Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Avengers 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.32
 
12 Monkeys (Blu-ray)
$29.33
22 hrs ago
Sicario (Blu-ray)
$4.00
 
The Blacklist: The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Blockers (Blu-ray)
$11.99
 
Pacific Rim: Uprising (Blu-ray)
$11.99
 
Supergirl: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$12.99
 
Ash vs Evil Dead: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Truth or Dare (Blu-ray)
$11.99
 
DC's Legends of Tomorrow: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$12.99
 
Home from the Hill (Blu-ray)
$13.99
 
Tag (Blu-ray)
$22.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Wish Lists


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2014, 02:15 AM   #1
Luke B. Luke B. is offline
Expert Member
 
Luke B.'s Avatar
 
Sep 2014
Brazil
103
13
2
Default Revenge Seasons 1, 2 and 3 on Blu - Why not yet?

I'm a big fan of Revenge and i'm quite disapointed that it hasn't been released in Blu yet, and I would really like to know why. Revenge is from ABC Studios, Once Upon a Time and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. too, and they have their respective Blu-ray editions.
Not only in Brazil but worldwide Revenge has been released only in DVD.
If there's anyone here who wants it in Blu too, just post here, I was thinking in create a petition or something like that. What do you think?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:50 AM   #2
slainery slainery is offline
Senior Member
 
slainery's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
164
87
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke B. View Post
I'm a big fan of Revenge and i'm quite disapointed that it hasn't been released in Blu yet, and I would really like to know why. Revenge is from ABC Studios, Once Upon a Time and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. too, and they have their respective Blu-ray editions.
Not only in Brazil but worldwide Revenge has been released only in DVD.
If there's anyone here who wants it in Blu too, just post here, I was thinking in create a petition or something like that. What do you think?
Once Upon A Time is has Disney while Agents... has Marvel Studios and the Avengers franchise while the other in-house ABC productions usually don't get any blu-ray release bar some exceptions such as Grey's Anatomy (one season only, iirc), Lost and a couple of oldies.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:17 PM   #3
Luke B. Luke B. is offline
Expert Member
 
Luke B.'s Avatar
 
Sep 2014
Brazil
103
13
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slainery View Post
Once Upon A Time is has Disney while Agents... has Marvel Studios and the Avengers franchise while the other in-house ABC productions usually don't get any blu-ray release bar some exceptions such as Grey's Anatomy (one season only, iirc), Lost and a couple of oldies.
Wow, that's sad. I would love to have Revenge in blu, is one my favorite TV series and it really deserves a HD release.
Other show that I would love to have in blu is American Horror Story, sadly the imports don't have even subtitles in portuguese. I don't want to buy dvds anymore, now i'm starting my blu collection, so.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 05:17 PM   #4
slainery slainery is offline
Senior Member
 
slainery's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
164
87
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke B. View Post
Wow, that's sad. I would love to have Revenge in blu, is one my favorite TV series and it really deserves a HD release.
Other show that I would love to have in blu is American Horror Story, sadly the imports don't have even subtitles in portuguese. I don't want to buy dvds anymore, now i'm starting my blu collection, so.
Yeah, ABC/Buena Vista (tv) doesn't really care about blu-ray
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 08:19 PM   #5
Luke B. Luke B. is offline
Expert Member
 
Luke B.'s Avatar
 
Sep 2014
Brazil
103
13
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slainery View Post
Yeah, ABC/Buena Vista (tv) doesn't really care about blu-ray
Hope this changes in the future, I really want to have Revenge in my blu collection.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 06:38 AM   #6
Me-Hostage Me-Hostage is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Aug 2011
Missouri
6
33
1874
2
181
Default

Just be lucky they have released it on DVD. Buena Vista / Disney seems to be the worst. So many good shows and movies not on Blu-ray. They don't seem to care much about their shows/movies unless it's a large money maker.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 07:13 AM   #7
Cap.T Cap.T is offline
Active Member
 
Aug 2008
35
Default

Yes, ABC/Disney/Buena Vista are really terrible when it comes to TV on Blu-Ray. They have so many show I would buy directly. Castle, Alias, Brothers & Sisters, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Ugly Betty to name just a few, probably never going to be on Blu-Ray. Such a shame. I don't buy DVDs anymore, so most of them I won't see for a long time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 01:09 PM   #8
tomantha tomantha is offline
Junior Member
 
Aug 2014
1
2
Default

They're milking the dvds first. Then they'll release the Blu-ray... Probably in a few years, which is stupid because it's encouraging illegal downloads.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:11 PM   #9
Me-Hostage Me-Hostage is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Aug 2011
Missouri
6
33
1874
2
181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap.T View Post
Yes, ABC/Disney/Buena Vista are really terrible when it comes to TV on Blu-Ray. They have so many show I would buy directly. Castle, Alias, Brothers & Sisters, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Ugly Betty to name just a few, probably never going to be on Blu-Ray. Such a shame. I don't buy DVDs anymore, so most of them I won't see for a long time.
Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty I would buy in a heartbeat if they got released on Blu-ray.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 07:10 AM   #10
SoWErA SoWErA is offline
Junior Member
 
Mar 2011
Default

So tired of waiting for Bluray if they Keep this Up much longer Bluray is gonna be what DVD is today to Bluray... :/ Which is crap
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Wish Lists


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:09 PM.