Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Flash: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Tenth Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Transformers: The Last Knight 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Supergirl: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Gotham: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Supernatural: The Complete Twelfth Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Black Sails: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$9.96
The Beguiled (Blu-ray)
$6.49
Planet of the Apes Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Planet of the Apes Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$31.99
Wonder Woman (Blu-ray)
$12.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Speakers


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 08:54 PM   #1
prerich prerich is offline
Moderator
 
prerich's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
46
1
2
Default The Official Klipsch Speakers Thread

Please discuss your Klipsch speakers in this thread. You can include pictures, reviews, or any other comments regarding your speakers.

Manufacturer’s Website: http://www.klipsch.com/products/speakers.aspx


Reviews:
http://www.audioholics.com/reviews/s...ch-quintet-iii
http://www.audioreview.com/cat/speak...8_2742crx.aspx
http://www.onspeakers.com/manufactur...s/klipsch.html



For all of you that bought Klipsch speakers, especially large ones, - have any of you demo'd the Heritage series at all??!!! Most Klipsch fans will take the Heritages over anything except Palladiums and most that would buy those would also demo them against the K-Horns! I'm wondering how much do the Klipsch owners around here know about the Legacy of Klipsch speakers.

I don't think they are the end all in sound but what they do they do well (well enough for me to let them back into my system - now that I have a system that will complement them properly). Back to the question. I see a lot of RF-82/83's and such - have you tried the Heresys or Cornwalls? I know what the spec's say - but specs aren't everything. Chime in Klipsch owners - have you tried the traditional Klipsch at all or just the commercial offerings?
Infinity Comp Prelude P-FR, Infinity Comp Overture 1 - center & front hght, 2 Infinity QPS-1 side, Infinty P-QPS rear hght, Infinity fps-1000 rear, Infinity Outrigger Jr. overheads, 2 AE AV15 Power Cube subwoofers, SVS 16-46 CS (X2) 2 DCM Subs (rear), Denon AVR-X4300H (front hght and Prepro), Yamaha MX-830 (rear hght), B&K 200.7 Reference Amp, Behringer NU4-6000 (subs),miniDSP 2X4, BD HTPC, Tube DAC, NAS 20tb , Da-lite 16:9 106", Vivitek hk2288 4k proj, TCL Roku 4K TV.

Last edited by Big Daddy; 05-09-2009 at 02:49 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Aymen007 (07-28-2015), Sancho Panza (05-25-2014)
Old 10-03-2008, 08:58 PM   #2
aramis109 aramis109 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
aramis109's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
Milwaukee, WI
10
360
18
Default

I don't own Klipsch's, but I'm always interested in learning more. Got some good links?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #3
allstar780 allstar780 is offline
Special Member
 
allstar780's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
Grande Prairie, Alberta
15
115
2
Default

I have done my fair bit of searching to find anyone in the immediate area who sells them, especially because I think selling Klipsch I should know all their products... But I can't seem to find anyone selling them, so I'll have to wait til my next vacation... but they're pretty high on my list of speakers to hear.
TV: Panasonic TC-P42G10Players:250 GB PS3 Slim Receivers:Onkyo 705, 8555 Speakers:Klipsch RF-35s, RS-42s, RC-35, RW12d, Tannoy DC4Ts

"Where you hear the free exchange of ideas, I hear a thousand idiots typing 'First' as fast as they can."
"Well surely people must write other things on the internet, what do they post after 'First'?"
"Second, third and so on, until finally they grow weary of numerals, and begin to compare the topic at hand to Nazis or homosexual intercourse"
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:17 PM   #4
prerich prerich is offline
Moderator
 
prerich's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
46
1
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aramis109 View Post
I don't own Klipsch's, but I'm always interested in learning more. Got some good links?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Klipsch
Discussions at www.audiogon.com
The official www.klipsch.com site
Look up information on some of the original Klipsch. Klipschorn,LaScala,Belle,Chorus,Forte,Heresy their frequency response is nothing to jump up and down about, but some of the best sound that I've heard came from a set of LaScallas. These speakers are picky about what they are played with. So (as Richteer told me) they need the right synergy of equipment for them to sound right.

