Best PS3 Deals

Top PS3 Deals, Cheap PS3 Games!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Disney Infinity 2.0 - Marvel Super Heroes (PS3)
$39.99

The Last of Us (PS3)
$19.99
16 hrs ago
WWE 2K15 (PS3)
$39.00

The Voice: I Want You (PS3)
$24.99

Destiny (PS3)
$39.99

Rocksmith 2014 Edition (PS3)
$39.99

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS3)
$24.99

Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS3)
$39.00

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (PS3)
$29.99

Dragonball Z: Battle of Z (PS3)
$26.99

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (PS3)
$14.97

Tales of Graces f (PS3)
$34.47
58 min ago
Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3)
$19.99

COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3

Old 04-15-2011, 09:32 AM   #1
Power Member

Sep 2007
Chicago, IL
Send a message via AIM to DealsR4theDevil
Default Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Is there any rumor of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II getting an "Ultimate Sith Edition" type release? Like the first Force Unleashed did: http://www.blu-ray.com/Star-Wars-The...hed-PS3/12291/

Im really tempted to get the Collector's Edition of Force Unleashed II with the steelbook since its down to $31 at the moment on amazon but i held of this long waiting for a complete "Ultimate Sith Edition" type release.

Thanks
Old 04-15-2011, 01:28 PM   #2

Jun 2007

At this point there is not enough DLC to make another edition worthwhile. I am also not aware of any more coming soon.
PSN: buldrhm
Plats 41, Latest: Burnout Paradise
http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/buldrhm#games
Old 04-15-2011, 05:01 PM   #3
Power Member

Aug 2007
Jacksonville, FL

Considering that the regular version is $25, the $31 on Amazon for the Collector's Edition isn't a bad deal. Sadly, the $6 extras really isn't worth a heckuva lot for a game that's basically a cash cow for Georgie Lucas. The first game at least fell in line with the six movie story canon, whereas the sequel moved into an almost alternate timeline storyline which raised more questions than answered.

I sat out on Force Unleashed 2 when it first came out, due to the disappointing reviews and comments by players of the first game. Only got the Collector's Edition myself when it fell to about $35 a couple of weeks ago on Amazon, and still haven't opened it

And yes, I'm a huge Star Wars fan but not stupid either when it comes to obvious cash grabs by Lucas & Company.
PS3 60GB Phat (250GB HDD/2nd refurb)/PS Vita (WiFi)/Wii/Samsung BD-1590
PSN ID: Psx0005
Old 04-15-2011, 05:14 PM   #4
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2009
Baltimore, MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psx0005 View Post
Considering that the regular version is $25, the $31 on Amazon for the Collector's Edition isn't a bad deal. Sadly, the $6 extras really isn't worth a heckuva lot for a game that's basically a cash cow for Georgie Lucas. The first game at least fell in line with the six movie story canon, whereas the sequel moved into an almost alternate timeline storyline which raised more questions than answered.

I sat out on Force Unleashed 2 when it first came out, due to the disappointing reviews and comments by players of the first game. Only got the Collector's Edition myself when it fell to about $35 a couple of weeks ago on Amazon, and still haven't opened it

And yes, I'm a huge Star Wars fan but not stupid either when it comes to obvious cash grabs by Lucas & Company.
I thought it was insanely easy. It was very straightforward and linear and the controls aren't the greatest. I'd say 5.5/10.
PS3/X360 Gamertag: Icedburden

Joe: But, you're *not* a girl! You're a *guy*, and, why would a guy wanna marry a guy?
Jerry: Security!
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3