Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Big (Blu-ray)
$7.99
My Big Fat Greek Wedding (Blu-ray)
$6.98
The Americans: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Frozen Planet (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Hugo (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Uncle Buck (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Slap Shot (Blu-ray)
$9.96
The Simpsons: The Sixteenth Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Seven (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Psycho-Pass: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$97.44
Grease (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Grave of the Fireflies (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Fairy Tail: Part 8 (Blu-ray)
$26.99
8-Film Action Collection (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
The Forbidden Kingdom (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Somewhere in Time (Blu-ray)
$10.49
Far and Away (Blu-ray)
$10.49
High School of the Dead OVA: Drifters of the Dead (Blu-ray)
$4.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 10-11-2007, 08:21 AM   #1

Aug 2007
Default Hollow Man, Master of Horror 1&2 at Wal-mart

Just picked them up tonight. so check your local wal-marts. watched hollow man and it's excellent. very crisp and sharp. wal-mart is getting some very good blu titles lately. I posted pictures of my wal-mart blu section about a month ago and will again soon because it changed alot. by the way, we're on schedule to receive 30 spider-man 3 blu-rays for the 30th when I checked the system. I'm an electronics associate there by the way.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:40 AM   #2
Special Member

May 2007
San Jose, California

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel2 View Post
Just picked them up tonight. so check your local wal-marts. watched hollow man and it's excellent. very crisp and sharp. wal-mart is getting some very good blu titles lately. I posted pictures of my wal-mart blu section about a month ago and will again soon because it changed alot. by the way, we're on schedule to receive 30 spider-man 3 blu-rays for the 30th when I checked the system. I'm an electronics associate there by the way.
Hey no beating street dates.

By the way, only 30 SM3's? Sounds like too few. What's your price? How many boxsets are you getting?

enjoy
gandalf
"Please bore someone else with your questions." - The Devil Wears Prada
Old 10-11-2007, 08:41 AM   #3
Blu-ray Archduke

Apr 2007
USA

Quote:
street date violations and you are advertising it..............
lol, at least its in stock
Old 10-11-2007, 09:00 AM   #4
Expert Member

Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbbud View Post
street date violations and you are advertising it..............
lol, at least its in stock
said the guy who has a blu-ray BoG box in his Avatar :P
Blu-ray titles owned: 52
Proud Member of the Blu-Bloods.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:18 AM   #5

Aug 2007

if they're catalog violations it's no biggie. we just can't do day and date ones like return to house on haunted hill, reaping, transformers, ect... you know, movies that are under the radar. only 4 spider-man trilogy packs are showing up in our system. 30 for spidey 3 is good though. we only got 6 transformers Hd dvd in, and 5 FF2 silver surfer in so 30 is by far pumped up to do titantic sales. one thing about wal-mart is that they don't waste space to things that don't sell. blu-ray is selling huge here and that's why our section is 80% blu.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:20 AM   #6
Blu-ray Guru

Dec 2006
Ontario, Canada

Quote:
30 copies of Spider-Man 3? Wow. That's a lot.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:29 AM   #7

Aug 2007

Yeah, i was surprised when i saw 30 also for a blu-ray release, but then again it's spider-man.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:34 AM   #8
Special Member

May 2007
San Jose, California

Quote:
if they're catalog violations it's no biggie. we just can't do day and date ones like return to house on haunted hill, reaping, transformers, ect... you know, movies that are under the radar. only 4 spider-man trilogy packs are showing up in our system. 30 for spidey 3 is good though. we only got 6 transformers Hd dvd in, and 5 FF2 silver surfer in so 30 is by far pumped up to do titantic sales. one thing about wal-mart is that they don't waste space to things that don't sell. blu-ray is selling huge here and that's why our section is 80% blu.
Wow. Put into perspective that way, that's a lot of them. I'm still surprised only 4 tri-packs are there though, with the MSRP I thought a lot of people will go for the set (I know I will ).

enjoy
gandalf
"Please bore someone else with your questions." - The Devil Wears Prada
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America