Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
RoboCop (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Ender's Game (Blu-ray)
$13.00
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$16.98
Gravity 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Gravity (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Reality Bites (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Blu-ray)
$5.99
Ripper Street: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Weird Science (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Ocean Giants (Blu-ray)
$11.99
Pacific Rim 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99
8-Film Action Collection (Blu-ray)
$7.99
The Goonies (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Despicable Me 2 (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Planet Earth | Life (Blu-ray)
$54.99
Hammerhead (Blu-ray)
$7.49
Beetlejuice (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Old 04-06-2014, 01:02 PM   #4541
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2013
Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgibson76 View Post

Hello Danger!
The new sofa install is predicated on the buyers of the current couch to show up tomorrow to remove it from my house. It will not be an easy task. It's ridiculously heavy and my stairwell is very tight. The feet will need to be removed along with the bannisters on both flights. I'll most likely need to repaint the stairwell after that ordeal!

Thanks again. The new sofa is decent. It's not top of the line Corinthian Leather or anything, but it does have Bonded leather seating surfaces.

Avenger Sofa

QUOTE=DangeRuss;9023420]Big things are always happening on the LDogg estate

Congrats on the new sofa that's awesome. I've never heard of the place you purchased your sofa from. Novi is a little over an hour from me.

Last edited by Revolver517; 04-06-2014 at 08:26 PM.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:05 PM   #4542
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2008
Middletown, RI (MEMBER OF THE "ECPP")

Quote:
Oh contraire mon frere.

The cupholders are in the center backrest that can be folded down.
Hey, easy there Frenchie'

Lol - Like I'm supposed to Know there's a cupholder from that pic?!

* went to the site, found the pic - a bit Larger/easier to see *

Old 04-09-2014, 02:49 PM   #4543
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss

What's going on LDogg!!!!!!!

For all the talk about outriggers, someone has yet to mount their acoustic panels
Old 04-09-2014, 04:24 PM   #4544
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2009
Northern Delaware

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
What's going on LDogg!!!!!!!

For all the talk about outriggers, someone has yet to mount their acoustic panels
You're right. The reason for the delay in putting up the panels is because I'm still debating the color of the paint I used. I'm considering a slightly darker shade. When I see photos of rooms with the slightly darker hue, I wonder if I too, should have gone darker. I'll have my mind made up soon on that. Then I will install the panels.
Old 04-10-2014, 01:05 AM   #4545
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"

Quote:
You're right. The reason for the delay in putting up the panels is because I'm still debating the color of the paint I used. I'm considering a slightly darker shade. When I see photos of rooms with the slightly darker hue, I wonder if I too, should have gone darker. I'll have my mind made up soon on that. Then I will install the panels.
Not to worry .......... I'm a very patient guy

BTW: I responded to your post on my thread
Old 04-15-2014, 11:00 AM   #4546
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"

Old 04-15-2014, 02:00 PM   #4547
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2010
New Jersey

Did you decide on the color yet bro? Or is this one starting to grow on you?
Old 04-15-2014, 03:00 PM   #4548
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2009
Northern Delaware

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post
Did you decide on the color yet bro? Or is this one starting to grow on you?
Good Morning E.

Still debating. If I could just blink and the make the room a shade darker, I would be good! I think what delays my decision in repainting the room is the labor involved in order to make it happen. Unplugging everything again and breaking down the system and then having to set the system back up is not a very appealing concept to me. My motivation for the "reconfiguration" has waned in dramatic fashion! So, I'm thinking that I will have to live with the color and hopefully once I put up the panels, I'll concede and embrace the lighter shade.

E, I can't recall, but which media center are you using for your music and movies? JRiver, Foobar or XBMC.