I just want to see how many people have heard the stuff that made Klipsch famous. I still like other speakers better - but I wonder if the Klipsch fans here have really heard "Klipsch" before.
Infinity Comp Prelude P-FR, Infinity Comp Overture 1 - center & front hght, 2 Infinity QPS-1 side, Infinty P-QPS rear hght, Infinity fps-1000 rear, Infinity Outrigger Jr. overheads, 2 AE AV15 Power Cube subwoofers, SVS 16-46 CS (X2) 2 DCM Subs (rear), Denon AVR-X4300H (front hght and Prepro), Yamaha MX-830 (rear hght), B&K 200.7 Reference Amp, Behringer NU4-6000 (subs),miniDSP 2X4, BD HTPC, Tube DAC, NAS 20tb , Da-lite 16:9 106", Vivitek hk2288 4k proj, TCL Roku 4K TV.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:20 PM   #5
prerich prerich is offline
Moderator
 
prerich's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
46
1
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstar780 View Post
I have done my fair bit of searching to find anyone in the immediate area who sells them, especially because I think selling Klipsch I should know all their products... But I can't seem to find anyone selling them, so I'll have to wait til my next vacation... but they're pretty high on my list of speakers to hear.
I have three Heresys up front now. I haven't changed my signature yet.
Infinity Comp Prelude P-FR, Infinity Comp Overture 1 - center & front hght, 2 Infinity QPS-1 side, Infinty P-QPS rear hght, Infinity fps-1000 rear, Infinity Outrigger Jr. overheads, 2 AE AV15 Power Cube subwoofers, SVS 16-46 CS (X2) 2 DCM Subs (rear), Denon AVR-X4300H (front hght and Prepro), Yamaha MX-830 (rear hght), B&K 200.7 Reference Amp, Behringer NU4-6000 (subs),miniDSP 2X4, BD HTPC, Tube DAC, NAS 20tb , Da-lite 16:9 106", Vivitek hk2288 4k proj, TCL Roku 4K TV.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:37 PM   #6
jomari jomari is offline
Moderator
 
jomari's Avatar
 
Nov 2007
18
2
2
Default

man oh man, if i only had the money and the space, id definitely choose the heritage line over reference any given day. the different between a fully loaded set of horns vs the reference speakers are er... unfair to say the least.

it does tho take a little bit of speaker placement to get the best out of these beast. quite frankly, they resemble classic speakers that altec lansing used to make as well (he also created some serious horn driven speakers back in the day as well)

if given the opportunity, id love to have heresies, but rather have cornwalls instead.

congrats on the purchase prerich!
System is very busy now.
Thank you for visiting KONAMI ID portal.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
We would like you to try to access again in later.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:58 PM   #7
prerich prerich is offline
Moderator
 
prerich's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
46
1
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomari View Post
man oh man, if i only had the money and the space, id definitely choose the heritage line over reference any given day. the different between a fully loaded set of horns vs the reference speakers are er... unfair to say the least.

it does tho take a little bit of speaker placement to get the best out of these beast. quite frankly, they resemble classic speakers that altec lansing used to make as well (he also created some serious horn driven speakers back in the day as well)

if given the opportunity, id love to have heresies, but rather have cornwalls instead.

congrats on the purchase prerich!
Hey - 2 pair for $300.00 (150.00 a pair) can't beat that!!!! One guy still has a pair of Forte's for 275.00!
Infinity Comp Prelude P-FR, Infinity Comp Overture 1 - center & front hght, 2 Infinity QPS-1 side, Infinty P-QPS rear hght, Infinity fps-1000 rear, Infinity Outrigger Jr. overheads, 2 AE AV15 Power Cube subwoofers, SVS 16-46 CS (X2) 2 DCM Subs (rear), Denon AVR-X4300H (front hght and Prepro), Yamaha MX-830 (rear hght), B&K 200.7 Reference Amp, Behringer NU4-6000 (subs),miniDSP 2X4, BD HTPC, Tube DAC, NAS 20tb , Da-lite 16:9 106", Vivitek hk2288 4k proj, TCL Roku 4K TV.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:23 PM   #8
Slec Slec is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Slec's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Baltimore, MD
29
241
7
30
Default

The RF and Synergy series were really my introduction to Klipsch so I haven't heard any of the classic gear. I looked at a few others I could find in my price range (Def techs, polks) and these just ended up being the stretch/compromise that I went with. I love them, but I'm impatient and couldn't afford my first choice
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:28 PM   #9
JJ JJ is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
JJ's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
Miami, FL
124
526
18
74
Send a message via AIM to JJ Send a message via Yahoo to JJ
Default

I think all you fellas are definitely scaring away the Klipsch R-series owners who are asking themselves "What the heck are the heritage line? Better than my towers? NEVER! Must stay away from this thread before I get brought down a few notches."

But in all honesty, in my own personal opinion, I have not looked at their other offerings - back when, I was interested in their reference line based on this forum, that is - until I heard them - err. Then again, this is just JJ's OPINION and may VARY from yours.


