Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K (Blu-ray)
€20.21
 
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 3D (Blu-ray)
€13.49
 
Coco (Blu-ray)
€13.77
12 hrs ago
Maze Runner: The Death Cure (Blu-ray)
€13.99
 
Despicable Me 3 (Blu-ray)
€9.99
 
Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray)
€12.99
11 hrs ago
Cars 3: Evolution (Blu-ray)
€11.24
 
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Blu-ray)
€13.99
 
American Made (Blu-ray)
€9.99
 
Acts of Vengeance (Blu-ray)
€9.99
 
The Rolling Stones: Totally Stripped (Blu-ray)
€19.99
 
The Great Train Robbery (Blu-ray)
€12.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Germany


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2017, 11:34 PM   #1
McCrutchy McCrutchy is offline
Contributor
 
McCrutchy's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
East Coast, USA
2
2673
137
5
12
Germany Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt



Capelight will release the first season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (2015-) on Blu-ray in Germany on 1 December 2017.

http://www.alive-ag.de/index.php?pag...ikelNr=6418115
"You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment."
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:35 PM   #2
Dragun Dragun is offline
Special Member
 
Dragun's Avatar
 
May 2010
386
Default

Awesome! I hope they release 30 Rock on Blu-Ray too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:35 PM   #3
McCrutchy McCrutchy is offline
Contributor
 
McCrutchy's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
East Coast, USA
2
2673
137
5
12
Default

Is this series any good? I did very much enjoy 30 Rock, but that was mainly for its pop culture references. Does Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt continue in the same vein?
"You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment."
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:39 PM   #4
Dragun Dragun is offline
Special Member
 
Dragun's Avatar
 
May 2010
386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCrutchy View Post
Is this series any good? I did very much enjoy 30 Rock, but that was mainly for its pop culture references. Does Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt continue in the same vein?
Overall it's not as good as 30 Rock. And I think season 1 is better than season 2. But I like it. If you have Netflix, watch a few episodes to see what you think.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:48 PM   #5
McCrutchy McCrutchy is offline
Contributor
 
McCrutchy's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
East Coast, USA
2
2673
137
5
12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragun View Post
Overall it's not as good as 30 Rock. And I think season 1 is better than season 2. But I like it. If you have Netflix, watch a few episodes to see what you think.
I don't have Netflix. I will pre-order the Blu-ray, and if funds are available, I will give this a shot, based on my liking for 30 Rock.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment."
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 06:17 PM   #6
chip75 chip75 is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
chip75's Avatar
 
Oct 2010
Wales
1759
2028
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCrutchy View Post
Is this series any good? I did very much enjoy 30 Rock, but that was mainly for its pop culture references. Does Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt continue in the same vein?
This is more of a fish-out-of-water storyline, but it has plenty of pop culture references. It's not quite as strong as early 30 Rock, but Ellie Kemper is a delight.
"Sometimes it scares me how far away my brain is." DC
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." AE
''I have no idea what Hammer Time is. Or how it differs from regular time." DM
"How many times do I have to buy this thing?" MH
"Sure. Fine. Whatever." DS
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 12:48 AM   #7
victimofthecity victimofthecity is offline
Expert Member
 
victimofthecity's Avatar
 
Feb 2011
Pennsylvania
613
2
1
Default

Feel like I can usually find the Region on Amazon.de but I can’t for this one. Will the play in US players?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 11:12 PM   #8
McCrutchy McCrutchy is offline
Contributor
 
McCrutchy's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
East Coast, USA
2
2673
137
5
12
Default

After a long delay, where my parcel was lost, I finally received this yesterday.

Both discs in this release are region free, with no 50Hz content, so they will play perfectly on North American systems.

The German dubbed track is the default audio option, but this can be switched in the menus, or on the fly via remote control.

All subtitling is in a smaller white font. English subtitles are SDH.

As with the Universal DVD releases, there are no extras, only the episodes.