I use XBMC for my 1080P files and JRiver for my music. If you use JRiver, did you convert to the 19 or are you still using 18?
Old 04-15-2014, 03:27 PM   #4549
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"

BTW: How are things coming along with your seating dilemma ?
Old 04-15-2014, 04:21 PM   #4550
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2009
Northern Delaware

Quote:
BTW: How are things coming along with your seating dilemma ?
There's a scheduling conflict!
I'm still sitting on that POS couch!
Apparently, the Mrs. has found someone who is very interested in taking the couch off my hands. Not sure when this will happen because it's a co-worker of her's. The husband has to rent a truck to transport the couch to his home. Not only that, but they must wait for their son to come home for Easter holiday to help with the move. Like I said before, I not lifting anything! I will be there in a supervisory capacity. I've already removed the bannisters, so I've done my part.
Old 04-15-2014, 04:23 PM   #4551
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"

Quote:
There's a scheduling conflict!
I'm still sitting on that POS couch!
Apparently, the Mrs. has found someone who is very interested in taking the couch off my hands. Not sure when this will happen because it's a co-worker of her's. The husband has to rent a truck to transport the couch to his home. Not only that, but they must wait for their son to come home for Easter holiday to help with the move. Like I said before, I not lifting anything! I will be there in a supervisory capacity. I've already removed the bannisters, so I've done my part.
So the original purchasers are out of the picture ?
Old 04-15-2014, 04:32 PM   #4552
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2009
Northern Delaware

Quote:
So the original purchasers are out of the picture ?
Absolutely! I have more confidence with this interested buyer than the college kids. Less damage will occur moving the couch up the steps. He apparently has experience with moving big objects thru tight corridors. He used to move furniture for a living.
Old 04-15-2014, 04:50 PM   #4553
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"

Quote:
Absolutely! I have more confidence with this interested buyer than the college kids. Less damage will occur moving the couch up the steps. He apparently has experience with moving big objects thru tight corridors. He used to move furniture for a living.
Sounds like a win win scenario to me
Old 04-15-2014, 08:48 PM   #4554
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2010
New Jersey

Quote:
Good Morning E.

Still debating. If I could just blink and the make the room a shade darker, I would be good! I think what delays my decision in repainting the room is the labor involved in order to make it happen. Unplugging everything again and breaking down the system and then having to set the system back up is not a very appealing concept to me. My motivation for the "reconfiguration" has waned in dramatic fashion! So, I'm thinking that I will have to live with the color and hopefully once I put up the panels, I'll concede and embrace the lighter shade.

E, I can't recall, but which media center are you using for your music and movies? JRiver, Foobar or XBMC.

I use XBMC for my 1080P files and JRiver for my music. If you use JRiver, did you convert to the 19 or are you still using 18?

I'm not 100% on the layout of your room. Would it be possible to move everything away from the walls a few feet and use a drop cloth to protect them from the paint? Might have an easier time doing it that way. (if possible)
I use foobar2000 for music and mediabrowser for movies. You can control foobar with an ipad app that is free and easy to use. I did download JRiver but I never purchased it. I've been meaning to, but since foobar is so customize-able I never got around to it. You should give foobar a try. The way I have mine set up, you can read about the artist your listening to and it also scrolls the the lyrics of the song playing automatically. Its almost like reading the jacket of the CD or LP way back when I used to collect hard copies of my music. I know I may get in trouble for saying that kinda stuff around here! lol
Old Yesterday, 07:03 AM   #4555
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"

Good Morning LDogg!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post
I'm not 100% on the layout of your room. Would it be possible to move everything away from the walls a few feet and use a drop cloth to protect them from the paint? Might have an easier time doing it that way. (if possible)
I use foobar2000 for music and mediabrowser for movies. You can control foobar with an ipad app that is free and easy to use. I did download JRiver but I never purchased it. I've been meaning to, but since foobar is so customize-able I never got around to it. You should give foobar a try. The way I have mine set up, you can read about the artist your listening to and it also scrolls the the lyrics of the song playing automatically. Its almost like reading the jacket of the CD or LP way back when I used to collect hard copies of my music. I know I may get in trouble for saying that kinda stuff around here! lol
Don't worry........ I'll let that crack pass
Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM   #4556
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2010
New Jersey

Quote:
Don't worry........ I'll let that crack pass
Awww man! lol Nothing gets past Danger!
Old Yesterday, 02:20 PM   #4557
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2009