#HozayCinema - 9.1ch
Sonus Faber Venere - Verus Grand Center
Emotiva XPA-3 & A700 - Epik Empire - Verus Surrounds
Vizio P75-C1 - Denon AVR-X4000 - Sony PS4 - Oppo UDP-203
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:31 PM   #10
Slec Slec is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Slec's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Baltimore, MD
29
241
7
30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJxiv1215 View Post
But in all honesty, in my own personal opinion, I have not looked at their other offerings - back when, I was interested in their reference line based on this forum, that is - until I heard them - err. Then again, this is just JJ's OPINION and may VARY from yours.
get outta here with that heresey! jumpin on the Klipsch hatin bandwagon, I hear ya!

Last edited by Slec; 10-03-2008 at 10:35 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:36 PM   #11
JJ JJ is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
JJ's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
Miami, FL
124
526
18
74
Send a message via AIM to JJ Send a message via Yahoo to JJ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slec View Post
get outta here with that heresy!


Fine. I'll take it with me!

Oh, the puns slay me.


#HozayCinema - 9.1ch
Sonus Faber Venere - Verus Grand Center
Emotiva XPA-3 & A700 - Epik Empire - Verus Surrounds
Vizio P75-C1 - Denon AVR-X4000 - Sony PS4 - Oppo UDP-203
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:28 AM   #12
jomari jomari is offline
Moderator
 
jomari's Avatar
 
Nov 2007
18
2
2
Default

dont get me wrong, the reference series is an excellent line that klipsch produces.

the heritage line in fairness is supposed to be their top of the line - and that was WAY back when things were in stereo. it was 'revived' by most ht consumers who had both the time and luxury to purchase them.

the reference series are their descendants so to speak. plus the technology that improved quite vastly from the original speakers, can surely be an advantage if you choose to purchase them. i personally have the reference series myself.

i did have the opportunity to listen to em, and find them a remarkable speaker. again, this was quite recent, and still find myself respecting them. of course, i listen to stereosurround too..

where did you get them prerich? audiogon? where they brand "new" when you got them? modifications? parts replaced? pray tell.
System is very busy now.
Thank you for visiting KONAMI ID portal.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
We would like you to try to access again in later.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:02 AM   #13
prerich prerich is offline
Moderator
 
prerich's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
46
1
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomari View Post
dont get me wrong, the reference series is an excellent line that klipsch produces.

the heritage line in fairness is supposed to be their top of the line - and that was WAY back when things were in stereo. it was 'revived' by most ht consumers who had both the time and luxury to purchase them.

the reference series are their descendants so to speak. plus the technology that improved quite vastly from the original speakers, can surely be an advantage if you choose to purchase them. i personally have the reference series myself.

i did have the opportunity to listen to em, and find them a remarkable speaker. again, this was quite recent, and still find myself respecting them. of course, i listen to stereosurround too..

where did you get them prerich? audiogon? where they brand "new" when you got them? modifications? parts replaced? pray tell.
Both off of Craigslist (consecutive serials) and 1980 vintage. All have the original drivers (one set was missing the badges but I'm getting a pair off Ebay). Insides and drivers look like new, cabinates are in good condition outside for 28 year old speakers - new condition inside, but since they are solid wood - I'm going to refinish them Thats another thing I liked about the original Klipsch - they were made of real wood - make'em look how you want !!!!
Infinity Comp Prelude P-FR, Infinity Comp Overture 1 - center & front hght, 2 Infinity QPS-1 side, Infinty P-QPS rear hght, Infinity fps-1000 rear, Infinity Outrigger Jr. overheads, 2 AE AV15 Power Cube subwoofers, SVS 16-46 CS (X2) 2 DCM Subs (rear), Denon AVR-X4300H (front hght and Prepro), Yamaha MX-830 (rear hght), B&K 200.7 Reference Amp, Behringer NU4-6000 (subs),miniDSP 2X4, BD HTPC, Tube DAC, NAS 20tb , Da-lite 16:9 106", Vivitek hk2288 4k proj, TCL Roku 4K TV.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:10 AM   #14
prerich prerich is offline
Moderator
 
prerich's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
46
1
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJxiv1215 View Post
I think all you fellas are definitely scaring away the Klipsch R-series owners who are asking themselves "What the heck are the heritage line? Better than my towers? NEVER! Must stay away from this thread before I get brought down a few notches."