BDInfo scan:

Disc 1 (Episodes 1-7) episode example:

Code:
                                                                                                                Total   Video                                             
Title                                                           Codec   Length  Movie Size      Disc Size       Bitrate Bitrate Main Audio Track                          Secondary Audio Track
-----                                                           ------  ------- --------------  --------------  ------- ------- ------------------                        ---------------------
01101.MPLS                                                      AVC     0:23:54 6,154,659,840   44,238,518,341  34.32   25.00   DTS-HD Master 5.1 3608Kbps (48kHz/24-bit)
Code:
DISC INFO:

Disc Title:     Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt S1D1
Disc Size:      44,238,518,341 bytes
Protection:     AACS
BD-Java:        No
BDInfo:         0.5.8

PLAYLIST REPORT:

Name:                   01101.MPLS
Length:                 0:23:54.558 (h:m:s.ms)
Size:                   6,154,659,840 bytes
Total Bitrate:          34.32 Mbps

VIDEO:

Codec                   Bitrate             Description     
-----                   -------             -----------     
MPEG-4 AVC Video        24999 kbps          1080p / 23.976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1

AUDIO:

Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     
-----                           --------        -------         -----------     
DTS-HD Master Audio             German          3608 kbps       5.1 / 48 kHz / 3608 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
DTS-HD Master Audio             English         3631 kbps       5.1 / 48 kHz / 3631 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)

SUBTITLES:

Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     
-----                           --------        -------         -----------     
Presentation Graphics           German          1.842 kbps                      
Presentation Graphics           German          48.648 kbps                     
Presentation Graphics           English         52.153 kbps                     

FILES:

Name            Time In         Length          Size            Total Bitrate   
----            -------         ------          ----            -------------   
00004.M2TS      0:00:00.000     0:23:54.558     6,154,659,840   34,322          

CHAPTERS:

Number          Time In         Length          Avg Video Rate  Max 1-Sec Rate  Max 1-Sec Time  Max 5-Sec Rate  Max 5-Sec Time  Max 10Sec Rate  Max 10Sec Time  Avg Frame Size  Max Frame Size  Max Frame Time  
------          -------         ------          --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  
1               0:00:00.000     0:05:04.220     28,642 kbps     40,252 kbps     00:04:32.438    38,122 kbps     00:03:50.730    37,890 kbps     00:03:35.340    149,305 bytes   488,227 bytes   00:00:56.264    
2               0:05:04.220     0:04:06.120     27,521 kbps     41,884 kbps     00:09:08.005    37,640 kbps     00:05:57.899    36,550 kbps     00:07:04.048    143,484 bytes   556,572 bytes   00:09:08.756    
3               0:09:10.341     0:04:52.500     26,000 kbps     41,137 kbps     00:11:30.648    36,387 kbps     00:10:56.489    34,620 kbps     00:11:35.778    135,552 bytes   519,148 bytes   00:11:12.213    
4               0:14:02.842     0:05:29.370     23,891 kbps     40,730 kbps     00:14:07.513    36,907 kbps     00:14:07.388    34,136 kbps     00:14:03.676    124,557 bytes   413,549 bytes   00:18:30.692    
5               0:19:32.212     0:04:21.344     18,739 kbps     39,083 kbps     00:21:10.352    31,525 kbps     00:21:09.142    29,960 kbps     00:20:50.540    97,694 bytes    421,844 bytes   00:20:05.996    
6               0:23:53.557     0:00:01.000     3,972 kbps      0 kbps          00:00:00.000    0 kbps          00:00:00.000    0 kbps          00:00:00.000    21,607 bytes    198,114 bytes   00:23:54.474    

STREAM DIAGNOSTICS:

File            PID             Type            Codec           Language                Seconds                 Bitrate                 Bytes           Packets         
----            ---             ----            -----           --------                --------------          --------------          -------------   -----           
00004.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     1434.391                25,002                  4,482,775,415   24,382,939      
00004.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       deu (German)            1434.391                3,609                   647,047,052     3,740,906       
00004.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           1434.391                3,631                   651,057,712     3,761,866       
00004.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             deu (German)            1434.391                2                       330,348         1,891           
00004.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             deu (German)            1434.391                49                      8,723,623       50,190          
00004.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           1434.391                52                      9,352,119       53,956
Disc 2 (Episodes 8-13) episode example:

Code:
                                                                                                                Total   Video                                             
Title                                                           Codec   Length  Movie Size      Disc Size       Bitrate Bitrate Main Audio Track                          Secondary Audio Track
-----                                                           ------  ------- --------------  --------------  ------- ------- ------------------                        ---------------------
01101.MPLS                                                      AVC     0:25:37 6,523,416,576   41,557,505,841  33.94   24.99   DTS-HD Master 5.1 3414Kbps (48kHz/24-bit)
Code:
DISC INFO:

Disc Title:     Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt S1D2
Disc Size:      41,557,505,841 bytes
Protection:     AACS
BD-Java:        No
BDInfo:         0.5.8

PLAYLIST REPORT:

Name:                   01101.MPLS
Length:                 0:25:37.744 (h:m:s.ms)
Size:                   6,523,416,576 bytes
Total Bitrate:          33.94 Mbps

VIDEO:

