Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, Cheap Blu-ray Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The James Bond Collection (Blu-ray)
$79.96
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The X-Files: Season 4 (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The X-Files: The Collector's Set (Blu-ray)
$198.74
Outlaw: Gangster VIP Collection (Blu-ray)
$59.99
The Intern (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Andy Griffith Show: Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.56
Pieces (Blu-ray)
$27.99
Dope (Blu-ray)
$6.96
ESPN 30 for 30: Collector's Set Films 01-30 (Blu-ray)
$19.95
Hotel Transylvania 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Bride of Re-Animator (Blu-ray)
$27.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 12-04-2015, 01:39 AM   #3981
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Kent View Post
Not Royal Mail, which instantly made me queasy when they shipped it. Amazon.co.uk always gets into trouble when they ship anything internationally that isn't handled by Royal Mail. The other services they use are mostly terrible.
Was it Asendia?
My Top 5 Movies of All Time:
1. Forrest Gump
2. Back to the Future Part 1 & Back to the Future Part 2
3. Braveheart
4. Halloween (1978)
5. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Old 12-04-2015, 01:43 AM   #3982
Blu-ray Duke

Oct 2007
Metropolis

Yes.
If your world has no heroes, become one.
Old 12-04-2015, 02:52 AM   #3983
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009
Washington State

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeze View Post
Was it Asendia?
Quote:
Yes.
That's the explanation right there then.
Forget The Evil Dead; what George Lucas has done to Star Wars since 1997 is truly "The Ultimate Experience in Grueling Terror".

Svenge's Neon Genesis Evangelion Home Video Compendium
My Blu-ray Collection | My DVD Collection | My Laserdisc Collection | My PS3 Collection
My gear: LG 32LN5300 (LED TV) | Sony CECH-4301C (PS3) | Pioneer CLD-D606 (LD)
Old 12-04-2015, 05:56 AM   #3984
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2009

Quote:
Yes.
Yeah, I have heard a lot of problems regarding them. I just had 2 orders shipped using them. Hoping for the best.
My Top 5 Movies of All Time:
1. Forrest Gump
2. Back to the Future Part 1 & Back to the Future Part 2
3. Braveheart
4. Halloween (1978)
5. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Old 01-05-2016, 11:19 PM   #3985

Jan 2016

Finally, an order I placed on Black Friday week finally arrived today. It was shipped Royal Mail. Another order I placed the same week wasn't as lucky and mysteriously shows as being returned.

Amazon.co.uk has some fantastic deals but the wait and not being able to track your package is what you have to deal with. Just so happy my order arrived but the stress of not knowing whether it will make it to me was hard.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:01 AM   #3986
Blu-ray Duke

Oct 2007
Metropolis

Ordering from Amazon.co.uk in November and December is always a risk. I've never had a problem with them outside those two months. I'll probably forego making holiday orders with them in the future.
If your world has no heroes, become one.
Old 01-06-2016, 04:40 PM   #3987

Jan 2016

They had so many good deals during that late November/early December period, I couldn't resist. The only thing that didn't make it to me was the new Battlestar Galactica Complete Series for 14.99 pounds. Great deal but I guess I can live without it as I wasn't too crazy about the ending but it would have been fun to watch again although it could be stressful at times. Love the special effects though.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:56 PM   #3988
Power Member

Mar 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by consoleman View Post
They had so many good deals during that late November/early December period, I couldn't resist. The only thing that didn't make it to me was the new Battlestar Galactica Complete Series for 14.99 pounds. Great deal but I guess I can live without it as I wasn't too crazy about the ending but it would have been fun to watch again although it could be stressful at times. Love the special effects though.
If you did not receive, just contact their service.

UK and Germany are excellent in my experience.
Join the adventure on Twitter
@jimjimmyjones
Old 01-09-2016, 02:24 AM   #3989
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2009
Little Rock, AR

Quote:
Ordering from Amazon.co.uk in November and December is always a risk. I've never had a problem with them outside those two months. I'll probably forego making holiday orders with them in the future.
Has anyone tried Amazon UK's expedited options lately? I didn't order anything from Amazon UK this season, but I did place two orders with Amazon Italy -- The Last Emperor 3D and the Batman TV series (a cleaning lady threw out much of my original set). Both cost just a little more to ship at the lowest grade of AmazonGlobal there, which uses i-parcel, a UPS subsidiary that expedites the cross-border segment while using more economical domestic shipping within the States (UPS Mail Innovations or SurePost), all trackable. (All their services are officially DDP, but that's unnecessary for sub-US$200 shipments since both UPSMI & SurePost use USPS for the final mile.) Considering all of Amazon's European sites are now centrally managed from Luxembourg *and* i-parcel sent both of my shipments thru a UK hub, I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon UK uses them too. If so, it might be better to upgrade U.S. Xmas shipments to AmazonGlobal, especially if the added cost is minimal. (Canada is a different story since its duty-free limits are lower *and* GST is included in duty when collected.)
BD players: PS3 Slim 250GB; LG BP550 (region-free); HP P7-1010 (w/ LG WH12LS38K, AMD HD 6570, Hanns-G HL227, Altec Lansing 2.1 speakers, PDVD 14)
A/V hardware: Vizio E3D320VX 3DTV; Sony HT-SS380; Chromecast; Nook HD; Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4; Galaxy S4; iPhone 3GS
-----------------
Avatar: Vivien Leigh's Gone with the Wind Oscar, my own photo taken in 2011 at Little Rock's Historic Arkansas Museum.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals