Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
RoboCop (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Frozen Planet (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Fairy Tail: Part 8 (Blu-ray)
$26.99
Seven (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Somewhere in Time (Blu-ray)
$10.49
Liar Liar (Blu-ray)
$9.96
The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning / The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Robots / Horton Hears a Who / Rio (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Far and Away (Blu-ray)
$10.49
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Blu-ray)
$5.99
High School of the Dead OVA: Drifters of the Dead (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Intolerable Cruelty (Blu-ray)
$10.49
Harry Potter Hogwarts Collection (Blu-ray)
$155.33
Olympus Has Fallen (Blu-ray)
$12.70
History of the World: Part I (Blu-ray)
$6.16
Girls und Panzer: Complete TV Series (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Weird Science (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Vikings: Season One (Blu-ray)
$21.99
Old 01-09-2014, 12:00 PM   #1

Nov 2010
Harrow, United Kingdom
Send a message via AIM to nishomac Send a message via Skype™ to nishomac
India/Bollywood Veeram and Jilla BLU RAY

Guys Veeram And Jilla releasing today here in the UK, preview show. Let's get the balls rolling and ask AP/AYN to get the rights for the films and deliver it on BD !!

Both films have been declared as blockbusters we need the films in high def..

Give feedback for the films.

Last edited by nishomac; 01-11-2014 at 08:15 PM.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:16 PM   #2

Nov 2011

Release them on BD only if they are good.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:24 PM   #3

Aug 2012

Who is Sunny?? Is he a company or some official distributor or what? As far as I know he is just a seller!!! How can he get the rights and release a BD??
And why there is always a useless thread in this section about upcoming Tamil-Telugu-Malyalam movies...
There are almost 5 English-Hindi movies being released every week... shall we create a thread for expecting a bluray release for each movie?

If you really wanna see a movie on Bluray, then at least post some review thread about that movie... not a thread like this one...
When is Haraami Kela*** coming on Bluray... Hope somebody gets the right and release it Bluray!!!

*** Haraami Kela is a term used by ravenus earlier and I'm using it without permission. Hope I'm not hold in contempt
Old 01-09-2014, 12:28 PM   #4

Aug 2010
Katy, TX

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by technobhatt View Post
who is sunny?? Is he a company or some official distributor or what? As far as i know he is just a seller!!! How can he get the rights and release a bd??
And why there is always a useless thread in this section about upcoming tamil-telugu-malyalam movies...
There are almost 5 english-hindi movies being released every week... Shall we create a thread for expecting a bluray release for each movie?

If you really wanna see a movie on bluray, then at least post some review thread about that movie... Not a thread like this one...
When is haraami kela*** coming on bluray... Hope somebody gets the right and release it bluray!!!

*** haraami kela is a term used by ravenus earlier and i'm using it without permission. Hope i'm not hold in contempt
Old 01-09-2014, 06:06 PM   #5

Aug 2012

I hope AP will release both title in DVDs and bluray.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:48 PM   #6

May 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishomac View Post
Guys Veeram And Jilla releasing today here in the UK, preview show. Let's get the balls rolling and ask AP/AYN to get the rights for the films and deliver it on BD !!
SIGH, how many times do we have to say it. Post such requests in the Tamil wish list thread rather than creating new threads for each film. If a release is announced, THEN a thread for the films can be created.

Also, asking AP/AYN has no impact. If the films do well in the box office and they can get the rights, they will release the Blu-Rays. A handful of Blu-Ray.com members don't have the power to "get the balls rolling."

Last edited by Dragun; 01-09-2014 at 06:51 PM.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:01 PM   #7

Jun 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by technobhatt View Post
Who is Sunny?? Is he a company or some official distributor or what? As far as I know he is just a seller!!! How can he get the rights and release a BD??
And why there is always a useless thread in this section about upcoming Tamil-Telugu-Malyalam movies...
There are almost 5 English-Hindi movies being released every week... shall we create a thread for expecting a bluray release for each movie?

If you really wanna see a movie on Bluray, then at least post some review thread about that movie... not a thread like this one...
When is Haraami Kela*** coming on Bluray... Hope somebody gets the right and release it Bluray!!!

