COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best PS3 Deals

Top PS3 Deals, Cheap PS3 Games!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Rocksmith 2014 Edition (PS3)
$39.99
Disney Infinity (PS3)
$44.99
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (PS3)
$20.72
Battlefield 4 (PS3)
$21.75
WWE 2K14 (PS3)
$23.99
FIFA 14 (PS3)
$29.55
Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3)
$24.99
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3)
$9.99
NBA 2K14 (PS3)
$24.99
Star Trek (PS3)
$9.02
Ultra Street Fighter IV (PS3)
$30.65
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
$35.00
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3)
$26.62
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
$19.99
Dark Souls II (PS3)
$74.99
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! (PS3)
$10.41
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3)
$19.87
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (PS3)
$24.78
Hakuoki (PS3)
$39.99
Old 07-11-2009, 07:21 AM   #1
Contributor

Jun 2007
California
Default New Fullmetal Alchemist PSP game

Quote:
The popular anime series is getting a brand new action game on the PSP. Fullmetal Alchemist: Senaka wo Takuseshi Mono is what Siliconera is calling a "bonds battle game," where players use two-man teams in battle against other teams. For example, Edward and Alphonse may fight against Hawkeye and Mustang. Teammates will need to work together to unleash co-op attacks by building their bond.

The Fullmetal Alchemist games have originally been released by Square Enix in the States, but the franchise has since moved to a smaller publisher, Destineer. We're not sure if this game will see Stateside release -- let's not forget all those Bleach games that have never seen a US release.
IGN and RPGamer- Ar tonelico II Best PS2 Game Award for 2009
Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel out now

Last edited by MOONPHASE; 02-15-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:08 PM   #2
Contributor

Jun 2007
California
Japan

Traditional RPG Fullmetal Alchemist PSP Game Makes My Day!

Quote:
The Fullmetal Alchemist license has been used to create fighting games, adventure games for the Wii, and action RPGs. But, never a traditional RPG. That’s about to change.

Namco Bandai announced Fullmetal Alchemist: To the Promised Day for PSP. This game follows the Fullmetal Alchemist storyline and presents it as a RPG. Usui, the Producer, says fans demanded an RPG. Now they’re getting one… in Japan.

Details about Fullmetal Alchemist: To the Promised Day haven’t been released so it’s way too early to tell if this will be published elsewhere. Destineer, you know the company that published Little Red Riding Hood’s Zombie BBQ and Homie Rollerz, used to have the Fullmetal Alchemist license in North America. They picked up Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy from Namco Bandai and developed a trading card game for the Nintendo DS.
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/02/15...alchemist-rpg/

Old 02-16-2010, 10:53 PM   #3
Power Member

Aug 2007
Livermore, CA

FMA has the potential to be awesome...but the games I've played thus far have been really, really bad. I hope they stick with the RPG angle instead of the action-adventure style of the older ones.
Ohhh everybody wants my Nummy Yum Yums~
Old 02-17-2010, 05:47 PM   #4

Sep 2009
Portland, Oregon

A new Full Metal Alchemist game? Hopefully this one is good, since I have heard many bad things about the older games.

But yea, thanks for the info MOONPHASE.
PSN: l-Richie-Kun-l
Currently Playing: Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (PS3), Love Live! School Idol Festival (Android)
Currently Waiting for: Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (PS VITA)
Old 02-18-2010, 04:25 AM   #5
Contributor

Jun 2007
California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie-Kun View Post
A new Full Metal Alchemist game? Hopefully this one is good, since I have heard many bad things about the older games.

But yea, thanks for the info MOONPHASE.
I don't remember hearing anything negative about the PS2 FMA games but I did think they were quite too easy. But this new one that was just announced will be the 2nd PSP game for FMA as you can probably tell by this thread but then again never heard anything about the 1st PSP game if it was good or not and isn't in America. I wonder if the Wii game was any good.

Old 02-19-2010, 04:51 AM   #6

Sep 2009
Portland, Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOONPHASE View Post
I don't remember hearing anything negative about the PS2 FMA games but I did think they were quite too easy. But this new one that was just announced will be the 2nd PSP game for FMA as you can probably tell by this thread but then again never heard anything about the 1st PSP game if it was good or not and isn't in America. I wonder if the Wii game was any good.
Well, I never played any of the FMA games, so I don't know. Seen the anime series and I liked it, too bad I never finished it. Gotta get back into it and finish it then move on to Brotherhood.

As for the Wii game, it doesn't look like much, because every time I try to look for game-play footage of the game to see if its good and all I see is anime cut-scenes and then dialogue between characters and so on. There could be more to the game, but for now that is all I see. No fighting sequences or nothing it seems.

EDIT: Apparently there are mini-games on the Wii game. Like an Edward dancing mini-game, haha.
Never Thought I'll see him do that.
PSN: l-Richie-Kun-l
Currently Playing: Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (PS3), Love Live! School Idol Festival (Android)
Currently Waiting for: Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (PS VITA)

Last edited by Richie-Kun; 02-19-2010 at 05:01 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:37 PM   #7
Contributor

Jun 2007
California

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Game Coming to Europe For PSP. Come On Namco We Need It Stateside Too

Quote:
Namco Bandai is localizing Fullmetal Alchemist: Senka wo Takuseshi Mono, a tag team Fullmetal Alchemist fighting game that came out on the PSP last summer. The game will be released by Namco Bandai in Europe under the name Fulllmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

In adventure mode, players control Ed and Alphonse in battles against other alchemist teams. Terrain is important to pay attention to. Ed can conjure a wall to hide behind, but the material it’s made out depends on what you’re standing on. A wall made out of soft dirt is on the left compared to a tough stone wall on the right.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is scheduled for release in June, but only in Europe. Namco Bandai Games America have not announced plans to publish it at this time.
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/03/04...up-for-europe/

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable