COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Inside Llewyn Davis (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Last Action Hero (Blu-ray)
$5.19
Oldboy (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Double Pack (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Lilo & Stitch / Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch (Blu-ray)
$16.09
Sorcerer (Blu-ray)
$19.59
Pacific Rim (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Fantasista Doll: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$37.28
Jaws (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Batman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$189.99
The Legend of Billie Jean (Blu-ray)
$5.19
Nymphomaniac: Volumes I and II (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Lake Placid (Blu-ray)
$18.99
World War Z 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.18
The Swimmer (Blu-ray)
$17.29
House of Cards: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Mr. Peabody & Sherman (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Sleepaway Camp (Blu-ray)
$18.99
Last Vegas (Blu-ray)
$12.98

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 05-11-2013, 07:25 AM   #21
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2010
Pembroke Pines, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullets View Post
I don't remember press conferences on the other WM dvds ( iirc). The post Raw was lame besides the cash in , but that will be on the best of raw set later this year.
Wrestlemania 28 blu-ray included the Press Conference from 2 or 3 days prior to the April 1st event. Prior to that, I can't recall a press conference being included since the Wrestlemania XIX DVD, which was taped in WWE New York at the time.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #22
Hot Deals Moderator

Aug 2007
Detroit, MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingOfHonor View Post
Digipak, which is like many of their multi-disc DVD sets. Not a fan of that packaging.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:50 AM   #23

Mar 2013

Here's some FYI about Mania

On Vudu-You can order the season of Mania 29 in HDX for $19.99 it includes-
A 30 minute video package on MSG Moments
Miz vs. Cena from Mania 27
Cena vs. Rock from Mania 28
The unedited 2013 HOF Ceremony
Miz vs. Barrett from Preshow
And Mania 29 in entirety on Monday May 13th.

You may also buy the HOF ceremony right now For $2.99 on Vudu & amazon instant video on HD.

So if your on the outs about this Or just want certain matches, Go with Amazon Instant Video & Vudu.

Hope it helps!
Old 05-12-2013, 04:40 AM   #24

Apr 2013
Houston,Tx

I actually think i'm going to hold off on this..only quick reason to purchase was for the slipcover but seeing that every other mania that came with a slip still has them in my area i'm not to worries...plus 22 for this is a little much i can wait on a price drop...will most likely just be picking up Texas Chainsaw 3d combo pack on this day
Old 05-12-2013, 04:46 AM   #25

Jul 2012

image.jpgI'll be getting it since its the only Wrestlemania I attended in person. It was a fun time so it will be cool to relive again!
Old 05-14-2013, 05:09 PM   #26

Jun 2012

My Best Buy only had 1 copy left. :0
Picked it up.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:08 AM   #27

Apr 2011
New York

Kmart has the Blu ray for 19.99 this week. Picked it up there
Old 05-15-2013, 05:20 AM   #28
Special Member

Oct 2007
Lawrence, KS

I kind-of dig the new packaging.
100: An American Werewolf in London 200: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog 300: The Sandlot 400: Citizen Kane (Digibook) 500: Brazil (Criterion) 600: Iron Man 3 (3D) 700: (Coming very soon)

On and ever upward.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:52 AM   #29
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2008
Las Vegas, NV

Finally got to watch the show since I missed it when it aired. Not as bad as people make it out to be, but I can certainly understand the disappointment. I'll post my review soon.

Quote:
My theory is that they want the Blu-Ray to reflect how they package the DVD version so to speak.
It's showtime, folks!
Old 05-16-2013, 04:23 AM   #30

Apr 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxerunner View Post
My only issue is that it does not match the rest of my collection now lol
Old 05-17-2013, 06:57 AM   #31

Jan 2008

My biggest issue is that Amazon sent me my original copy and replacement copy in padded envelopes which screwed the digipak up. Instead of four 90 degree angles on all four edges, I have two at 135 degrees and two at 45 degrees. Can anyone confirm a "clean" copy either from the store or (preferably) Amazon?
Old 05-22-2013, 11:04 AM   #32
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2008
Las Vegas, NV

My review:

The Shield Vs. Team Sheamus - Decent. I probably would've enjoyed this match more if I hadn't seen a superior match the previous month at Elimination Chamber. Big Show turning back heel after two weeks was a waste of everybody's time.

Henry Vs. Ryback - Thankfully, they kept this short. Ryback losing clean was the biggest shocker of the night.

Kane & Bryan Vs. Ziggler & Langston - Solid match. Not going to lie, I was pulling for the heels here, but it was cool to see Bryan win his first Wrestlemania match. Everybody in the crowd doing the Yes! gesture with American Dragon afterwards was freaking awesome!

Fandango Vs. Jericho - Disappointed with how this turned out, not that I had high hopes for it. If they wanted Fandango to be a big deal, he should've either dominated Jericho for most of the match or at least go hold to hold with him like Christian did 9 years ago. Instead, Y2J was pretty much kicking his ass until he lost in fluke-like fashion. Talk about half assed booking.

Del Rio Vs. Swagger - I know a lot of people don't like these two, but they put out a great technical match. It was pretty much this generation's version of Angle Vs. Guerrero. Originally, I was furious Ziggler didn't cash in, but its understandable ADR got his WM moment to make up for losing in Atlanta a few years ago. LOL @ Jack still getting the jobber entrance.

Punk Vs. Undertaker - I know I'm a firm supporter of the world title going on last at a PPV, but with the special entrances these two got (loved Loved LOVED the amazing visual with Undertaker's), I would've made an exception for them being in the main event. The biggest question for Punk was how do you follow The End Of An Era Hell In The Cell Match? By busting out with every move to break the Streak. I knew 100% Punk was losing, but man this is now one of my favorite underdog matches in WWE history. Undertaker powering out of the Anaconda Vice was a great Holy Sh** moment! Best Undertaker WM match since the first match with Michaels.

Lesnar Vs. Helmsley - I hated this. Hunter still trying to show everybody he's still badass in lame fashion by doing his usual gimmick match crap then having the gall to try to get Brock to tap out with his own move. Boring! I was so glad when it was over. At least Brock was protected and HBK was there to take the F5 for his buddy broken nose and all.

Rock Vs. Cena II - I thought it was better than their previous match, but then again, I'm a big fan of finisher fests as it adds drama IMO. After it was all said and done, John Cena sits back on the throne that he never really left.

Overall, a better show than Wrestlemania 27 although the show was lacking without backstage segments and boo to them for still not putting the highlights video at the end.
It's showtime, folks!

Last edited by Agent Bond; 05-22-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Old 05-26-2013, 03:16 AM   #33

Oct 2008

My review:

Punk vs Undertaker stole they show. They also saved Wrestlemania. It was kind of lame up until that match. Aside from Big Show punching Sheamus and Orton out. I love when Big Show punches someone out. Fandango was a dud. poor Jericho. Del Rio vs Swagger was no Angle vs Guerrero. I completely disagree with that one , lol. Brock vs Triple H was decent enough , but it would of been much better of Brock won. Cena vs Rock was entertaining. I didn't mind the finish.

Also P. Diddy should not of been on the show. Maybe if he had sang an entrance for someone , but that entire mini concert was a waste of time . Luckily I could just fast forward.

The Hall of Fame show was amazing. I'd say it's worth the set for that. Also love the packaging and match listings on the disc.

Last edited by bullets; 05-26-2013 at 03:21 AM.
Old 05-26-2013, 11:15 AM   #34

Jun 2010

I own just about every Mania dvd, but I've decided to not buy this one. The only match that I truly loved (Taker/Punk) will more than likely end up on the Best PPV Matches dvd later this year.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America