COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
All That Heaven Allows (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Love Streams (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down! (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Operation Petticoat (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$19.96
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The East (Blu-ray)
$6.99
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad / Fun and Fancy Free (Blu-ray)
$25.89
Shame (Blu-ray)
$7.99
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Ghostbusters Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray)
$89.96
Weekend (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Elvis: That's the Way It Is (Blu-ray)
$19.59
Three Colors Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$39.99
The Essential Jacques Demy (Blu-ray)
$69.99
The Fault in Our Stars (Blu-ray)
$24.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray)
$18.96
The Amazing Spider-Man 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Jumanji (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Old 06-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #861

May 2013
Default best buy

I bought my dad a big screen TV last night. I told the cashier THREE TIMES to add Shopkick. He assured me he did. He said he selected the r/s and the r and s individually. welp, it wasnt on my receipt, and I missed out on over 2500 kicks. booooo.

I actually have to go back today, because we bought some open box items, and were charged full price (over $150 more) ugh.

I want them to refund my entire total and then re-ring, putting in sk! Is that terrible? haha.

ALSO! I cannot earn BB walk ins for 20 days-what is that? I definitely do not go daily or anything. Why the long wait?

Last edited by pepperrelish; 06-07-2013 at 03:20 PM. Reason: added question
Old 06-07-2013, 03:26 PM   #862
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010
South Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepperrelish View Post
I bought my dad a big screen TV last night. I told the cashier THREE TIMES to add Shopkick. He assured me he did. He said he selected the r/s and the r and s individually. welp, it wasnt on my receipt, and I missed out on over 2500 kicks. booooo.

I actually have to go back today, because we bought some open box items, and were charged full price (over $150 more) ugh.

I want them to refund my entire total and then re-ring, putting in sk! Is that terrible? haha.
Send an email to SK CS w/ur receipt and they'll manually add those points.

Quote:
ALSO! I cannot earn BB walk ins for 20 days-what is that? I definitely do not go daily or anything. Why the long wait?
Walk-ins are something no one fully comprehends. I get daily walk-ins everyday (35 points at their lowest) and I can walk in everyday and still get a new walk-in the next. There are others, though, that are in your boat where they get walk-ins sporadically.
Crown Royal, a cigar or two, some Asian chicks--a life to live and die for!!

RIP: James Gandolfini
"All due respect, you got no f-----g idea what it's like to be Number One. Every decision you make affects every facet of every other f-----g thing. It's too much to deal with almost. And in the end you're completely alone with it all." - Tony Soprano
Old 06-07-2013, 03:31 PM   #863

May 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by obssessive View Post
Send an email to SK CS w/ur receipt and they'll manually add those points.

Walk-ins are something no one fully comprehends. I get daily walk-ins everyday (35 points at their lowest) and I can walk in everyday and still get a new walk-in the next. There are others, though, that are in your boat where they get walk-ins sporadically.
so strange- I still get all the other stores (located in the same mall-ON, Macys. AE, Aerie, etc.) but this morning the app told me walk ins at BB are available in 20 days. Seems like such a strange length of time to wait-maybe I've earned too many in the past month?

I have to go back to BB today anyway since they way overcharged me, so I'll see what they can do about adding points. Normally I wouldnt care, but I spent quite a bit.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:11 PM   #864
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010
South Florida

Quote:
so strange- I still get all the other stores (located in the same mall-ON, Macys. AE, Aerie, etc.) but this morning the app told me walk ins at BB are available in 20 days. Seems like such a strange length of time to wait-maybe I've earned too many in the past month?
To be honest, I live walking distance from a BBY and pretty much get walk-ins every other day, so I don't think there's a cap per month. I do know for a fact that I would receive that 'availability notice' over a year ago or so ago, but nothing since. Almost as strange as me having bonus puzzles to complete, but one of the pieces are always missing from Target's scans.

"All due respect, you got no f-----g idea what it's like to be Number One. Every decision you make affects every facet of every other f-----g thing. It's too much to deal with almost. And in the end you're completely alone with it all." - Tony Soprano
Old 06-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #865

May 2013

I went back to Best Buy-what a mess! They were all confused...they asked me where the TV was...when I pointed to the TV behind geek squad (its being delivered next week) they asked for it's license plate, and had to call managers, and phew, it was a huge deal!