*** Haraami Kela is a term used by ravenus earlier and I'm using it without permission. Hope I'm not hold in contempt
If you owned an original blu-ray of API product, or actually read the words on the forums you'd know who I am.
Old 01-10-2014, 02:01 AM   #8

May 2013
Kerala,India
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahran Sunny Audit View Post
If you owned an original blu-ray of API product, or actually read the words on the forums you'd know who I am.
He was actually supporting you but he have some confusion thinking you are a seller. I guess he was referring to subu . BTW on the topic Jilla and Veeram released already and got negative reports from normal cinema audiences. It is just for fans. Stop this stupidity of demanding "mass" movie BD's and ask for gud movies. Peace out
Old 01-10-2014, 09:50 AM   #9

Nov 2010
Harrow, United Kingdom

Veeram (box office stats)

Distributed by Ayngaran International, the film opened to positive reviews from critics upon release.
Box office 13.5 crore (US$2.2 million) (First day Collection Worldwide)

Jilla (box office stats)

Jilla opened to an overwhelming response at the domestic box office.It collected Fantastic 11 crore on Opening Day in India and the total worldwide collection is 16.5 crore.The Film beats all south movies in USA & Canada and collected 2.3 crore on Opening Day.The Film broke all records in Singapore and collected 55 Lakhs.Jilla became the highest grossing film in Kerala by collecting 2.9 crore on Opening Day.

Last edited by nishomac; 01-11-2014 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:51 AM   #10

Sep 2011

Heard veeram wins the race in pongal, But the satellite rights is bagged by Sun Network. They will telecast for independence day Aug 15 2015(Just 4 fun).
Be Original Buy Original :::: Don't Support Piracy
Old 01-10-2014, 10:15 AM   #11

Nov 2010
Harrow, United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamil king View Post
Heard veeram wins the race in pongal, But the satellite rights is bagged by Sun Network. They will telecast for independence day Aug 15 2015(Just 4 fun).
Every website are giving the same scores for both films, but fans say veeram better than jilla. Anyway we just need it on bd.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:15 AM   #12

Apr 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamil king View Post
Yes that as been the talk, unless Jilla team reduces the length of the 3hrs movie. I will be watching them back to back tomorrow 9am and 12.30pm show and will update.

Also when Jaya TV can telecast Arambam within 75 days, hoping Sun Network will also follow that route and telecast Veeram by April 14th.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:13 PM   #13
Expert Member

Dec 2011
SOUTH INDIA

Saw Jilla , its strictly for VJ fans. Nothing new
Old 01-10-2014, 09:39 PM   #14

Feb 2013

For that matter, there was nothing new in Thuppakki. The film was good because it was well-made and put together well.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:50 PM   #15

Mar 2013

http://www.blu-ray.com/Jilla/293948/

How come Jilla already has a page on this website, while the BluRay hasn't been announced yet?
Old 01-11-2014, 03:27 AM   #16

Feb 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongebobble View Post

How come Jilla already has a page on this website, while the BluRay hasn't been announced yet?

Idk, but that picture wouldn't bea bad blu-ray cover
Old 01-11-2014, 04:21 AM   #17
Expert Member

Dec 2011
SOUTH INDIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrD View Post
For that matter, there was nothing new in Thuppakki. The film was good because it was well-made and put together well.
can't compare Thuppakki with jilla. Jilla comes under VJ's Vettaikaran,Sura.. category .
Old 01-11-2014, 04:24 AM   #18
Expert Member

Dec 2011
SOUTH INDIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongebobble View Post

its just a db entry for this movie[not blu-ray] ,where you can rate it out of 10.
Old 01-11-2014, 07:19 PM   #19

Mar 2012

I watched Jilla in theater. I felt that this movie has a similar story line of Ajith's Dheena.

I should stop watching the Vijay & Ajith movies made for their fans in theaters as I would lose interest in buying their movies' BDs. I don't think I would want to see this movie again in next two years.

It is not a bad movie, but it is not worth to see second time in Bluray [for me].

I hope API/Ayngaran releases a Songs-BD for these movies.

And for one particular song, the sound levels was too high...
Onkyo TX-NR809 Receiver.
KEF Q Series Speakers
Sony S480 Bluray Player
Panasonic Viera 60VT60

Stereo
Triangle Color Speaker Series
Wadia 151 mini PowerDAC.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:06 PM   #20

Nov 2010
Harrow, United Kingdom

I've seen some posters for Veeram that show AP international sign so this should come out on BD. Jilla Ayngaran have rights. Both should make it to BD. It's been declared as blockbusters.

Last edited by nishomac; 01-11-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > India