COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$37.99
Cannibal Holocaust (Blu-ray)
$25.78
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Double Pack (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Pacific Rim (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Jaws (Blu-ray)
$7.99
The Legend of Billie Jean (Blu-ray)
$5.19
World War Z 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.41
Lake Placid (Blu-ray)
$18.99
The Swimmer (Blu-ray)
$17.29
Mr. Peabody & Sherman (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Batman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$189.99
Nymphomaniac: Volumes I and II (Blu-ray)
$17.99
The Great Gatsby (Blu-ray)
$9.99
House of Cards: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The Borgias: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$23.78
The Party (Blu-ray)
$17.49
Mr. Peabody & Sherman 3D (Blu-ray)
$27.99
Arrow: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Little House on the Prairie: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Old 05-30-2014, 09:29 AM   #521

Nov 2011
Southern California, United States of America

will season four drop to lower than $19.99? it seems like a great price, but when you remember the amount of episodes that were in season four, it really isn't. but if this isn't going to drop lower, then I might as well get it soon.
Old 05-30-2014, 09:49 AM   #522
Expert Member

Jul 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear HD View Post
will season four drop to lower than $19.99? it seems like a great price, but when you remember the amount of episodes that were in season four, it really isn't. but if this isn't going to drop lower, then I might as well get it soon.
Give it a month or two. The price should drop, given that it's selling for not much less than MSRP right now.
Thanks given by:
Crystal Clear HD (05-30-2014)
Old 05-30-2014, 04:58 PM   #523

Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewGrit View Post
Audio:
DTS-HD MA 5.1 English
Dolby Digital 2.0 French
Thanks ! French, that's perfect
Old 05-30-2014, 05:23 PM   #524
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2008

Wonder when this site is gonna review the final season
Old 06-01-2014, 06:50 AM   #525
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2011
SoCal, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredman View Post
Wonder when this site is gonna review the final season
Nikita: The Complete Fourth and Final Season

Didn't know if it was true, but no special features whatsoever.
Old 06-01-2014, 03:25 PM   #526
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edword View Post
Nikita: The Complete Fourth and Final Season

Didn't know if it was true, but no special features whatsoever.
Yeah there is sadly no special features wonder why the hell they delayed it a month when they didn't change anything about it. The technical presentation though is a outstanding as the review clearly also praises. I am a bit bummed about there being no special features though

But i do not really agree with the review and the nitpicks about scifi stuff. Because Nikita already had sci fi elements like Mission Impossible with doubles in season 3 also so why the reviewer nitpicks about it in its final season then the reviewer should do the same for season 3.
If its that Kenneth doesn't like. I myself got no problems with it its a spy show after all like Alias and Mission Impossible ect.. I also think the ending is almost perfect basically it ties everything up and everything comes full circle. It really has gotten a true series finale like Fringe, LOST,Prison Break or Breaking Bad before it. And imo its one of the best series finales i have seen for any show. Because it couldn't be a more satisfying coclusion to the NIKITA arc

Also something i noticed is that in the previews Nikita always said and in the end my enemies will scream my name
[Show spoiler]and that came true as well Percy said it when he fell down and now Amanda said it right before Nikita closed the door to Amanda where she will live in a high securuity basement forever just like she as a child also was kept in a basement.

Last edited by mredman; 06-01-2014 at 03:36 PM.
Old 06-01-2014, 04:10 PM   #527
Special Member

Oct 2007

No special features and no stores seem to carry it. What is going on with this release? I'm wary of getting it from Amazon because the last few I got from them that had slipcovers, the slipcovers were all smashed up. Amazon's shipping just doesn't seem to give a crap anymore. Sigh.
Old 06-01-2014, 04:49 PM   #528
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cplhicks View Post
No special features and no stores seem to carry it. What is going on with this release? I'm wary of getting it from Amazon because the last few I got from them that had slipcovers, the slipcovers were all smashed up. Amazon's shipping just doesn't seem to give a crap anymore. Sigh.
Nothing weird is going on except there is no special features
There was no problem with my shipment. There is stores that have it also. Maybe you are not looking the right places
Old 06-02-2014, 09:23 PM   #529
Special Member