But in all honesty, in my own personal opinion, I have not looked at their other offerings - back when, I was interested in their reference line based on this forum, that is - until I heard them - err. Then again, this is just JJ's OPINION and may VARY from yours.
Hey JJ !!!! Was it the Heritage line you listened to or the Reference series? I may keep these for HT, especially because of their height. Looking at ML,B&W or Audio Note for a 2 channel (it was just ML until I heard and read a few things - Audio Note is the front runner because I'm almost there. ML is the dream speaker {Ive been facinated since the Monoliths} and B&W are next).
Infinity Comp Prelude P-FR, Infinity Comp Overture 1 - center & front hght, 2 Infinity QPS-1 side, Infinty P-QPS rear hght, Infinity fps-1000 rear, Infinity Outrigger Jr. overheads, 2 AE AV15 Power Cube subwoofers, SVS 16-46 CS (X2) 2 DCM Subs (rear), Denon AVR-X4300H (front hght and Prepro), Yamaha MX-830 (rear hght), B&K 200.7 Reference Amp, Behringer NU4-6000 (subs),miniDSP 2X4, BD HTPC, Tube DAC, NAS 20tb , Da-lite 16:9 106", Vivitek hk2288 4k proj, TCL Roku 4K TV.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:32 AM   #15
Blu Man Blu Man is offline
Banned
 
Sep 2008
United States
19
1
Default

The movie theater i go to has brand new state of the art klispch speakers and they are amazing. The best sound i have ever heard. When it comes to movie watching in my town i am so lucky.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:34 AM   #16
JJ JJ is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
JJ's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
Miami, FL
124
526
18
74
Send a message via AIM to JJ Send a message via Yahoo to JJ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prerich View Post
Hey JJ !!!! Was it the Heritage line you listened to or the Reference series? I may keep these for HT, especially because of their height. Looking at ML,B&W or Audio Note for a 2 channel (it was just ML until I heard and read a few things - Audio Note is the front runner because I'm almost there. ML is the dream speaker {Ive been facinated since the Monoliths} and B&W are next).
The Reference line, sadly, I did not find even consider the Heritage line! Heck, I vaguely remember being curious enough to try to find a local dealer and was unable to find one nearby to even give them a listen for listening's sake, rich. You know, I think actually everyone and anyone who has actually speaker-shopped has listened to the RF-82! Back when I was in the market, I remember also seeing the Martin Logan electrostatics at Best Buy and thought to myself, "Alright, these are well out of my price range, let me not even give them a listen so I can avoid ogling what I can't have." I did 'settle' for one of their choice little subwoofers (I think I finally broke the thing in, watching Gladiator today was an entirely new experience) - are you constructing a devious new set-up whilst your lovetoys - the Snells - are in the shop for 'modifications'?

Bah, and if you go to B&W, I expect at LEAST the 700 series out of you. I wish those 703s were in my price range. And again, I suppose I will 'settle' for these 683s...


#HozayCinema - 9.1ch
Sonus Faber Venere - Verus Grand Center
Emotiva XPA-3 & A700 - Epik Empire - Verus Surrounds
Vizio P75-C1 - Denon AVR-X4000 - Sony PS4 - Oppo UDP-203
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:49 AM   #17
prerich prerich is offline
Moderator
 
prerich's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
46
1
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJxiv1215 View Post
The Reference line, sadly, I did not find even consider the Heritage line! Heck, I vaguely remember being curious enough to try to find a local dealer and was unable to find one nearby to even give them a listen for listening's sake, rich. You know, I think actually everyone and anyone who has actually speaker-shopped has listened to the RF-82! Back when I was in the market, I remember also seeing the Martin Logan electrostatics at Best Buy and thought to myself, "Alright, these are well out of my price range, let me not even give them a listen so I can avoid ogling what I can't have." I did 'settle' for one of their choice little subwoofers (I think I finally broke the thing in, watching Gladiator today was an entirely new experience) - are you constructing a devious new set-up whilst your lovetoys - the Snells - are in the shop for 'modifications'?

