COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Marilyn Monroe: Classic Nine-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99
Snowpiercer (Blu-ray)
$14.96
Ghostbusters Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray)
$79.99
Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Sleepy Hollow: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Justice League: War (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Arrow: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Atlantis: The Lost Empire / Atlantis: Milo's Return (Blu-ray)
$14.96
30 Minutes or Less (Blu-ray)
$4.99
South Park: The Complete Seventeenth Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Grimm: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$34.99
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Maniac (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Rio 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Leonard Cohen: Live at the Isle of Wight 1970 (Blu-ray)
$11.98
Extant: Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$49.96
Godzilla 3D (Blu-ray)
$27.99
Old 02-16-2012, 07:56 AM   #2921
stevo4264 stevo4264 is offline
Power Member
 
stevo4264's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
Out There
12
379
3
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vublich View Post
hi everyone!
nice forum!
Hi Vublich

Welcome to blu-ray.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:17 PM   #2922
tygloalex tygloalex is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2012
211
2
11
Default

Also new, been on forums for close to 15 years at some places. I'm old. Anyway, I am looking for pictures of people's collections. I THOUGHT I would find them in the Home Theater Gallery, but that is only pictures of setups. Are there pictures of people's collections?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #2923
MaCruz MaCruz is offline
Community Gaming Moderator
 
MaCruz's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
99
488
17
23
96
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygloalex View Post
Also new, been on forums for close to 15 years at some places. I'm old. Anyway, I am looking for pictures of people's collections. I THOUGHT I would find them in the Home Theater Gallery, but that is only pictures of setups. Are there pictures of people's collections?
Welcome to the forum tygloalex!

Here's one thread where you can look at other members collection or you can click on any members profile to view.
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=168495
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #2924
madlost1 madlost1 is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
madlost1's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
Hazle Township, PA
8
1070
46
38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygloalex View Post
Also new, been on forums for close to 15 years at some places. I'm old. Anyway, I am looking for pictures of people's collections. I THOUGHT I would find them in the Home Theater Gallery, but that is only pictures of setups. Are there pictures of people's collections?
Welcome to the forum this is thread your looking for if you want pics of collections: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread....ght=collection
Various: "Can you kill it?" "I believe something can." "A monster?" "No...a god."

Godzilla Asia Trailer (2014)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:32 PM   #2925
BNWaddict BNWaddict is offline
Member
 
BNWaddict's Avatar
 
Feb 2012
Waterford, MI
Default Hello

Hey everyone! I have been on this forum a lot lately and its great! This is my first post but i hope to post pictures of my setup soon. Can't wait to get started!
EPSON 3010 3d Projector Receiver: Pioneer Elite VSX-52 Fronts: B&W CM8 Wenge Center: B&W CM Center Wenge Rears: B&W CM1 Wenge Sub: ENERGY ESW-C10 Cables: AudioQuest Chocolate Remote: Harmony ONE Power Manager: Panamax M4300

2 channel music room: Vintage (BEAST)!! Pioneer SX-1050 Martin Logan Motion 12's Turntable Coming Soon! CD player: Playstation 1 (SCPH-1001)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 03:13 AM   #2926
sup3rst4r55 sup3rst4r55 is offline
Junior Member
 
Feb 2012
-
1
Default

I've been on this site for the past week and decided that it was time to join. I don't even know how i found it but you guys got me hooked. I can't stop watching youtube videos of collections now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:46 AM   #2927
takearushfan takearushfan is offline
Member
 
takearushfan's Avatar
 
Feb 2012
Tonawanda, NY, US
4
1
5
Smile Hi all; very new here :)

