Best PS3 Game Deals

Best PS3 Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends (PS3)
$12.85
Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed (PS3)
$13.43
XBlaze Lost: Memories (PS3)
$18.44
Sonic the Hedgehog (PS3)
$13.69
Final Fantasy IX (PS3)
$14.29
Monster High New Ghoul In School (PS3)
$32.69
Rio (PS3)
$18.08
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max!!!!! (PS3)
$16.08
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Greatest Hits (PS3)
$16.44
Far Cry 3 (PS3)
$17.54
Record of Agarest War 2 (PS3)
$14.31
The Last of Us (PS3)
$18.90
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #8501
Uxi Uxi is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Uxi's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
626, So Cal
177
9
Default

Think I used the Minolta...
---
"No matter where you go, there you are."
SXRD/Denon/Polk/PS3/WiiU
320GB CECHA01- YLOD; 160GB Drake's (hax0r3d OtherOS toy); 120GB Slim with Move
500GB Glacier White Destiny PS4
PSN: Uxi Twitter: Uxixu
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #8502
muathusanjose muathusanjose is offline
Active Member
 
May 2008
Default

I put soft racing tire. they have pretty fast AI like DB787
I don't have minolta, by the way sauber c9 or minolta which is a better car ??
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:05 PM   #8503
kjacobs03 kjacobs03 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
kjacobs03's Avatar
 
May 2007
Columbus, OH
64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muathusanjose View Post
I put soft racing tire. they have pretty fast AI like DB787
I don't have minolta, by the way sauber c9 or minolta which is a better car ??
Sauber by like 30hp maxed
Sharp 80" 1080P LCD
Onkyo TX-SR608
Klipsch RF-52's and Klipsch Quintet III
PS4/ PS3/ Gaming PC/ Wii
PSN: Kjacobs03
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #8504
muathusanjose muathusanjose is offline
Active Member
 
May 2008
Default

I'm not a good driver, i think i needs gran formula F1 to win, but not enough credit, someone loan me one please ?
PSN: muathusanjose
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:17 PM   #8505
hellmonkey hellmonkey is offline
Power Member
 
hellmonkey's Avatar
 
Nov 2007
Chicago, IL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muathusanjose View Post
I'm not a good driver, i think i needs gran formula F1 to win, but not enough credit, someone loan me one please ?
PSN: muathusanjose
The FGT is a hard car to drive on some of those tracks, at least with all the driving assists off. If you bought all mods for the Sauber, including soft racing tires, you shuold be fine. Make sure the camber is 2-2.5 for the front and <.5 in the rear, set full downforce, and adjust your trans as needed. should be fine.
PSN: Hellmonkey69
LBP Levels: The Abusement Park, A Stormy Night, The Fantabulous Contraption.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:19 PM   #8506
Rblu-Dblu Rblu-Dblu is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Rblu-Dblu's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Trapped on the Death Star
482
12
Default

I'll trade with you if I have anything you want. My garage is in my sig.
"You might not be able to fight like a samurai, but you can at least die like a samurai." O-Ren Ishii

PSN: Emperor_Keyser
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:12 AM   #8507
kjacobs03 kjacobs03 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
kjacobs03's Avatar
 
May 2007
Columbus, OH
64
Default

Still no new seasonals?

Slick! What cars do you still need?
Sharp 80" 1080P LCD
Onkyo TX-SR608
Klipsch RF-52's and Klipsch Quintet III
PS4/ PS3/ Gaming PC/ Wii
PSN: Kjacobs03

Last edited by kjacobs03; 02-04-2011 at 03:17 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:17 AM   #8508
Trace17 Trace17 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Trace17's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
Oklahoma
1326
136
Default

Well PD is now out of their own grace period of "+/- 1 day" for the seasonal events, and that's counting an extra 12 hour grace period for the "supposed typo". I'm not really complaining, as I have plenty of other games to play, but I have no beef with those that are pissed. As I said a week ago, it was stupid for PD to even put that message up. Should have just updated it when they felt like it.
YNWA.

Don't point that gun at him, he's an unpaid intern.

My 1000th Blu-ray: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens

PSN: DwightSchrute12
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:18 AM   #8509
kjacobs03 kjacobs03 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
kjacobs03's Avatar
 
May 2007
Columbus, OH
64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rblu-Dblu View Post
I'll trade with you if I have anything you want. My garage is in my sig.
I very much want your Audi R8 LMS Race Car Team Playstation. What would you want for it?
Sharp 80" 1080P LCD
Onkyo TX-SR608
Klipsch RF-52's and Klipsch Quintet III
PS4/ PS3/ Gaming PC/ Wii
PSN: Kjacobs03
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:53 AM   #8510
CIAFlux CIAFlux is offline
Senior Member
 
Oct 2010
Ohio
39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace17 View Post
Well PD is now out of their own grace period of "+/- 1 day" for the seasonal events, and that's counting an extra 12 hour grace period for the "supposed typo". I'm not really complaining, as I have plenty of other games to play, but I have no beef with those that are pissed. As I said a week ago, it was stupid for PD to even put that message up. Should have just updated it when they felt like it.
Yea their PR department is the definition of fail.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:03 AM   #8511
Uxi Uxi is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Uxi's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
626, So Cal
177
9
Default

