COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best PS3 Deals

Top PS3 Deals, Cheap PS3 Games!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Lego Marvel Super Heroes (PS3)
$19.99
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3)
$19.99
Killer is Dead (PS3)
$9.99
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
$29.99
Payday 2 (PS3)
$19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (PS3)
$19.96
Dark Souls II (PS3)
$29.99
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3)
$19.91
007: Legends (PS3)
$15.60
Injustice (PS3)
$21.99
Earth Defense Force 2025 (PS3)
$19.99
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (PS3)
$19.99
Borderlands 2 (PS3)
$24.99
Saints Row IV (PS3)
$18.86
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (PS3)
$29.99
Infamous Collection (PS3)
$19.99
Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3)
$19.99
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS3)
$59.96
Just Dance 4 (PS3)
$25.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3

Old 11-02-2013, 07:11 PM   #541
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Baltimore, MD

And I just turned my game on to find my save missing. ugh
"The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles where there are no lakes. The Oilers moved to Tennessee were there is no oil. The Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music. The Oakland Raiders moved to L.A. and then back to Oakland; no one in Los Angeles seemed to notice. Continued expansion diluted the talent pool, forcing owners to recruit heavily from prisons, mental institutions, and Texas."
Old 11-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #542

Oct 2012
Chicago, IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsteinhauer View Post
It's in poor taste to put a gliding trial in the middle of a sniper field. The first advanced gliding drill is the pits. If you even get to take a shot, you can't just try again, if you fail. You get sniped and have to wait for the loading screen. I just don't get it. A few of the Enigma data packs have the same issue.

As much grief as I give it, I still like this game. But when you're handed a GOTY on a platter, there is nothing hard to do, only fun stuff and not screw anything up.
Yeah that was pretty damn stupid on the developers end had to take out all the snipers on my second try before doing the challenge. I have to say the MP is pretty bad on this game, only good thing is that you can get all the trophies in private maches.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:18 PM   #543
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2011
Northern Kentucky

So far I haven't too many issues with the game, but if it keeps up and it glitches I may consider selling it and end up just waiting for the GOTY Edition.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:51 PM   #544
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Larsmont, Minnesota

How do you get the enigma data pack at the back of the ship. A generator and three pressure pads that turn off almost as soon as you step on them. I can't figure it out. I also can't figure out how to take down three enemies with one smoke bomb. This ****ed up game even has areas where the smoke bomb makes no smoke, but the moron enemies act like they can't see.

There are hidden missable trophies. In a stupid open world game where you can't replay missions that's dumb, too. I know it's no unique, but I hate that.

Maybe I'm making a mistake getting PS4. Just about every game I play these days pisses me off. It only seems to be getting worse.

[Show spoiler]Getting shanghaied into the final series of encounters for what seems like hours. Boss fights (Firefly) that consist of dodging until you get a prompt to use a specific gadget.
Why can't I fight a boss in this game my way until I figure out the strategy for beating him. This stupid game nannies you along incessantly. Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge, .
Old 11-03-2013, 01:28 AM   #545
Power Member

Aug 2009
Sacramento, CA
-
-

Step on that first pad then use your grapnel boost on the mast above and glide to another pad then repeat for the last. It took me (quite) a few tries, but a lot less than I thought it was gonna take.

You know you can turn off Prompts...
Damn fine coffee!
Old 11-03-2013, 01:46 AM   #546
Blu-ray Knight

Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
Step on that first pad then use your grapnel boost on the mast above and glide to another pad then repeat for the last. It took me (quite) a few tries, but a lot less than I thought it was gonna take.

There's actually two spots on the masts where you can shoot the claw thing and make a tightrope. No need for the grapnel boost.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:15 AM   #547
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2007
College Station, TX

Quote:

Personally I feel they have too many damn enigma collectibles.

I don't really like collecting them.
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPS!!!!

PS gamertag: Merrick97
Xbox 360: Merrick97
Old 11-03-2013, 02:27 AM   #548
Power Member

Aug 2009
Sacramento, CA
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groo The Perverted View Post
There's actually two spots on the masts where you can shoot the claw thing and make a tightrope. No need for the grapnel boost.
That doesn't mess it up? Dammit, man oh well, I got them all already. I didn't like collecting all the Riddler stuff this time around either, but I had to. Not a lot of payoff in the end or in the tapes and no DC universe things as riddles. I don't miss aligning ?'s though.
Damn fine coffee!
Old 11-03-2013, 02:46 AM   #549
Blu-ray Knight

Aug 2008

Quote:
That doesn't mess it up? Dammit, man oh well, I got them all already. I didn't like collecting all the Riddler stuff this time around either, but I had to. Not a lot of payoff in the end or in the tapes and no DC universe things as riddles. I don't miss aligning ?'s though.
it's like the ones in Arkham City. You have to press each one without touching the ground. The tightrope doesn't count against you, but you can't touch the ground or the surface of anything other than tightropes or those pads.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:08 AM   #550
Power Member

Aug 2009
Sacramento, CA
-
-

I just assumed the tightrope would count as "ground" since rails do. Little Eddy Nigma must've played a lot of "the tan bark is hot lava"
Damn fine coffee!
Old 11-03-2013, 01:10 PM   #551
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2011
Northern Kentucky

Played for awhile last night, didn't have any major issues with glitches this time around. Everything was working as it should. It freeze for a few seconds, but that was it. I'm at the Deathstroke Boss Fight now.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #552
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Larsmont, Minnesota

So I thought I was collecting the last data pack. And I come to find out there are a bunch that never get on the map, at least in game 1. You have to go into the Enigma case file and go district by district.