Bah, and if you go to B&W, I expect at LEAST the 700 series out of you. I wish those 703s were in my price range. And again, I suppose I will 'settle' for these 683s...
700's are very possible Just wanted to know how the 68x series sounds from people who have had the ability to hear them ! The setup is "devious" as it stands. Played Iron Man and the loud dynamics shook every room in the house and knocked a mirror off my son's wall....3 rooms back Oh yeah, this thing can definately push it - but it also plays my kind of music very well also (lots of soft details and acoustic instruments)! If I'm alive - I will be posting new pics of each system and let you guys know of the outcome of my other system! If I go with the ML's I will definately need some more amps!!!! If I go Audio Note - 98db sensetivity, but they are picky. And B&W - seems like Rotel could be in my future in 2009 "Lord willing" I'm definately having all out fun with these Heresys though!!!
Infinity Comp Prelude P-FR, Infinity Comp Overture 1 - center & front hght, 2 Infinity QPS-1 side, Infinty P-QPS rear hght, Infinity fps-1000 rear, Infinity Outrigger Jr. overheads, 2 AE AV15 Power Cube subwoofers, SVS 16-46 CS (X2) 2 DCM Subs (rear), Denon AVR-X4300H (front hght and Prepro), Yamaha MX-830 (rear hght), B&K 200.7 Reference Amp, Behringer NU4-6000 (subs),miniDSP 2X4, BD HTPC, Tube DAC, NAS 20tb , Da-lite 16:9 106", Vivitek hk2288 4k proj, TCL Roku 4K TV.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:55 AM   #18
UR_moms_Boytoy UR_moms_Boytoy is offline
Member
 
UR_moms_Boytoy's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Default

if anyone is in the flint michigan area and knows where davison is, i found this guy on craigslist selling some Klipsch Heresey speakers here is the link if anyone wants to look.

http://flint.craigslist.org/ele/827756196.html
Sony PS3-60gb
57" Mitsubishi DLP
HR20-100 HD Directv DVR
7.1 Denon AVR-3808
2 Klipsch RF 62 Towers
1 Klipsch RC 52 Center Channel
4 Klipsch RS 42 for the surrounds and back and 1 infinity 12" sub
35 Blu-rays
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:00 AM   #19
JJ JJ is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
JJ's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
Miami, FL
124
526
18
74
Send a message via AIM to JJ Send a message via Yahoo to JJ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prerich View Post
700's are very possible Just wanted to know how the 68x series sounds from people who have had the ability to hear them ! The setup is "devious" as it stands. Played Iron Man and the loud dynamics shook every room in the house and knocked a mirror off my son's wall....3 rooms back Oh yeah, this thing can definately push it - but it also plays my kind of music very well also (lots of soft details and acoustic instruments)! If I'm alive - I will be posting new pics of each system and let you guys know of the outcome of my other system! If I go with the ML's I will definately need some more amps!!!! If I go Audio Note - 98db sensetivity, but they are picky. And B&W - seems like Rotel could be in my future in 2009 "Lord willing" I'm definately having all out fun with these Heresys though!!!
I drool to afford Rotel's new 2008 offerings - perhaps if early 2009 is very good to me. I know Scoobs has already put a down on one of the Rotel preamp units, going to have to hit him up for his views when he matches them with his own 683s...

Of course I'm going to, hmm, shall I say - 'toot my own horn' (heaven forbid you do that with Klipsch Reference series, the pun jokes just write themselves) - with my B&Ws, but - I cry a little inside every time I listen to them, all I've known prior to them where HTiBs. For the same reason I never listened to the Logans, I also avoided listening to the 700s - like test-driving a car you can't have! Definitely do need pictures of that Heritage set-up though, I'm gauging their size very poorly, I think - and their power!


#HozayCinema - 9.1ch
Sonus Faber Venere - Verus Grand Center
Emotiva XPA-3 & A700 - Epik Empire - Verus Surrounds
Vizio P75-C1 - Denon AVR-X4000 - Sony PS4 - Oppo UDP-203
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:09 AM   #20
JJ JJ is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
JJ's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
Miami, FL
124
526
18
74
Send a message via AIM to JJ Send a message via Yahoo to JJ
Default

Side note - have we YET to actually GET a Klipsch RF-XX owner in this thread yet?!

Come on, chaps! You guys are always around and you decide to hide tonight?!


#HozayCinema - 9.1ch
Sonus Faber Venere - Verus Grand Center
Emotiva XPA-3 & A700 - Epik Empire - Verus Surrounds
Vizio P75-C1 - Denon AVR-X4000 - Sony PS4 - Oppo UDP-203
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Speakers

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
The Official Dynaudio Speakers Thread Speakers rded 1940 12-10-2017 03:14 PM
The Official Klipsch Subwoofer Owners Thread Subwoofers Big Daddy 224 11-17-2017 02:48 AM
The Official Dali Speakers Thread Speakers Big Daddy 274 05-26-2017 10:37 PM
The Official Jamo Speakers Thread Speakers Jwilly019 593 02-14-2014 06:16 AM
The Official SVS Speakers Thread Speakers Big Daddy 26 01-21-2011 02:49 PM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:37 PM.