Codec                   Bitrate             Description     
-----                   -------             -----------     
MPEG-4 AVC Video        24987 kbps          1080p / 23.976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1

AUDIO:

Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     
-----                           --------        -------         -----------     
DTS-HD Master Audio             German          3414 kbps       5.1 / 48 kHz / 3414 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
DTS-HD Master Audio             English         3453 kbps       5.1 / 48 kHz / 3453 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)

SUBTITLES:

Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     
-----                           --------        -------         -----------     
Presentation Graphics           German          0.319 kbps                      
Presentation Graphics           German          58.227 kbps                     
Presentation Graphics           English         58.869 kbps                     

FILES:

Name            Time In         Length          Size            Total Bitrate   
----            -------         ------          ----            -------------   
00004.M2TS      0:00:00.000     0:25:37.744     6,523,416,576   33,938          

CHAPTERS:

Number          Time In         Length          Avg Video Rate  Max 1-Sec Rate  Max 1-Sec Time  Max 5-Sec Rate  Max 5-Sec Time  Max 10Sec Rate  Max 10Sec Time  Avg Frame Size  Max Frame Size  Max Frame Time  
------          -------         ------          --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  
1               0:00:00.000     0:05:31.372     23,743 kbps     40,973 kbps     00:00:07.132    34,578 kbps     00:00:06.881    30,358 kbps     00:00:06.881    123,771 bytes   582,982 bytes   00:00:09.009    
2               0:05:31.372     0:05:22.905     26,398 kbps     40,407 kbps     00:09:22.728    37,537 kbps     00:09:08.297    32,656 kbps     00:09:03.834    137,628 bytes   601,082 bytes   00:07:10.930    
3               0:10:54.278     0:04:14.671     28,228 kbps     43,031 kbps     00:14:43.757    35,330 kbps     00:14:33.414    34,302 kbps     00:14:34.748    147,167 bytes   612,589 bytes   00:13:31.018    
4               0:15:08.949     0:05:59.317     26,235 kbps     39,920 kbps     00:21:06.807    34,034 kbps     00:16:29.196    30,610 kbps     00:16:27.528    136,778 bytes   585,872 bytes   00:16:29.238    
5               0:21:08.267     0:04:28.476     20,161 kbps     39,280 kbps     00:23:31.952    33,418 kbps     00:23:02.547    31,223 kbps     00:22:44.071    105,112 bytes   467,272 bytes   00:25:10.717    
6               0:25:36.743     0:00:01.000     3,972 kbps      0 kbps          00:00:00.000    0 kbps          00:00:00.000    0 kbps          00:00:00.000    21,607 bytes    198,114 bytes   00:25:37.661    

STREAM DIAGNOSTICS:

File            PID             Type            Codec           Language                Seconds                 Bitrate                 Bytes           Packets         
----            ---             ----            -----           --------                --------------          --------------          -------------   -----           
00004.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     1537.578                24,990                  4,803,046,076   26,124,974      
00004.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       deu (German)            1537.578                3,414                   656,204,552     3,806,475       
00004.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           1537.578                3,453                   663,684,564     3,846,571       
00004.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             deu (German)            1537.578                0                       61,341          355             
00004.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             deu (German)            1537.578                58                      11,192,188      64,278          
00004.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           1537.578                59                      11,315,757      65,126
"You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment."
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
nitin (01-25-2018), UUUUGGGGHHHH (03-12-2018)
Old 03-12-2018, 10:21 PM   #9
UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
UUUUGGGGHHHH's Avatar
 
Feb 2011
Metro Detroit Area
1968
142
115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCrutchy View Post
After a long delay, where my parcel was lost, I finally received this yesterday.

Both discs in this release are region free, with no 50Hz content, so they will play perfectly on North American systems.

The German dubbed track is the default audio option, but this can be switched in the menus, or on the fly via remote control.

All subtitling is in a smaller white font. English subtitles are SDH.

As with the Universal DVD releases, there are no extras, only the episodes.

