Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (Blu-ray)
$9.99
1 hr ago
Mr. Peabody & Sherman (Blu-ray)
$9.99
7 hrs ago
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray)
$9.99
7 hrs ago
Alien Anthology and Prometheus (Blu-ray)
$19.98

Edge of Tomorrow 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Godzilla 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99

X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$9.99
7 hrs ago
Let's Be Cops (Blu-ray)
$9.99
2 hrs ago
Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Halloween: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$79.99

Steve McQueen Collection (Blu-ray)
$12.99
47 min ago
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows

Old 04-03-2012, 05:36 PM   #1

Nov 2009
Question Does Netflix have reality TV or TV networks like A&E fox,spike and truTV?

Shows like Mantracker ,Monsterquest ,Operation Repo , Survivorman , storage Wars ,life in the ER , cops ,Jail , Ancient Discoveries ,Cities of the Underworld , Pawn Stars and dog the bounty hunter so on are these shows on Netflix ?
Old 04-03-2012, 06:54 PM   #2
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2007
the guy on the couch

Yeah i remember seeing a few of those the last time my buddy was browsing his netflix streaming categories. As to specifics on what all is available for streaming if you find a resource that tells you let me know. Been seriously tempted at getting this since the anime tab recently had quite a bit of stuff i want to check out, and they added some old sci-fi cheese i would dig as well.
Aggressive MiniHorse

Xbox Tag: KrazeyEyez
Old 04-03-2012, 07:11 PM   #3
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

These are off the top of my head

Sons of guns, Something about gators, horders, street customs, top gear, chopper show for bikes, logging/ rigging shows, pawn stars (watched allot of that ), overhauling, a few shows about opening storage sheds, jersey shore, teen moms exc. so yes they have reality tv and allot of the A&E, discovery channel, travel, and TLC channels programing.
Because it's easier to have courage from a safe distance away.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:27 PM   #4
Special Member

Jun 2009

You can go to Netflix.com and browse some of their catalog without being a member. They even have a search box if you are looking for something specific.

Last edited by seeweda; 04-03-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:55 AM   #5

Nov 2009

The shows I listed I'm not sure if Netflix has that or not .

I hear from people that Netflix is not that good for reality TV it mostly movies and TV shows than reality TV .
Old 04-11-2012, 04:06 AM   #6
Suspended

Jul 2007
The Paradise of New England

Yeah, I heard from somebody who had heard from the guy who had a friend at Blockbuster that they were supposed to do that, too--
Um, has anyone....y'know...actually.......LOOKED?
(Like, maybe taking the space out of http:// movies.netflix.com/AltGenre?agid=9833 ?)

AaMoF, they're pretty well brimming to the gills with A&E, TLC and Discovery reality shows--Seeing as Instant Netflix pretty much redistributes the streaming casts from other websites, and TLC.com has most of its reality shows (basically its entire programming) already fairly comprehensively covered online.
One thing's for sure, if it's a reality show, it'll be on the network site, and if it's on the network site, it'll be on Netflix.
(Unless it's Season 8+ of Mythbusters, in which case they still won't have added it yet.)

Oh, yeah, and they just added the second TLC season of "Toddlers & Tiaras", too.

Last edited by EricJ; 04-11-2012 at 04:11 AM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows