Formula Nebula's avatar?
And on the seventh day, right before He rested, God posted two United States Marines at the gates of Heaven. St Peter's got the guest list but who do you think's runnin security?

A free land by the grace of God and the blood, sweat and tears of a Few Good Men
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:53 AM   #10208
civiclx civiclx is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
civiclx's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!
641
520
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
civiclx is the class tease that all men and women want, but will never have.
lol I wish! I do have a story for another day though
And on the seventh day, right before He rested, God posted two United States Marines at the gates of Heaven. St Peter's got the guest list but who do you think's runnin security?

A free land by the grace of God and the blood, sweat and tears of a Few Good Men
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:55 AM   #10209
TakeApartYourHead TakeApartYourHead is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Apr 2016
47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
civiclx is the class tease that all men and women want, but will never have.
who?

  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Scarriere (03-20-2017)
Old 03-20-2017, 12:56 AM   #10210
civiclx civiclx is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
civiclx's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!
641
520
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeApartYourHead View Post
who?

lol I just saw this gif for the first time about a week ago on another message boards. I always trip on these kinds of coincidences.
And on the seventh day, right before He rested, God posted two United States Marines at the gates of Heaven. St Peter's got the guest list but who do you think's runnin security?

A free land by the grace of God and the blood, sweat and tears of a Few Good Men
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:03 AM   #10211
TakeApartYourHead TakeApartYourHead is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Apr 2016
47
Default

I wish Instagram would purge accounts with zero posts. So many good single-word usernames are going to waste.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:58 AM   #10212
Scarriere Scarriere is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Scarriere's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Ex-Pat of Diamond Capital of North America™
40
485
18
1
Default

Although you've been wrong recently, I'm starting to like you TakeApartYourHead.

On my mind: I don't understand some people or their way of going about things, but I'll try to increase my patience.
The darkest nights mean you see the stars the most.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:49 PM   #10213
Scarriere Scarriere is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Scarriere's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Ex-Pat of Diamond Capital of North America™
40
485
18
1
Default

The sun's already over the Yardarm, but I gotta resist. I got stuff to do today.
The darkest nights mean you see the stars the most.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:58 PM   #10214
Mike16 Mike16 is offline
Expert Member
 
Mike16's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
In the U.S.A.
108
12
Default

Trying to figure out how to break some bad news to my kid. She was supposed to spend the upcoming summer in Germany with her mother, but I received a voicemail this morning saying *something came up and she's going to be too busy to keep tabs on the kid*. Maybe I should just tell her the truth, that her mother's a selfish b*tch who abandoned her.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:03 PM   #10215
civiclx civiclx is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
civiclx's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!
641
520
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike16 View Post
Trying to figure out how to break some bad news to my kid. She was supposed to spend the upcoming summer in Germany with her mother, but I received a voicemail this morning saying *something came up and she's going to be too busy to keep tabs on the kid*. Maybe I should just tell her the truth, that her mother's a selfish b*tch who abandoned her.
That sucks Mike. Was she really looking forward to it? Will you plan any trips for the two of you to make up for it? I'm curious as to why she lives in Germany but I won't ask
And on the seventh day, right before He rested, God posted two United States Marines at the gates of Heaven. St Peter's got the guest list but who do you think's runnin security?

A free land by the grace of God and the blood, sweat and tears of a Few Good Men
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:25 PM   #10216
Mike16 Mike16 is offline
Expert Member
 
Mike16's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
In the U.S.A.
108
12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by civiclx View Post
That sucks Mike. Was she really looking forward to it? Will you plan any trips for the two of you to make up for it? I'm curious as to why she lives in Germany but I won't ask
Of course she was, she hasn't seen her mom in-person in over 3 yrs. She skypes with her on a weekly basis, but that's not the same. No extended trips planned as of now, but I just put in a vacation request for 2 weeks in July, if it gets approved we may get to go on somewhere..

It's no problem, not like it's top secret or anything.. She's an Army LPN, went there on a 2 year deployment then applied for a FT job over there. Apparently the hospital over there is a lot better to work at then any hospital over here.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:31 PM   #10217
civiclx civiclx is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
civiclx's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!
641
520
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike16 View Post
Of course she was, she hasn't seen her mom in-person in over 3 yrs. She skypes with her on a weekly basis, but that's not the same. No extended trips planned as of now, but I just put in a vacation request for 2 weeks in July, if it gets approved we may get to go on somewhere..

It's no problem, not like it's top secret or anything.. She's an Army LPN, went there on a 2 year deployment then applied for a FT job over there. Apparently the hospital over there is a lot better to work at then any hospital over here.
Ah ok. Were you military too? I had a buddy that did all four years in Germany which makes me quite jealous. I'm sorry things aren't working out for you guys with the trip being canceled and all, but thanks to your wife for her service.
I hope you guys can take a nice trip this summer to make up for it. Hoping your leave gets approved.
And on the seventh day, right before He rested, God posted two United States Marines at the gates of Heaven. St Peter's got the guest list but who do you think's runnin security?

A free land by the grace of God and the blood, sweat and tears of a Few Good Men
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 12:15 AM   #10218
Mike16 Mike16 is offline
Expert Member
 
Mike16's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
In the U.S.A.
108
12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by civiclx View Post
Ah ok. Were you military too? I had a buddy that did all four years in Germany which makes me quite jealous. I'm sorry things aren't working out for you guys with the trip being canceled and all, but thanks to your wife for her service.
I hope you guys can take a nice trip this summer to make up for it. Hoping your leave gets approved.
Nope, I never served - wanted to, but early childhood medical history kept me out. I could've passed the entry physicals and could've got my doctor to sign off but never followed through with it. Oh, and shes not my wife, I was best friends with her husband growing up - and when he deployed to Iraq 10yrs ago I gave him my word that I would help raise his kid anyway I could if anything happened to him (he was killed by an roadside bomb).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Reilly View Post
How old is the kid?
11, she'll be 12 in June.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Scarriere (03-21-2017)
Old 03-21-2017, 12:15 AM   #10219
spectre08 spectre08 is offline
Banned
 
Feb 2015
Dallas, TX
538
25
49
Default

why am I here?

again
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 12:16 AM   #10220
Jett Rink Jett Rink is offline
Banned
 
Oct 2012
2
153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectre08 View Post
why am I here?

again
I missed you.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:27 AM.