They ended up cancelling the entire order, refunding it all on to a GC, and then I repurchased. The registers shut down, so it took about 90 minutes to finally check out. haha! The girl at the register acted like it was a huge hassle to add shopkick. She then told me she cannot add RZ AND sk, I had to choose. so, I chose SK, and promptly logged in to my BB account to add missing RZ receipt. ha! I havent gotten my points yet (its been about 2 hours) but the last time BB worked, it took about 6 hours to load to my account.

The Disney store employees are wondering why I keep scanning two beanbags and still wont buy them
Old 06-07-2013, 07:09 PM   #866
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2010
Florida

Quote:
I went back to Best Buy-what a mess! They were all confused...they asked me where the TV was...when I pointed to the TV behind geek squad (its being delivered next week) they asked for it's license plate, and had to call managers, and phew, it was a huge deal!

They ended up cancelling the entire order, refunding it all on to a GC, and then I repurchased. The registers shut down, so it took about 90 minutes to finally check out. haha! The girl at the register acted like it was a huge hassle to add shopkick. She then told me she cannot add RZ AND sk, I had to choose. so, I chose SK, and promptly logged in to my BB account to add missing RZ receipt. ha! I havent gotten my points yet (its been about 2 hours) but the last time BB worked, it took about 6 hours to load to my account.

The Disney store employees are wondering why I keep scanning two beanbags and still wont buy them
I'm sorry, but your store's employees are full of it. I've made countless purchases at my store with both RZ and SK points being applied to the total on my receipts. There is no "one or the other" option. They are supposed to take your RZ member phone # first, followed by your SK # by keying in "S" for SK. Actually, I believe the order doesn't matter. As for the wait time on the SK points reflecting on your app, it make take a few hours (no more than 12, IMO) for a purchase of that magnitude to kick in to your total kicks. By tomorrow morning, when all the walk-ins/scans reset, if you still don't receive the points, contact SK's support e-mail. Also, I suggest you once again go back to BBY and straighten out the RZ point situation with the store manager, or at least someone who's competent at CS, because for you to lose out on all those RZ points is a disappointment.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:15 PM   #867
Blu-ray Champion

Mar 2011
5593 ft above sea level

Quote:
There is supposed to be a limit of 4 walk-in's per month. It's very lax though and doesn't count when they have "special" days of walk-in's.

Quote:
... The girl at the register acted like it was a huge hassle to add shopkick. She then told me she cannot add RZ AND sk, I had to choose. so, I chose SK, and promptly logged in to my BB account to add missing RZ receipt. ha! I havent gotten my points yet (its been about 2 hours) but the last time BB worked, it took about 6 hours to load to my account.

Yeah, that girl's full of it, but nice workaround.
Wait a minute, we were stuck in a blender and now we're saving lives? WHAT?!?

deltasun's sell/trade thread; For Sale: Captain Phillips (slip, BD/DVD), The Muppets (Wocka x 2) -- $13 ea; The Collection, The Iceman -- $10 ea.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #868

May 2013
Default Bbuy

I think BB needs to train their employees on SK, especially since they are a supporter of the app. I understand its not hugely popular yet, but I shouldnt be told to choose between sk and rz. If I didnt know better (and was never shown exactly how to do it with the mobile phone dept at BB) I wouldnt even question it-the cashiers surely arent helping their own company! Thanks for all the help everyone! I have a ticket in sk support now for shop and collects that arent registering. I took pictures of my Disney store receipts and sent them-hopefully I'll hear back soon!
Old 06-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #869
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2007
Shrewsbury, MA