I also think after the end of the story in free roam, there will be no more random crimes in the bridge district. It's the last one I need for a crime in all districts. I just sat there over the bridge for 10 minutes and nothing happened.

I have no idea how to get three takedowns in one smoke cloud. There is simply not enough time.
Old 11-03-2013, 04:10 PM   #553
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2007
College Station, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsteinhauer View Post
I have no idea how to get three takedowns in one smoke cloud. There is simply not enough time.
You have to get the black mask upgrade.

Also the best place to do it is outside of the steel mill where all those gunned snipers are. Use knockout smash on the sniper and then all the enemies will bunch up in that area. User the smoke grenade on them and knockout smash all of them.

Old 11-03-2013, 09:34 PM   #554

Sep 2010
East Anglia, GB
United Kingdom

Just finished The Bane fight. That was the hardest boss fight so far. It seemed to go on forever.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:15 PM   #555
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2007
College Station, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne1886 View Post
Just finished The Bane fight. That was the hardest boss fight so far. It seemed to go on forever.
That fight could have been one of the best I the series if not for some glitches and a horrible camera.

Old 11-03-2013, 11:10 PM   #556

Dec 2009
Tokyo PSN:hotsauce2888
Send a message via Skype™ to Denoku

Normally I have no problems going for Riddler trophies in the past games, but I have no motivation to even collect the rest of them. I also don't really like you have to do the Dark Knight tracks to unlock certain upgrades. Since I finished the game I'm not sure I can finish some of them. I don't know if there are places for predator challenges. I have one left for the combat, which is getting a 50 combo with 14 variations. I don't know if I can find a group of enemies big enough. Maybe if I can find a crime in progress.

I wonder if those challenges carry over in NG+ or if you have to start it over again. Has anyone started NG+? It just says your upgrades carry over, but I wonder if everything else resets.

Since I was getting tired of doing collectibles I decided to try the campaign challenges, but I can't do those because I need upgrades that I haven't gotten yet. I did a predator map and one requirement is to pull two guys of a ledge at the same time. You can't even do that. I'm guessing you get the upgrade for the Batclaw somehow. I remember in Arkham City you had 3 claws.
A sound Soul, dwells within a sound mind and a sound body.

Formerly Dark Moses
Old 11-03-2013, 11:26 PM   #557
Blu-ray Knight

Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denoku View Post
I did a predator map and one requirement is to pull two guys of a ledge at the same time. You can't even do that. I'm guessing you get the upgrade for the Batclaw somehow. I remember in Arkham City you had 3 claws.
Wait, isn't that where you're hanging off the edge, and you reach up and grab two of them at the same time and pull them down? I used to do that all the time in Arkham City maps.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:24 AM   #558

Dec 2009
Tokyo PSN:hotsauce2888
Send a message via Skype™ to Denoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groo The Perverted View Post
Wait, isn't that where you're hanging off the edge, and you reach up and grab two of them at the same time and pull them down? I used to do that all the time in Arkham City maps.
You might be able to just grab them. When I tried to do it, it shot the Bat claw at the enemy. Maybe you just need them closer to the edge. Since it used the Bat claw I thought maybe you needed the upgraded Bat claw. I don't even know if they have that in this game.
A sound Soul, dwells within a sound mind and a sound body.

Formerly Dark Moses
Old 11-04-2013, 12:33 AM   #559
Power Member

Aug 2009
Sacramento, CA
-
-

I played some Deathstroke stuff today, it was pretty cool. Looking forward to the Suicide Squad game
Damn fine coffee!
Old 11-04-2013, 01:08 AM   #560
Blu-ray Knight

Aug 2008

from PlaystationLifestyle

Warner Bros. Releases Statement Regarding Batman: Arkham Origins Bugs, Patch Should be “Available Within the Next Week”

Those of you that picked up Batman: Arkham Origins may be experiencing some bugs that are preventing you from playing the game. Warner Bros. has released an official statement on the matter saying:

Quote:
We’d like to sincerely thank everyone who has joined us since the launch of the game. We appreciate the fan support and also want to thank all the people in the field who have sent us their saved games as they have been invaluable in helping us identify the problems.

It has come to our attention that there are issues that are negatively impacting the experience for some players. The team has been working around the clock to review, validate and pinpoint the problems that have been reported and we have identified three main issues which we are tackling first, and are listed below. For these issues, we expect the software update to be available within the next week. Rest assured, we are continuing to monitor all channels for other issues that players are experiencing and will release additional updates as they become available.
The three main issues they plan on tackling are:

1) Infinite Falling/Falling Out Of World

Some players have been stuck in an endless loop of falling, making it impossible to complete certain missions and progress through the single-player campaign. We believe we have identified the issue and are currently testing the software update, which will push most players back to their previous save so that they will not be stuck in an infinite loop.

2) Unable To Continue Story

Some players can see their story progress in the main menu, but once they choose the story slot they don’t see an option to “Continue” and only “New Game” shows up. This issue should be resolved and the “Continue” option will once again be available.

3) FreeFlow Focus mode not unlocking upon reaching “Shadow Vigilante” rank 3 will be fixed

Warner also apologized to any affected consumers for the situation:

Quote:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you all for your patience as we work to resolve the issues.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3