Best DigiBook Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Jurassic Park Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Star Trek Trilogy Collection (Blu-ray)
$20.61

The Princess Bride (Blu-ray)
$27.99

Torchwood: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$11.81

Men in Black Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$31.89

Bram Stoker's Dracula (Blu-ray)
$11.99

Harry Potter Hogwarts Collection (Blu-ray)
$119.00

South Park: The Complete Twelfth Season (Blu-ray)
$10.15

Dream Theater: Live at Luna Park (Blu-ray)
$25.43

Game of Thrones: The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray)
$34.99
19 hrs ago
The Clowns (Blu-ray)
$10.99

Schindler's List (Blu-ray)
$10.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > DigiBooks, DigiPacks and Neo Cases

Old 07-21-2015, 05:59 PM   #21
Banned

Apr 2014

Just wait for it to be $10 - $15 during Black Friday week. I remember Target having lots of Cinderella and Brave DigiBooks for months.

Old 07-21-2015, 06:57 PM   #22

Nov 2014
Chicago, IL

Great news if it's really a digibook. Digibooks are my favorite packaging. Would love to see more be released in the future.
Thanks given by:
BuckNaked2k (07-28-2015)
Old 07-21-2015, 07:09 PM   #23
Blu-ray Prince

Mar 2010
Miami, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscoggins View Post
Just wait for it to be $10 - $15 during Black Friday week. I remember Target having lots of Cinderella and Brave DigiBooks for months.
No one is really going to take that risk lol. Specially on a movie like Aladdin.
"Give Them Nothing... But take from Them Everything!"
Thanks given by:
Disbchris (08-01-2015), nycomet (07-21-2015)
Old 07-21-2015, 08:38 PM   #24
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2013
Madison, WI

Quote:

[Show spoiler]
Good gravy, preach! My store had such a difficult time getting rid of these editions. But that was when they over produced them. I doubt they'll have the same overstock issue with Aladdin.
Old 07-21-2015, 09:39 PM   #25
Banned

Apr 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mertz523 View Post
Good gravy, preach! My store had such a difficult time getting rid of these editions. But that was when they over produced them. I doubt they'll have the same overstock issue with Aladdin.
Old 07-21-2015, 10:39 PM   #26

Dec 2014

Do the Target exclusive digibooks include the digital copy? When I saw them at the stores I always avoided them, because it never mentioned the digital copy and digital copies are a must for me cause I use them when I travel for work. I avoided the Little Mermaid and Brave digibooks too, because they didn't include the 3D version. I'm naive to Target's digibooks so some info on whether they are worth it or just "meh" would be nice too. Some digibooks are a hit and have great info on the film, but some digibooks in my collection are a miss and it just feels like paper was wasted for nothing. Aladdin is one of my favorite animated films and I know it won't be released in 3D, so this might be an added bonus compared to just the regular Diamond Edition.
R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
"Live Long and Prosper" -Star Trek
"We came here from a dying world. We drift through the universe, from planet to planet, pushed on by the solar winds. We adapt and we survive. The function of life is survival." -Invasion of the Body Snatchers
"A solar eclipse. The cosmic ballet goes on." -The Simpsons (Marge vs the Monorail)
Old 07-21-2015, 10:43 PM   #27
Banned

Apr 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by q-BUZZ-p View Post
Do the Target exclusive digibooks include the digital copy? When I saw them at the stores I always avoided them, because it never mentioned the digital copy and digital copies are a must for me cause I use them when I travel for work. I avoided the Little Mermaid and Brave digibooks too, because they didn't include the 3D version. I'm naive to Target's digibooks so some info on whether they are worth it or just "meh" would be nice too. Some digibooks are a hit and have great info on the film, but some digibooks in my collection are a miss and it just feels like paper was wasted for nothing. Aladdin is one of my favorite animated films and I know it won't be released in 3D, so this might be an added bonus compared to just the regular Diamond Edition.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:01 PM   #28
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2012
Los Angeles

Wow, i think this is the version ill be getting.
Can't wait!
"I hate surprises. Except surprise fellatio. That i like"

Selling some blu-rays from my personal collection, take a look if you can!
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=277779
Old 07-21-2015, 11:04 PM   #29

Dec 2014

[Show spoiler]
Quote:

Thanks, I guess. I saw that Aladdin comes with the digital copy, but my comment was in reference to whether the digibooks that were previously released came with the digital copies, because, as it says on the previous digibooks' packaging it only includes "Blu-ray & DVD". I was just wondering if the digibooks, like Peter Pan digibook, had a digital copy tucked away in the packaging, but it wasn't mentioned on the packaging. Kind of in the same way some amaray and steelbooks don't mention having a digital copy or UV copy, but when you open the casing there is a digital copy inside it. Was just wondering if my avoidance of these digibooks was not valid cause digital copies always were included.
R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
"We came here from a dying world. We drift through the universe, from planet to planet, pushed on by the solar winds. We adapt and we survive. The function of life is survival." -Invasion of the Body Snatchers
"A solar eclipse. The cosmic ballet goes on." -The Simpsons (Marge vs the Monorail)