I had a $2 gift certificate from ShopKick that I used at Best Buy yesterday. The first time I used one a few months ago I had no problems. This time it took 15 minutes for them to figure out how to do it. At first the manager came over and said I needed to print out the certificate. I explained this is ShopKick, not Reward Zone. I found instructions on how to enter in the code and it worked fine. He probably was typing in the code wrong and of course blaming me,
Old 06-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #870
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2009
CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisville Slugger View Post
I had a $2 gift certificate from ShopKick that I used at Best Buy yesterday. The first time I used one a few months ago I had no problems. This time it took 15 minutes for them to figure out how to do it. At first the manager came over and said I needed to print out the certificate. I explained this is ShopKick, not Reward Zone. I found instructions on how to enter in the code and it worked fine. He probably was typing in the code wrong and of course blaming me,
It's amazing how incompetent some BB employees are! I haven't ANY issues using certs so far thankfully, but I feel for those who get these ridiculous answers.
Three pitchers of beer & you still can't ask?
Old 06-08-2013, 05:25 PM   #871

Oct 2008
42.9658 N, 78.8703 W

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike568 View Post
I noticed you can use Best Buy Shop Kick Reward Certificates over the phone like you used to by able use online at bestbuy.com this is helpful if the store doesn't have what you want in stock.

For example:

ShopKick loyalty code: 020870461800000000003001640664
Expires: 05/26/2012
Value: $2

So, you'd give CSR:
RZ certificate code: 3001640664
Expiration: 05/26/2012
Value: $2
Just tried this method and it didn't work for me. I tried two different codes, one $10 and one $20, and neither worked. I guess I'll just go to the store and buy a Kindle gift card instead.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:00 AM   #872
Power Member

Mar 2013
Default Seriously, I <3 this app!

Just scored 1454 SK points at BBY for buying BoB/The Pacific box set and Indiana Jones The Complete Collection! Out the door for $97.64!! I hope they never change how they calculate SK points with BBY!
Old 06-09-2013, 05:03 AM   #873
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010
South Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallima View Post
Just scored 1454 SK points at BBY for buying BoB/The Pacific box set and Indiana Jones The Complete Collection! Out the door for $97.64!! I hope they never change how they calculate SK points with BBY!
Awesome!!

Old 06-09-2013, 05:03 AM   #874
Blu-ray Champion

Mar 2011
5593 ft above sea level

Quote:
Nice! I was hoping for the double whammy when I bought a bunch of TV BDs, but just got the points and not the GC.

deltasun's sell/trade thread; For Sale: Captain Phillips (slip, BD/DVD), The Muppets (Wocka x 2) -- $13 ea; The Collection, The Iceman -- $10 ea.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:06 AM   #875
Power Member

Mar 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
Nice! I was hoping for the double whammy when I bought a bunch of TV BDs, but just got the points and not the GC.
Oh yeah! I forgot about that promo! Did it end this week or last week?
Old 06-09-2013, 05:08 AM   #876
Blu-ray Champion

Mar 2011
5593 ft above sea level

Quote:
Oh yeah! I forgot about that promo! Did it end this week or last week?
I think it was last week. Adventure Time wasn't out yet though, so I wouldn't have had any TV blus to buy then.

Old 06-09-2013, 05:11 AM   #877
Power Member

Mar 2013

Quote:
I think it was last week. Adventure Time wasn't out yet though, so I wouldn't have had any TV blus to buy then.
Ahhhhhh, AT is in my Netflix Q but haven't had a chance to watch it, almost blind bought it because the darn slips were so friggin cute!
Old 06-09-2013, 05:16 AM   #878
Blu-ray Champion

Mar 2011
5593 ft above sea level

Quote:
Ahhhhhh, AT is in my Netflix Q but haven't had a chance to watch it, almost blind bought it because the darn slips were so friggin cute!
I guess I'm guilty of

Twice over.

Old 06-09-2013, 05:17 AM   #879

Sep 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
Just tried this method and it didn't work for me. I tried two different codes, one $10 and one $20, and neither worked. I guess I'll just go to the store and buy a Kindle gift card instead.
Did you try online? You can't use ShopKick Reward Zone Cert. on bestbuy.com. You can use it over the phone, Express Order in store and in store. I just used a $5 one today via Express Lane over the phone with local store.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-09-2013, 05:17 AM   #880
Power Member

Mar 2013

Quote:
I guess I'm guilty of

Twice over.
Lol! Glad I'm in good company at least!
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Retail/Shopping