BDInfo scan:

Disc 1 (Episodes 1-7) episode example:

Code:
                                                                                                                Total   Video                                             
Title                                                           Codec   Length  Movie Size      Disc Size       Bitrate Bitrate Main Audio Track                          Secondary Audio Track
-----                                                           ------  ------- --------------  --------------  ------- ------- ------------------                        ---------------------
01101.MPLS                                                      AVC     0:23:54 6,154,659,840   44,238,518,341  34.32   25.00   DTS-HD Master 5.1 3608Kbps (48kHz/24-bit)
Code:
DISC INFO:

Disc Title:     Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt S1D1
Disc Size:      44,238,518,341 bytes
Protection:     AACS
BD-Java:        No
BDInfo:         0.5.8

PLAYLIST REPORT:

Name:                   01101.MPLS
Length:                 0:23:54.558 (h:m:s.ms)
Size:                   6,154,659,840 bytes
Total Bitrate:          34.32 Mbps

VIDEO:

Codec                   Bitrate             Description     
-----                   -------             -----------     
MPEG-4 AVC Video        24999 kbps          1080p / 23.976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1

AUDIO:

Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     
-----                           --------        -------         -----------     
DTS-HD Master Audio             German          3608 kbps       5.1 / 48 kHz / 3608 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
DTS-HD Master Audio             English         3631 kbps       5.1 / 48 kHz / 3631 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)

SUBTITLES:

Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     
-----                           --------        -------         -----------     
Presentation Graphics           German          1.842 kbps                      
Presentation Graphics           German          48.648 kbps                     
Presentation Graphics           English         52.153 kbps                     

FILES:

Name            Time In         Length          Size            Total Bitrate   
----            -------         ------          ----            -------------   
00004.M2TS      0:00:00.000     0:23:54.558     6,154,659,840   34,322          

CHAPTERS:

Number          Time In         Length          Avg Video Rate  Max 1-Sec Rate  Max 1-Sec Time  Max 5-Sec Rate  Max 5-Sec Time  Max 10Sec Rate  Max 10Sec Time  Avg Frame Size  Max Frame Size  Max Frame Time  
------          -------         ------          --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  
1               0:00:00.000     0:05:04.220     28,642 kbps     40,252 kbps     00:04:32.438    38,122 kbps     00:03:50.730    37,890 kbps     00:03:35.340    149,305 bytes   488,227 bytes   00:00:56.264    
2               0:05:04.220     0:04:06.120     27,521 kbps     41,884 kbps     00:09:08.005    37,640 kbps     00:05:57.899    36,550 kbps     00:07:04.048    143,484 bytes   556,572 bytes   00:09:08.756    
3               0:09:10.341     0:04:52.500     26,000 kbps     41,137 kbps     00:11:30.648    36,387 kbps     00:10:56.489    34,620 kbps     00:11:35.778    135,552 bytes   519,148 bytes   00:11:12.213    
4               0:14:02.842     0:05:29.370     23,891 kbps     40,730 kbps     00:14:07.513    36,907 kbps     00:14:07.388    34,136 kbps     00:14:03.676    124,557 bytes   413,549 bytes   00:18:30.692    
5               0:19:32.212     0:04:21.344     18,739 kbps     39,083 kbps     00:21:10.352    31,525 kbps     00:21:09.142    29,960 kbps     00:20:50.540    97,694 bytes    421,844 bytes   00:20:05.996    
6               0:23:53.557     0:00:01.000     3,972 kbps      0 kbps          00:00:00.000    0 kbps          00:00:00.000    0 kbps          00:00:00.000    21,607 bytes    198,114 bytes   00:23:54.474    

STREAM DIAGNOSTICS:

File            PID             Type            Codec           Language                Seconds                 Bitrate                 Bytes           Packets         
----            ---             ----            -----           --------                --------------          --------------          -------------   -----           
00004.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     1434.391                25,002                  4,482,775,415   24,382,939      
00004.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       deu (German)            1434.391                3,609                   647,047,052     3,740,906       
00004.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           1434.391                3,631                   651,057,712     3,761,866       
00004.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             deu (German)            1434.391                2                       330,348         1,891           
00004.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             deu (German)            1434.391                49                      8,723,623       50,190          
00004.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           1434.391                52                      9,352,119       53,956
Disc 2 (Episodes 8-13) episode example:

Code:
                                                                                                                Total   Video                                             
Title                                                           Codec   Length  Movie Size      Disc Size       Bitrate Bitrate Main Audio Track                          Secondary Audio Track
-----                                                           ------  ------- --------------  --------------  ------- ------- ------------------                        ---------------------
01101.MPLS                                                      AVC     0:25:37 6,523,416,576   41,557,505,841  33.94   24.99   DTS-HD Master 5.1 3414Kbps (48kHz/24-bit)
Code:
DISC INFO:

Disc Title:     Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt S1D2
Disc Size:      41,557,505,841 bytes
Protection:     AACS
BD-Java:        No
BDInfo:         0.5.8

PLAYLIST REPORT:

Name:                   01101.MPLS
Length:                 0:25:37.744 (h:m:s.ms)
Size:                   6,523,416,576 bytes
Total Bitrate:          33.94 Mbps

VIDEO:

Codec                   Bitrate             Description     
-----                   -------             -----------     
MPEG-4 AVC Video        24987 kbps          1080p / 23.976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1

AUDIO:

Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     
-----                           --------        -------         -----------     
DTS-HD Master Audio             German          3414 kbps       5.1 / 48 kHz / 3414 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
DTS-HD Master Audio             English         3453 kbps       5.1 / 48 kHz / 3453 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)

SUBTITLES:

Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     
-----                           --------        -------         -----------     
Presentation Graphics           German          0.319 kbps                      
Presentation Graphics           German          58.227 kbps                     
Presentation Graphics           English         58.869 kbps                     

FILES:

Name            Time In         Length          Size            Total Bitrate   
----            -------         ------          ----            -------------   
00004.M2TS      0:00:00.000     0:25:37.744     6,523,416,576   33,938          

CHAPTERS:

Number          Time In         Length          Avg Video Rate  Max 1-Sec Rate  Max 1-Sec Time  Max 5-Sec Rate  Max 5-Sec Time  Max 10Sec Rate  Max 10Sec Time  Avg Frame Size  Max Frame Size  Max Frame Time  
------          -------         ------          --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  
1               0:00:00.000     0:05:31.372     23,743 kbps     40,973 kbps     00:00:07.132    34,578 kbps     00:00:06.881    30,358 kbps     00:00:06.881    123,771 bytes   582,982 bytes   00:00:09.009    
2               0:05:31.372     0:05:22.905     26,398 kbps     40,407 kbps     00:09:22.728    37,537 kbps     00:09:08.297    32,656 kbps     00:09:03.834    137,628 bytes   601,082 bytes   00:07:10.930    
3               0:10:54.278     0:04:14.671     28,228 kbps     43,031 kbps     00:14:43.757    35,330 kbps     00:14:33.414    34,302 kbps     00:14:34.748    147,167 bytes   612,589 bytes   00:13:31.018    
4               0:15:08.949     0:05:59.317     26,235 kbps     39,920 kbps     00:21:06.807    34,034 kbps     00:16:29.196    30,610 kbps     00:16:27.528    136,778 bytes   585,872 bytes   00:16:29.238    
5               0:21:08.267     0:04:28.476     20,161 kbps     39,280 kbps     00:23:31.952    33,418 kbps     00:23:02.547    31,223 kbps     00:22:44.071    105,112 bytes   467,272 bytes   00:25:10.717    
6               0:25:36.743     0:00:01.000     3,972 kbps      0 kbps          00:00:00.000    0 kbps          00:00:00.000    0 kbps          00:00:00.000    21,607 bytes    198,114 bytes   00:25:37.661    

STREAM DIAGNOSTICS:

File            PID             Type            Codec           Language                Seconds                 Bitrate                 Bytes           Packets         
----            ---             ----            -----           --------                --------------          --------------          -------------   -----           
00004.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     1537.578                24,990                  4,803,046,076   26,124,974      
00004.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       deu (German)            1537.578                3,414                   656,204,552     3,806,475       
00004.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           1537.578                3,453                   663,684,564     3,846,571       
00004.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             deu (German)            1537.578                0                       61,341          355             
00004.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             deu (German)            1537.578                58                      11,192,188      64,278          
00004.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           1537.578                59                      11,315,757      65,126
Any chance you can post any pictures of the set? Front/back/inside of the case and pictures of the discs?

Thanks!
Obsessed with TV shows on Blu-ray.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 01:50 PM   #10
cakefactory cakefactory is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
cakefactory's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
WI, USA
1768
743
1
22
Default

I like this show more than what 30 Rock descended into, but I really liked the star going into it. And season 1 gets pretty terrible in the back third. It has a lot of really lame OJ Simpson trial jokes - I don't know if any of that crap made it over to Germany at all, so it might not make much sense!!

Season 2 is a masterpiece of comedy TV IMO, I'd put it on par with things like season 3 of Parks and Rec and seasons 2/3 of the American version of The Office. Every episode is thematically coherent, continues developing her character, and most importantly is actually funny, unlike the total implosion of season 1 with the trial crap. I'd buy season 2 in a heartbeat. And Tina Fey actually has a great character in season 2, unlike season 1 where she plays a parody of Marcia Clark that's as funny and incisive as a late-night TV skit from 1996, while being even less timely.

But, yeah, if you like 30 Rock you might think this is too slow and dull. They're just not aiming for the same thing. I'd say the first couple seasons of 30 Rock are definitely funnier.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Germany


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:54 AM.