Best PS3 Game Deals

Best PS3 Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Madden NFL 10 (PS3)
$9.55
Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends (PS3)
$9.98
Earth Defense Force 2025 (PS3)
$13.93
Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed (PS3)
$13.43
Sonic the Hedgehog (PS3)
$13.39
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (PS3)
$13.99
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
$7.99
Rogue Warrior (PS3)
$27.89
Final Fantasy IX (PS3)
$14.28
Rio (PS3)
$18.08
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma (PS3)
$15.30
Aegis Of Earth: Protonovus Assault (PS3)
$18.98
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2013, 10:47 AM   #41
slick1ru2 slick1ru2 is offline
Banned
 
Jun 2009
The South
545
133
144
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardenofstone10 View Post
So i'm sitting here kinda upset and a little nervous. I ordered it on Bestbuy.com and have free expedited shipping so i should get it on release day (today) and it still hasn't shipped. So pissed.
I preordered it from Origin in April to the get the American Conference Ultimate pack. It was in south metro Atlanta yesterday, at the UPS facility after being shipped from Tenn. Now they are going to TAKE IT PAST MY HOUSE to the Postal Service center in north Metro Atlanta and it won't arrive until Thursday by regular mail. W....T......F
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:17 PM   #42
TxDave TxDave is offline
Senior Member
 
TxDave's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
1665
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1ru2 View Post
I preordered it from Origin in April to the get the American Conference Ultimate pack. It was in south metro Atlanta yesterday, at the UPS facility after being shipped from Tenn. Now they are going to TAKE IT PAST MY HOUSE to the Postal Service center in north Metro Atlanta and it won't arrive until Thursday by regular mail. W....T......F
Slick are you a fan of one of the teams in the American Conference? You said it does not have the conference logos yet? Hopefully they update this stuff.

Houston Cougar fan here but not sure if I am going to get the game if there is not much difference... other than accurately reflecting how bad my team went from one year to the next.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:30 PM   #43
slick1ru2 slick1ru2 is offline
Banned
 
Jun 2009
The South
545
133
144
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDave View Post
Slick are you a fan of one of the teams in the American Conference? You said it does not have the conference logos yet? Hopefully they update this stuff.

Houston Cougar fan here but not sure if I am going to get the game if there is not much difference... other than accurately reflecting how bad my team went from one year to the next.
I am a USF alumni. I have only seen the Early Release though. It had "American" in it but every instance where the logo should be the NCAA logo was there instead.

I played until the UH game and that was the one I almost lost, won it with time running out on a FG, I think I was picked off 6 times. This is the best version of the game ever put out, its lots of fun.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #44
Gardenofstone10 Gardenofstone10 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Gardenofstone10's Avatar
 
Jan 2010
Detroit, MI
185
130
8
190
Default

oh my god that would piss me off so much! Fortunately for me, I got home from work an hour ago and had a UPS sticker on my door (they dropped it off with my landlord) so I'm playing now. I got an email confirmation best buy shipped it today at 3pm but it was here at 1pm lol. I don't understand but I don't care! I got my game and that's all that mattered! Playing it right now! I did it from Best Buy to get the Big 10 code. Go Blue!
Hate Kills Us All
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #45
Ferris Ferris is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Ferris's Avatar
 
Jan 2008
Tampa Bay Area
79
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1ru2 View Post
I am a USF alumni. I have only seen the Early Release though. It had "American" in it but every instance where the logo should be the NCAA logo was there instead.

I played until the UH game and that was the one I almost lost, won it with time running out on a FG, I think I was picked off 6 times. This is the best version of the game ever put out, its lots of fun.
No kidding! I am as well!

No signature here, please move along.

PSN = ferris23
Actively Playing: Destiny 2, Rocket League, Horizon Zero Dawn
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:39 PM   #46
jamesdevil jamesdevil is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
jamesdevil's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
Raleigh, NC
114
17
Default

They need to fix/tune pass coverage in this game.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:10 PM   #47
MD-Blu MD-Blu is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
MD-Blu's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
KY
257
48
Default

Isn't there an easier way to d/l the rosters w/o having to pay to get them? I don't have broadband (the reason why I can't play online) and I want to use the real names for my Louisville Cardinals Dynasty.
Unite your friends to see Justice League on Nov. 17th!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:57 PM   #48
slick1ru2 slick1ru2 is offline
Banned
 
Jun 2009
The South
545
133
144
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD-Blu View Post
Isn't there an easier way to d/l the rosters w/o having to pay to get them? I don't have broadband (the reason why I can't play online) and I want to use the real names for my Louisville Cardinals Dynasty.
The roster files are 1.5mb which is pretty big for someone with dial up to get in an email. Do you know anyone locally who could put some on a flash drive for you? BearsNVA on the PS3 has a pretty good file, includes the coaches too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:58 PM   #49
slick1ru2 slick1ru2 is offline
Banned
 
Jun 2009
The South
545
133
144
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdevil View Post
They need to fix/tune pass coverage in this game.
Not sure what you mean. I have played in 3 offline dynasties on All American and I can pass and I can stop the pass, having a top 5 defense and offense.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:13 PM   #50
MD-Blu MD-Blu is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
MD-Blu's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
KY
257
48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1ru2 View Post
The roster files are 1.5mb which is pretty big for someone with dial up to get in an email. Do you know anyone locally who could put some on a flash drive for you? BearsNVA on the PS3 has a pretty good file, includes the coaches too.
I don't have dial up anymore, just don't have broadband. I do have a flash drive, can easily update the PS3 with it.
Unite your friends to see Justice League on Nov. 17th!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:14 PM   #51
slick1ru2 slick1ru2 is offline
Banned
 
