Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, From $3.99 »
Now: It's a Very Merry Muppet Chris… $9.59 (97% sold out)
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Dark Knight Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$27.99
4 hrs ago
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$9.99
5 hrs ago
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$149.99
4 hrs ago
The Newsroom: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$22.99
4 hrs ago
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 6 (Blu-ray)
$31.99
 
Downton Abbey: Seasons 1, 2, 3 & 4 (Blu-ray)
$39.99
14 hrs ago
The Walking Dead: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
5 hrs ago
How to Train Your Dragon 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
13 hrs ago
Band of Brothers (Blu-ray)
$22.99
4 hrs ago
The Avengers (Blu-ray)
$9.99
5 hrs ago
Lone Survivor (Blu-ray)
$7.99
12 hrs ago
Person of Interest: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$22.99
14 hrs ago
Old 02-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #1
explorer6 explorer6 is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2013
Default katy perry 3d, anyone?

has anyone watched this? i was curious to know what something like this involving music would be like.
it's been too expensive for me to consider purchasing right now. (35 dollars at walmart).

but if it ever dropped in price i'd consider it depending.
does it have the last friday night video in 3d? or when she performs it is it similar to the music video. i loved that video haha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:26 PM   #2
OfficialPG OfficialPG is offline
Senior Member
 
OfficialPG's Avatar
 
Nov 2012
Moreno Valley, CA
351
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer6 View Post
has anyone watched this? i was curious to know what something like this involving music would be like.
it's been too expensive for me to consider purchasing right now. (35 dollars at walmart).

but if it ever dropped in price i'd consider it depending.
does it have the last friday night video in 3d? or when she performs it is it similar to the music video. i loved that video haha.
3d wasn't that great, all the songs that were preformed were only snippets. No music videos. I'd say you're better off with the 2d version.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:29 PM   #3
explorer6 explorer6 is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialPG View Post
3d wasn't that great, all the songs that were preformed were only snippets. No music videos. I'd say you're better off with the 2d version.
aghh well that's disappointing but thanks for the info.
anyone think it was good or is that pretty much the general opinion?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:50 PM   #4
Impossible Impossible is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Mar 2010
2
Default

I'd watch it if it was a snuff movie featuring Katie Perry.....
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:56 PM   #5
explorer6 explorer6 is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossible View Post
I'd watch it if it was a snuff movie featuring Katie Perry.....
harsh.
cmon, surely she's not that bad.

if anything she's hot, that might be worth watching in 3d.. no?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:15 PM   #6
Clinton3779 Clinton3779 is offline
Active Member
 
Clinton3779's Avatar
 
Nov 2011
Oshawa, Ontario
97
810
17
4
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer6 View Post
harsh.
cmon, surely she's not that bad.

if anything she's hot, that might be worth watching in 3d.. no?
I watched it only for my wife expecting garbage and I can honestly say I enjoyed the movie and I have a new found respect for her and what she went through. The 3d had a couple of moments but nothing special for sure.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:23 PM.