COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$44.99
Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down! (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Shame (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Y Tu Mamá También (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Snowpiercer (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Jarhead 2: Field of Fire (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas / Twice Upon a Christmas (Blu-ray)
$19.96
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray)
$18.96
The Fault in Our Stars (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Cat Planet Cuties: Complete Series S.A.V.E. (Blu-ray)
$14.39
The Amazing Spider-Man 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray)
$74.99
Operation Petticoat (Blu-ray)
$17.98
Grimm: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Chuck: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$66.99
Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy (Blu-ray)
$14.66
The East (Blu-ray)
$6.99
Old 06-10-2012, 06:11 PM   #1
Power Member

Oct 2009
United States
Default Von Ryan's Express in the US?

I see that this was recently released in Spain and France. Anybody have any information on a possible US release? Also, does anybody have either the Spanish or French release and know if they are region locked, because I will import if need be granted there's english audio.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:19 PM   #2
Contributor

Dec 2008
East Coast, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggot View Post
I see that this was recently released in Spain and France. Anybody have any information on a possible US release? Also, does anybody have either the Spanish or French release and know if they are region locked, because I will import if need be granted there's english audio.
The French disc is indeed region-free. It also appears that this is the exact disc the USA will get when the film is released there. All on-disc content is English, and there is an FBI warning if the disc is played in a Region A player. I suspect the Spanish BD is identical, as well.

All of the extras from the 2007 Fox US SE DVD appear to have been ported over in SD NTSC format, including the combination isolated score/audio commentary track. Most extras also have French, German and Japanese subtitle options.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment."
Old 11-04-2012, 03:58 AM   #3

Oct 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCrutchy View Post
The French disc is indeed region-free. It also appears that this is the exact disc the USA will get when the film is released there. All on-disc content is English, and there is an FBI warning if the disc is played in a Region A player. I suspect the Spanish BD is identical, as well.

All of the extras from the 2007 Fox US SE DVD appear to have been ported over in SD NTSC format, including the combination isolated score/audio commentary track. Most extras also have French, German and Japanese subtitle options.
It looks like the US release will happen in 2 days (Nov 6th) though I don't see any reviews yet.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America