Oct 2007

Quote:
Nothing weird is going on except there is no special features
There was no problem with my shipment. There is stores that have it also. Maybe you are not looking the right places
No Best Buy for 50 miles in 2 different cities having a new release in stock is not a little unusual? They carry other CW series, they have the old seasons, but not this one. I call that strange.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:03 PM   #530
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cplhicks View Post
No Best Buy for 50 miles in 2 different cities having a new release in stock is not a little unusual? They carry other CW series, they have the old seasons, but not this one. I call that strange.
I got mine from amazon. But i have seen some people on twitter and tumblr saying that they got their copy from best buy. I am sure you can ask them at your local best buy store and they will get it home for you so you can pick it up there. So i don't really see the big deal here
Old 06-02-2014, 11:07 PM   #531
Blu-ray Champion

May 2010
NYC

I finally got mine from Columbia House. It does suck for having no special features, but it was only $9 or $3 after selling the UV
Old 06-08-2014, 03:05 AM   #532
Expert Member

Oct 2012
NC

2 weeks later my nearest Best Buy finally decides to put it up on the release week section. Too bad I already bought it from Amazon since BBY didn't have it on release week. Warner Bros. could have least added some unaired scenes, sucks it has no special features.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:35 AM   #533
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmEntertainment View Post
2 weeks later my nearest Best Buy finally decides to put it up on the release week section. Too bad I already bought it from Amazon since BBY didn't have it on release week. Warner Bros. could have least added some unaired scenes, sucks it has no special features.
It really sucks. Wonder what the hell that delay was even for if they didn't even use that months delay to add special features on it
Old 06-11-2014, 02:18 AM   #534
Expert Member

Oct 2012
NC

Quote:
It really sucks. Wonder what the hell that delay was even for if they didn't even use that months delay to add special features on it
I know right. WB got too lazy. Shame on them. I'm just glad it finally got released on blu-ray.
Old 06-20-2014, 11:50 AM   #535
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2008
Brisbane, Australia

Finally watching it for the first time. Quite good. Not quite Alias level of great (ignoring season 3) IMHO but still great.

Devon Sawa was surprisingly good too. Haven't seen him in much since Idle Hands.
Old 06-22-2014, 03:19 AM   #536
Expert Member

May 2009

Call me crazy but for the Season 4 premiere, weren't the blacks were much deeper in the broadcast version? The Blu-Ray version is very light on it for some reason. Was this a mistake or intended? Even pausing at the credits, comparing the blacks between the credits on other episodes that season clearly shows they aren't consistent. Or better yet at black stills / commercial pauses.
All PlayStation Users, please read, share and sign (VOTE UP) this issue (Click).
Old 06-27-2014, 08:55 PM   #537
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-C-Blue View Post
Call me crazy but for the Season 4 premiere, weren't the blacks were much deeper in the broadcast version? The Blu-Ray version is very light on it for some reason. Was this a mistake or intended? Even pausing at the credits, comparing the blacks between the credits on other episodes that season clearly shows they aren't consistent. Or better yet at black stills / commercial pauses.
Well i think the technical presentation is pretty much topnotc and much better than the broadcast versions by far and i also have seen it on a big projector screen and it looks stunning

So like the reviewer on this site i say this set is very strong in the PQ and AQ. i am just bummed that it did not have any extras. Would have loved a farewell feature
Old Today, 02:32 AM   #538

Dec 2008
Orlando
Send a message via AIM to Blufan11 Send a message via MSN to Blufan11

so should I assume no box set and purchase these individually?
Old Today, 02:55 AM   #539
Expert Member

Oct 2012
NC

Great deals on the blu-rays, too bad I already own all seasons.

Amazon/Walmart
Nikita: Season 1 - $16.96
Nikita: Season 2 - $16.96
Nikita: Season 3 - $16.96
Nikita: Season 4 - $19.99 (I'm guessing under $16.96 during the holidays or sometime next year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blufan11 View Post
so should I assume no box set and purchase these individually?
Sadly no news for those waiting for a box set.
Old Today, 03:16 AM   #540
Special Member

May 2008

I wonder if amazon is still selling old beat up stock for season 1.

I mentioned my saga of trying to buy it a while back in this thread, but I neglected to mention the copy I kept has a strange odor. Weird, right?

I would literally buy season 1 again if amazon is shipping pristine new copies.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America