Jun 2009
The South
545
133
144
10
Default

Been playing Ultimate Team. Trindon Holliday and Dustin Keller are the incredible bargains as silver level players.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:16 PM   #52
slick1ru2 slick1ru2 is offline
Banned
 
Jun 2009
The South
545
133
144
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD-Blu View Post
I don't have dial up anymore, just don't have broadband. I do have a flash drive, can easily update the PS3 with it.
How are you on the internet now?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:28 PM   #53
MD-Blu MD-Blu is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
MD-Blu's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
KY
257
48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1ru2 View Post
How are you on the internet now?
An new faster internet service but it isn't broadband. It's called wildblue.
Unite your friends to see Justice League on Nov. 17th!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #54
slick1ru2 slick1ru2 is offline
Banned
 
Jun 2009
The South
545
133
144
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD-Blu View Post
An new faster internet service but it isn't broadband. It's called wildblue.
That should be fine to DL the rosters to your PS3. Its playing online games where there are latency issues that becomes an issue. I'd hook up and DL them if I were you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 04:38 AM   #55
jamesdevil jamesdevil is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
jamesdevil's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
Raleigh, NC
114
17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1ru2 View Post
Not sure what you mean. I have played in 3 offline dynasties on All American and I can pass and I can stop the pass, having a top 5 defense and offense.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ce-broken.html

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9614909.page

I've played about 40 Ultimate Team games so far (mostly online H2H). I have a defensive backfield consisting Bailey, Claiborne, Colson, Barron and Reed. Zone, Man, Man-Zone, nothing besides blitzing a ton or undercutting a pass and getting an INT is consistent.

Played the weekly challenge and Flutie went 25-26 and in another challenge game Quinn went 28-30.

It's an obvious issue and watching replays the AI of the players is comical. Needs a fix.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:42 AM   #56
slick1ru2 slick1ru2 is offline
Banned
 
Jun 2009
The South
545
133
144
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdevil View Post
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ce-broken.html

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9614909.page

I've played about 40 Ultimate Team games so far (mostly online H2H). I have a defensive backfield consisting Bailey, Claiborne, Colson, Barron and Reed. Zone, Man, Man-Zone, nothing besides blitzing a ton or undercutting a pass and getting an INT is consistent.

Played the weekly challenge and Flutie went 25-26 and in another challenge game Quinn went 28-30.

It's an obvious issue and watching replays the AI of the players is comical. Needs a fix.
People have been complaining that there were too many INTs, not surprised at all that now they have cut back on them to a more normal number people complain.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rceptions.html

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/65645...ll-13/63448656


If they do anything they should increased dropped passes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:38 AM   #57
jamesdevil jamesdevil is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
jamesdevil's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
Raleigh, NC
114
17
Default

I actually think the amount of INT's, as far as I've seen, is pretty fair. Almost always when I throw one it is because I screwed up.

What I'm more concerned about is how a defender will let a guy run past him and hilariously won't even move. I could make hours of videos with replays with bad DB AI.

Online, a comeback route works 100% of the time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:42 AM   #58
Groo The Perverted Groo The Perverted is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Groo The Perverted's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
109
8
272
Default

Just picked this up on the PSN. I'm cutting it close but I should be able to log into the Ultimate thing in time to get Bo Jackson. He's only available the 1st week of release, and Tuesday is the 1 week mark.

EDIT: got in, got Bo. Man, I gotta say, this is a disrespectful mark on the great Legendary Tecmo Bo. I got the regular Bo (Rating of 85 I think) and dude is slow as shit. smh.
Playstation Platinums:

Burnout Paradise // Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs // Infamous 2 // Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 // Prototype 2 (ps3) // Infamous: Second Son // The Walking Dead (Ps3/Ps4)

Last edited by Groo The Perverted; 07-15-2013 at 12:21 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:11 PM   #59
ckah28 ckah28 is offline
Member
 
Jul 2010
112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groo The Perverted View Post
Just picked this up on the PSN. I'm cutting it close but I should be able to log into the Ultimate thing in time to get Bo Jackson. He's only available the 1st week of release, and Tuesday is the 1 week mark.

EDIT: got in, got Bo. Man, I gotta say, this is a disrespectful mark on the great Legendary Tecmo Bo. I got the regular Bo (Rating of 85 I think) and dude is slow as shit. smh.
They're not giving that Bo away. This is the "Freshman" version. Tecmo Bo is in packs
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:06 PM   #60
slick1ru2 slick1ru2 is offline
Banned
 
Jun 2009
The South
545
133
144
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdevil View Post
I actually think the amount of INT's, as far as I've seen, is pretty fair. Almost always when I throw one it is because I screwed up.

What I'm more concerned about is how a defender will let a guy run past him and hilariously won't even move. I could make hours of videos with replays with bad DB AI.

Online, a comeback route works 100% of the time.
I think its a little more realistic on how defenders get shaken off. But perhaps its almost too good.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3

Tags
ea sports, ncaa 14, ncaa football

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:34 PM.