Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
11 hrs ago
Edge of Tomorrow 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
11 hrs ago
Alien Anthology and Prometheus (Blu-ray)
$19.98
20 hrs ago
Godzilla 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
7 hrs ago
The King and I (Blu-ray)
$9.50
1 hr ago
Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray)
$14.99
16 hrs ago
Halloween: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$79.99
20 hrs ago
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Blu-ray)
$14.99
11 hrs ago
Jersey Boys (Blu-ray)
$14.99
16 hrs ago
Neighbors (Blu-ray)
$9.99
16 hrs ago
Coming to America (Blu-ray)
$4.99
7 hrs ago
Time Bandits (Blu-ray)
$21.99
3 hrs ago
Arrow: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 07:32 AM   #961
Moviefan2k4 Moviefan2k4 is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Moviefan2k4's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
Dallas, TX
237
2
Default

Found this on another website, and thought sharing it would be a good gesture.

The Avengers (2012)

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life which is required to be exchanged for it." ~Henry David Thoreau~

"Getting to Know Moviefan2k4" Thread
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #962
Gelmir86 Gelmir86 is offline
Member
 
Oct 2011
Default

Does anybody has Avatar posters? Thanx
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #963
Zeekomkommer Zeekomkommer is offline
Active Member
 
Zeekomkommer's Avatar
 
Dec 2010
17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviefan2k4 View Post
Found this on another website, and thought sharing it would be a good gesture.

The Avengers (2012)

[Show spoiler]
Very cool!!! I love the Ruffalo as the Hulk, the look is just perfect. Which Avenger is your favorite (so far)?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:38 PM   #964
erminhohp2011 erminhohp2011 is offline
Member
 
erminhohp2011's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
Default Avatar (2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelmir86 View Post
Does anybody has Avatar posters? Thanx
James Cameron Avatar (2009)

[Show spoiler]
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:08 PM   #965
Moviefan2k4 Moviefan2k4 is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Moviefan2k4's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
Dallas, TX
237
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeekomkommer View Post
Very cool!!! I love the Ruffalo as the Hulk, the look is just perfect. Which Avenger is your favorite (so far)?
I love the way "Captain America" was done, and Chris Evans brought both strength of character and humility to it, which fit the character perfectly. As great as Tony Stark can be, Fury was right to exclude him; he's too unpredictable to be reliable. As stated in the trailer, Fury must be getting "very desperate", to include both Stark and Banner in his plans. I'm really looking forward to the interactions between Cap and Tony, hoping the former will put the latter in his place.
"The cost of a thing is the amount of life which is required to be exchanged for it." ~Henry David Thoreau~

"Getting to Know Moviefan2k4" Thread
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:52 PM   #966
DetroitSquirreL DetroitSquirreL is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
DetroitSquirreL's Avatar
 
Dec 2010
Detroit, MI ~ USA
533
122
Default

still looking for A Clockwork Orange & Jaws in widescreen so I can use as wallpaper on my 27' iMac
MY FAVORITE BD I OWN : A Trip To The Moon (STEELBOOK)

MY 'SALE THREAD'
** thread updated 4-JUNE-2014 **
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:34 PM   #967
Zeekomkommer Zeekomkommer is offline
Active Member
 
Zeekomkommer's Avatar
 
Dec 2010
17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviefan2k4 View Post
I love the way "Captain America" was done, and Chris Evans brought both strength of character and humility to it, which fit the character perfectly. As great as Tony Stark can be, Fury was right to exclude him; he's too unpredictable to be reliable. As stated in the trailer, Fury must be getting "very desperate", to include both Stark and Banner in his plans. I'm really looking forward to the interactions between Cap and Tony, hoping the former will put the latter in his place.
Yeah I think Evans is the perfect Captain. Tony is such a jerk.. So far we've seen plenty of fun and action of him but all of that from the other Avengers, despite the Hulk and Widow, have been kept pretty low. Better though, we need to have something left. I really want to see some epic flight scenes of Thor, he deserves that.
But I do like the way Tony is presented, his character and what Downey brings to him. I think Iron Man is done pretty damn good. I like them all tbh, but if I have to chose one Avenger right now, from who I think should lead the team that'd be Cap. He and Banner are the most interesting characters to me. He's been 'asleep' for 70 years and awakes in the modern time. That does something to you. Banner has this other persona, the incredible Hulk, and how he has to deal with it (and of course the looks of it, the incredibility of it) and the unreliability at first of him in the team, interesting.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:35 PM   #968
Zeekomkommer Zeekomkommer is offline
Active Member
 
Zeekomkommer's Avatar
 
Dec 2010
17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitSquirreL View Post
still looking for A Clockwork Orange & Jaws in widescreen so I can use as wallpaper on my 27' iMac
Oh dude, that is so awesome!!! I have a mac pro 13' ;P That's something different
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:18 AM   #969
Edmund645 Edmund645 is offline
Senior Member
 
