Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
RoboCop (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Ender's Game (Blu-ray)
$13.00
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$16.98
Gravity 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Gravity (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Reality Bites (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Blu-ray)
$5.99
Ripper Street: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Weird Science (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Ocean Giants (Blu-ray)
$11.99
Pacific Rim 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99
8-Film Action Collection (Blu-ray)
$7.99
The Goonies (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Despicable Me 2 (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Planet Earth | Life (Blu-ray)
$54.99
Hammerhead (Blu-ray)
$7.49
Beetlejuice (Blu-ray)
$4.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2014, 03:02 AM   #941
recS-12 recS-12 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
recS-12's Avatar
 
Oct 2007
Tucson,AZ
333
567
16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rz_Samurai View Post
I got the steel book on order... can't wait as this is a top 5 favorite horror flick
Where can I see a pic of the cover art for the steel book? Is it different?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:08 AM   #942
HD Goofnut HD Goofnut is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
HD Goofnut's Avatar
 
May 2010
Mississippi, U.S.A. DigiBooks------------------->85 SteelBooks™-------------->101
29
1505
167
131
34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by recS-12 View Post
Where can I see a pic of the cover art for the steel book? Is it different?
http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Co...Blu-ray/80092/
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:27 AM   #943
recS-12 recS-12 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
recS-12's Avatar
 
Oct 2007
Tucson,AZ
333
567
16
Default

Wow, that's awesome. Thanks HD
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:35 AM   #944
HD Goofnut HD Goofnut is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
HD Goofnut's Avatar
 
May 2010
Mississippi, U.S.A. DigiBooks------------------->85 SteelBooks™-------------->101
29
1505
167
131
34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by recS-12 View Post
Wow, that's awesome. Thanks HD
No problem.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:13 PM   #945
Rz_Samurai Rz_Samurai is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Rz_Samurai's Avatar
 
Sep 2009
Florida Steelbooks:>>>>>> 33 Digibooks: >>>>>> 6
142
61
Default

Watched this last night again for the 3rd time and i must say that this was the best horror film of 2013
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 04:50 PM   #946
eiknarf eiknarf is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
eiknarf's Avatar
 
Feb 2011
335
15
1
Default

This link is a pretty awesome story.
Would make for a great film.

Maybe related to The Conjuring.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ng-to-believe/
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 04:56 PM   #947
OI8T12 OI8T12 is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
OI8T12's Avatar
 
Aug 2013
Boston,MA.
352
441
54
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rz_Samurai View Post
Watched this last night again for the 3rd time and i must say that this was the best horror film of 2013
I watched this for the second time the other night and I agree. I like it even more now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 05:09 PM   #948
Taikero Taikero is offline
Power Member
 
Jan 2013
U.S.A.
477
1
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rz_Samurai View Post
Watched this last night again for the 3rd time and i must say that this was the best horror film of 2013
I'm feeling a bit of deja vu.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:22 PM   #949
eiknarf eiknarf is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
eiknarf's Avatar
 
Feb 2011
335
15
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiknarf View Post
This link is a pretty awesome story.
Would make for a great film.

Maybe related to The Conjuring.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ng-to-believe/
It's intense; also incredible that there 'official' reports corroborating some of the occurrences. Rather amazing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:25 PM   #950
ry35an ry35an is online now
Expert Member
 
ry35an's Avatar
 
Sep 2010
81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiknarf View Post
This link is a pretty awesome story.
Would make for a great film.

Maybe related to The Conjuring.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ng-to-believe/
Saw this also. Not related to The Conjuring though. But that figure in the window is creepy
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 12:45 AM   #951
eiknarf eiknarf is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
eiknarf's Avatar
 
Feb 2011
335
15
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry35an View Post
Saw this also. Not related to The Conjuring though. But that figure in the window is creepy
It's even being discussed on O'Reilly Factor right now.
This story is too big not to be made into a movie.
I'm thinking 2016 we'll have a flick.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 12:53 AM   #952
Impossible Impossible is offline
Power Member
 
Mar 2010
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiknarf View Post
This link is a pretty awesome story.
Would make for a great film.

Maybe related to The Conjuring.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ng-to-believe/
The comments section is a million times more frightening.

Seriously WHAT THE **** are these people on?!?!?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:13 AM   #953
ry35an ry35an is online now
Expert Member
 
ry35an's Avatar
 
Sep 2010
81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossible View Post
The comments section is a million times more frightening.

Seriously WHAT THE **** are these people on?!?!?
Wow...yeah, WTF?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:13 AM   #954
ry35an ry35an is online now
Expert Member
 
ry35an's Avatar
 
Sep 2010
81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiknarf View Post
It's even being discussed on O'Reilly Factor right now.
This story is too big not to be made into a movie.
I'm thinking 2016 we'll have a flick.
If it's researched and done well I'm in!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:55 AM   #955
saprano saprano is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
saprano's Avatar
 
Oct 2007
Bronx, New York
305
2
1
Send a message via AIM to saprano
Default

I watched this last night and thought it was very good.

Why didn't they talk about what Vera Farmiga saw during that exorcism? The guy said she never talked about it and he never asked, but I thought by the end they would of revealed it or something.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:59 AM   #956
Michael Bay Fan Michael Bay Fan is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Michael Bay Fan's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
(Currently Bangor, PA) But One Day Hopefully Hollywood, California
114
375
207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saprano View Post
I watched this last night and thought it was very good.

Why didn't they talk about what Vera Farmiga saw during that exorcism? The guy said she never talked about it and he never asked, but I thought by the end they would of revealed it or something.
That'll be saved later for one of the many sequels they plan on making.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 05:26 AM   #957
redrunner97 redrunner97 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
redrunner97's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
North Carolina
255
1
11
Default

Jee thanks for the creeps you guys
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 05:51 AM   #958
Michael Bay Fan Michael Bay Fan is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Michael Bay Fan's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
(Currently Bangor, PA) But One Day Hopefully Hollywood, California
114
375
207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post
Jee thanks for the creeps you guys

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 06:06 AM   #959
saprano saprano is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
saprano's Avatar
 
Oct 2007
Bronx, New York
305
2
1
Send a message via AIM to saprano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bay Fan View Post
That'll be saved later for one of the many sequels they plan on making.
I didn't know they were making sequels. Good.


I was wondering why it was mentioned and they never went anywhere with it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 06:15 AM   #960
Michael Bay Fan Michael Bay Fan is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Michael Bay Fan's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
(Currently Bangor, PA) But One Day Hopefully Hollywood, California
114
375
207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saprano View Post
I didn't know they were making sequels. Good.


I was wondering why it was mentioned and they never went anywhere with it.
Sequel is scheduled for October 2015.

What its about who knows yet. But they might touch upon that again.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:27 AM.