I'm betting a patch is coming and that's what we're waiting on
---
"No matter where you go, there you are."
SXRD/Denon/Polk/PS3/WiiU
320GB CECHA01- YLOD; 160GB Drake's (hax0r3d OtherOS toy); 120GB Slim with Move
500GB Glacier White Destiny PS4
PSN: Uxi Twitter: Uxixu

Last edited by Uxi; 02-04-2011 at 04:46 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:53 PM   #8512
Dexter Morgan Dexter Morgan is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Dexter Morgan's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
CT Shoreline
87
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rblu-Dblu View Post
I'll trade with you if I have anything you want. My garage is in my sig.
I sent you the 2D yesterday as part of our trade. I'd like to switch to the Team Playstation car if you haven't sent me a car yet.
PSN: SSRuns

My F/S thread
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:04 PM   #8513
SDG SDG is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
SDG's Avatar
 
Sep 2007
Arkansas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace17 View Post
Well PD is now out of their own grace period of "+/- 1 day" for the seasonal events, and that's counting an extra 12 hour grace period for the "supposed typo". I'm not really complaining, as I have plenty of other games to play, but I have no beef with those that are pissed. As I said a week ago, it was stupid for PD to even put that message up. Should have just updated it when they felt like it.
Yep, I set all of my driving stuff up last night and started up GT5. No seasonal Races. I almost got aggravated. But, itís free stuff that they never promised in the first place. (Well, except when they put it on the GT News that they are going to do it every week) I would like to see them offer an entire New A-Spec series. Donít care if I have to pay for it or not.
Blu-Kyle: Look in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a bad ass mother f-ing Titan about to rain down havoc!
PS4, Samsung LN46B530, Onkyo HT-S3100, Harmony 650, Linksys E1200, PSN = Mega_deth1
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:27 PM   #8514
muathusanjose muathusanjose is offline
Active Member
 
May 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmonkey View Post
The FGT is a hard car to drive on some of those tracks, at least with all the driving assists off. If you bought all mods for the Sauber, including soft racing tires, you shuold be fine. Make sure the camber is 2-2.5 for the front and <.5 in the rear, set full downforce, and adjust your trans as needed. should be fine.
I never adjust any of these setting except trans max speed,
can you tell me more specific under what category I have to set the camber and set full downforce ? thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:53 PM   #8515
SDG SDG is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
SDG's Avatar
 
Sep 2007
Arkansas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muathusanjose View Post
I never adjust any of these setting except trans max speed,
can you tell me more specific under what category I have to set the camber and set full downforce ? thanks
Before the race, select the WRENCH Icon. Down force is adjusted in the Body/Chasse section and Toe/Camber is adjusted in the Suspension section.
Blu-Kyle: Look in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a bad ass mother f-ing Titan about to rain down havoc!
PS4, Samsung LN46B530, Onkyo HT-S3100, Harmony 650, Linksys E1200, PSN = Mega_deth1
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:40 PM   #8516
Rblu-Dblu Rblu-Dblu is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Rblu-Dblu's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Trapped on the Death Star
482
12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
I sent you the 2D yesterday as part of our trade. I'd like to switch to the Team Playstation car if you haven't sent me a car yet.
I did send the car last night. We can set up another trade if you'd like. You have plenty of cars I'd like to have.
"You might not be able to fight like a samurai, but you can at least die like a samurai." O-Ren Ishii

PSN: Emperor_Keyser
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:46 PM   #8517
Dexter Morgan Dexter Morgan is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Dexter Morgan's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
CT Shoreline
87
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rblu-Dblu View Post
I did send the car last night. We can set up another trade if you'd like. You have plenty of cars I'd like to have.
Cool, no problem. I am on a 24 hour race that will be ending around 7 Eastern, so any time after that would work. Thanks for sending the car!
PSN: SSRuns

My F/S thread
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #8518
Rblu-Dblu Rblu-Dblu is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Rblu-Dblu's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Trapped on the Death Star
482
12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
Cool, no problem. I am on a 24 hour race that will be ending around 7 Eastern, so any time after that would work. Thanks for sending the car!
I owe kjacobs a car today so at earliest tomorrow.
"You might not be able to fight like a samurai, but you can at least die like a samurai." O-Ren Ishii

PSN: Emperor_Keyser
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:00 PM   #8519
muathusanjose muathusanjose is offline
Active Member
 
May 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDG View Post
Before the race, select the WRENCH Icon. Down force is adjusted in the Body/Chasse section and Toe/Camber is adjusted in the Suspension section.
Thank you
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:02 PM   #8520
Rblu-Dblu Rblu-Dblu is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Rblu-Dblu's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Trapped on the Death Star
482
12
Default

So I spent all my money on these mediocre cars that were showing up in the UCD and now all these great cars are showing up and I have no money.
"You might not be able to fight like a samurai, but you can at least die like a samurai." O-Ren Ishii

PSN: Emperor_Keyser
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
The Evolution of Gran Turismo PS3 Nousemercenary 0 08-26-2009 12:41 AM
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Updated PS3 Grim Reaper 7 10-04-2008 01:38 PM
My Gran Turismo 5 trailer PS3 Toxa 4 02-26-2008 02:07 PM
Gran Turismo HD PS3 Blu-ray San 61 01-08-2007 06:23 AM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:49 PM.