Edmund645's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Default Beowulf

Can Someone Post Textless Posters For Beowulf And Flyboys
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"

Last edited by Edmund645; 03-04-2012 at 05:50 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:03 AM   #970
Edmund645 Edmund645 is offline
Senior Member
 
Edmund645's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Default Beowulf & Flyboys

Can Someone Be Kind Enough To Post Textless Posters Of Beowulf & Flyboys Por Favor
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:28 AM   #971
Moviefan2k4 Moviefan2k4 is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Moviefan2k4's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
Dallas, TX
237
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeekomkommer View Post
Yeah I think Evans is the perfect Captain. Tony is such a jerk.. So far we've seen plenty of fun and action of him but all of that from the other Avengers, despite the Hulk and Widow, have been kept pretty low. Better though, we need to have something left. I really want to see some epic flight scenes of Thor, he deserves that.
But I do like the way Tony is presented, his character and what Downey brings to him. I think Iron Man is done pretty damn good. I like them all tbh, but if I have to chose one Avenger right now, from who I think should lead the team that'd be Cap. He and Banner are the most interesting characters to me. He's been 'asleep' for 70 years and awakes in the modern time. That does something to you. Banner has this other persona, the incredible Hulk, and how he has to deal with it (and of course the looks of it, the incredibility of it) and the unreliability at first of him in the team, interesting.
If I remember correctly, some stories in the "Hulk" comics have, over the years, given Bruce the ability to control his alter-ego's actions, usually as a result of prolonged or reoccurring transformations. It seems that a lot of writers have liked the idea that in such situations, Bruce and the Hulk seem to merge on a mental level.
"The cost of a thing is the amount of life which is required to be exchanged for it." ~Henry David Thoreau~

"Getting to Know Moviefan2k4" Thread
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:00 PM   #972
MagisterYODA MagisterYODA is offline
Active Member
 
MagisterYODA's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
9
Ukraine The Avengers (2012)

The Avengers (2012)

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:28 PM   #973
omegaman7 omegaman7 is offline
Expert Member
 
omegaman7's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
27
Default

This one would be much appreciated. Can't seem to find it via Images.google.com
4K? Really? Why? 720P looks pretty good projected @ 120"!!! I haven't seen 1080P(projected), but I imagine it's GREAT!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:15 AM   #974
Moviefan2k4 Moviefan2k4 is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Moviefan2k4's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
Dallas, TX
237
2
Default

That artwork seriously looks like a "Finding Nemo" ripoff. Angelfish, turtle, smiling shark, a seahorse...need I go on?
"The cost of a thing is the amount of life which is required to be exchanged for it." ~Henry David Thoreau~

"Getting to Know Moviefan2k4" Thread
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:25 AM   #975
Edmund645 Edmund645 is offline
Senior Member
 
Edmund645's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaman7 View Post
This one would be much appreciated. Can't seem to find it via Images.google.com
its not in movieposter db or movie douban or kinopoisk either hahaha finding nemo ripoff thats funny moviefan2k4
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:59 AM   #976
omegaman7 omegaman7 is offline
Expert Member
 
omegaman7's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
27
Default

LOL! Shark bait(The Reef), Finding Nemo, Sammy's adventures... pick one. It's just another attempt at making money via the cash cow But it does look agreeable! Children are easy to please after all
4K? Really? Why? 720P looks pretty good projected @ 120"!!! I haven't seen 1080P(projected), but I imagine it's GREAT!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #977
MagisterYODA MagisterYODA is offline
Active Member
 
MagisterYODA's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
9
Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund645 View Post
its not in movieposter db or movie douban or kinopoisk either
It's called Seafood.
http://www.movieposterdb.com/poster/9a6737b7
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:35 PM   #978
omegaman7 omegaman7 is offline
Expert Member
 
omegaman7's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagisterYODA View Post
Ahhh shoot! I should have specified that. I am aware of that. I really wish when deciding titles, they'd make up their minds. This happens all too often!

Actually, it seems to be called Seefood, according to netflix, imdb, etc. Man, they've really screwed this one up LOL!
4K? Really? Why? 720P looks pretty good projected @ 120"!!! I haven't seen 1080P(projected), but I imagine it's GREAT!

Last edited by omegaman7; 03-05-2012 at 06:54 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:31 AM   #979
gula gula is offline
Member
 
Jun 2011
Default


SeeFood:


Blue Streak:


Flyboys:


Beowulf:

Last edited by gula; 03-06-2012 at 07:42 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:58 AM   #980
omegaman7 omegaman7 is offline
Expert Member
 
omegaman7's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
27
Default

Thanks a lot Gula! Much appreciated.
4K? Really? Why? 720P looks pretty good projected @ 120"!!! I haven't seen 1080P(projected), but I imagine it's GREAT!
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

Tags
hi-res, poster

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:13 AM.