Last edited by neoz; 08-01-2015 at 01:15 PM.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:07 PM   #30
Banned

Apr 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by q-BUZZ-p View Post
Thanks, I guess. I saw that Aladdin comes with the digital copy, but my comment was in reference to whether the digibooks that were previously released came with the digital copies, because, as it says on the previous digibooks' packaging it only includes "Blu-ray & DVD". I was just wondering if the digibooks, like Peter Pan digibook, had a digital copy tucked away in the packaging, but it wasn't mentioned on the packaging. Kind of in the same way some amaray and steelbooks don't mention having a digital copy or UV copy, but when you open the casing there is a digital copy inside it. Was just wondering if my avoidance of these digibooks was not valid cause digital copies always were included.

Disney has a nasty habit of making you pay more if you want a Digital Copy, so you have to find the version that actually states "+ Digital Copy".

Last edited by jscoggins; 07-21-2015 at 11:15 PM.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:20 PM   #31

Dec 2014
Smile

Quote:
toy story.jpg
Didn't think it was that complicated of a question.

I guess my question flew over your head like Aladdin on a magic carpet ride.
aladdin.jpg

EDIT
LOL. I didn't see you just edited your comment to include an answer. Thanks for the info. Clarification is appreciated. I assumed they didn't come with the digital copy, but now I have clarification. Although, nowadays, with Disney Anywhere Now copy, which is included with points verification, I get a VUDU and Itunes copies instantly through linking my accounts.
R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy

Last edited by q-BUZZ-p; 07-21-2015 at 11:27 PM.
Old 07-22-2015, 10:46 AM   #32
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2007
Miami, FL.
Send a message via AIM to laz305 Send a message via MSN to laz305 Send a message via Yahoo to laz305

Dam I hope BestBuy answers back with a SteelBook awesome news them bringing back the O.G DigiBook
Trade Thread
Collectible Trade Thread
Slips FT/FS
Digital Codes For Trade
Blufans V.I.P.
WANTED SLIPS:Benjamin Button (Gold), Dreamgirls, The Duchess, Ghost (Gold AA) Frost & Nixon
Old 07-22-2015, 01:51 PM   #33
Blu-ray Grand Duke

May 2010
Columbia, MD
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MifuneFan View Post
Signs point to it being a real Digibook
I want to believe....I really do!
I'm purchasing either way, as I have the entire line...but I just see it being a storybook packaged with the regular release. Of course I hope I'm wrong about that!
Old 07-28-2015, 06:16 PM   #34
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010
Connecticut

If this is a DigiBook, I will buy! I may also sell my Zavvi SteelBook, and pocket the difference.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:22 PM   #35
Blu-ray Knight

Aug 2011
Reading, England SteelBooks™480 Slipcovers:650

i only own one disney digibook, the little mermaid but the finish and quality of the picture on the front and back is just superb. it looks stunning up close. i expect the same for this release! day one purchase for me!
LG 4K OLED65B6V, Oppo 203/PANASONIC UB900 4K player, Denon AVC-X8500H 13.2, Emotiva XPA-5 Gen 3, Monitor Audio GOLD 300 towers ,C150 centre, Apex rears. 4 x SVS elevation primes for atmos, Dual (2x)SVS SB16-Ultras Subwoofers, Xbox one X 3TB, PS4 PRO
250 4k discs and counting!
621 slipcovers, 450 steelbooks, 35 digibooks, 4 digipacks, 65 boxsets..........the rest amarays.

Click here for my My Plain Archive Collection
Old 07-31-2015, 04:55 AM   #36
Expert Member

Jun 2012

Have a feeling this is not a digibook
Old 08-01-2015, 03:38 AM   #37
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2009
Bartow, FL

Pre-ordered!
TV: Sony XBR-65A1E (HDR & SDR Calibrated by Barry @ Orlando Digital)
Audio: Sony HT-ST5000
UHD Player: Sony UBP-X700
Gaming: Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 2TB / Sony PlayStation VR
Instagram / PSN: Toyamaha
Old 08-07-2015, 01:03 AM   #38
Expert Member

Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmith930 View Post
Have a feeling this is not a digibook
Me too.
Old 08-18-2015, 04:06 PM   #39

Apr 2011

No Target in Canada anymore, I guess this means the Digibook won't be an option in Canada
Old 10-05-2015, 06:33 PM   #40
Power Member

Aug 2007
Singapore

is this confirmed digibook? thanks
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > DigiBooks, DigiPacks and Neo Cases

Tags
aladdin, disney, genie, robin williams