Hey all,
Before I continue I feel I should mention that as one of my hobbies (and trying to begin a career in) is audio mixing. When I say that I mean creating 5.1 Surround Sound mixes from films that originally only had at least a Stereo or (much more difficult to work with) Mono soundtrack.
I must admit that I have yet to join the world of Blu-Ray. However, I'm so incredibly amazed by screenshots and video samples that I feel it's virtually inevitable that I would eventually "cross over" to the BR side, lol.
I joined this site because it seems to be the most informative/helpful when looking up BR info and updates.
If anyone has any advice on how to find a HD computer monitor/BR player, by all means, please let me know. I'm so new to this but want to move from standard DVDs to BR.
^ Wow, I'm long-winded, heh!
Thanks so much for the chance to join this site,
Justin
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:22 PM   #2928
crazyBLUE crazyBLUE is offline
Moderator
 
crazyBLUE's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
Pacific Northwest
89
431
1
38
28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNWaddict View Post
Hey everyone! I have been on this forum a lot lately and its great! This is my first post but i hope to post pictures of my setup soon. Can't wait to get started!
Can't wait to see it & welcome BNWaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sup3rst4r55 View Post
I've been on this site for the past week and decided that it was time to join. I don't even know how i found it but you guys got me hooked. I can't stop watching youtube videos of collections now.
Welcome sup3rst4r55

Quote:
Originally Posted by takearushfan View Post
Hey all,
Before I continue I feel I should mention that as one of my hobbies (and trying to begin a career in) is audio mixing. When I say that I mean creating 5.1 Surround Sound mixes from films that originally only had at least a Stereo or (much more difficult to work with) Mono soundtrack.
I must admit that I have yet to join the world of Blu-Ray. However, I'm so incredibly amazed by screenshots and video samples that I feel it's virtually inevitable that I would eventually "cross over" to the BR side, lol.
I joined this site because it seems to be the most informative/helpful when looking up BR info and updates.
If anyone has any advice on how to find a HD computer monitor/BR player, by all means, please let me know. I'm so new to this but want to move from standard DVDs to BR.
^ Wow, I'm long-winded, heh!
Thanks so much for the chance to join this site,
Justin
Welcome Justin
Brent

A Projector and Sound System with a Blu-ray ~ Priceless.........
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:19 PM   #2929
blassster blassster is offline
New Member
 
Jul 2009
Smile

Hello, longtime lurker.

I posted over at the "List of International BDs with Better PQ, AQ, and/or More Extras" thread a while ago to help add to their set of data, but my post needed to be approved. This is because of having links in my post. I was wondering if it could be approved. Thanks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:03 AM   #2930
crazyBLUE crazyBLUE is offline
Moderator
 
crazyBLUE's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
Pacific Northwest
89
431
1
38
28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blassster View Post
Hello, longtime lurker.

I posted over at the "List of International BDs with Better PQ, AQ, and/or More Extras" thread a while ago to help add to their set of data, but my post needed to be approved. This is because of having links in my post. I was wondering if it could be approved. Thanks.
Welcome to the Community blassster

I approved your post ~ Get about 5 posts & then you can post links
Brent

A Projector and Sound System with a Blu-ray ~ Priceless.........
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 08:49 PM   #2931
TheLadyBex TheLadyBex is offline
New Member
 
TheLadyBex's Avatar
 
Feb 2012
In a mushroom
59
Default

Hi I'm new to this forum think its good hopefully build up my collection with the help of you guys
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:15 PM   #2932
Johnny Vinyl Johnny Vinyl is online now
Moderator
 
Johnny Vinyl's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
At the crossroad of Analogue Dr & 2CH Ave
17
184
3
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLadyBex View Post
Hi I'm new to this forum think its good hopefully build up my collection with the help of you guys
Welcome TheLadyBex! And yes, we can certainly help you in building your collection.
John - I love the smell of vinyl in the morning!
My personal motto: "Live Life! Leave A Legacy!"
I reserve the right to post as a member. When I post as a Moderator I will select a color depending on my mood!
AudioQuest - Genesis - Jolida - McIntosh - Mogami - Nitty Gritty - Nottingham - Ortofon - PS Audio - Rega - Valab/King - Wave Acoustic
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:21 AM   #2933
stevo4264 stevo4264 is offline
Power Member
 
stevo4264's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
Out There
12
379
3
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLadyBex View Post
Hi I'm new to this forum think its good hopefully build up my collection with the help of you guys

Hey if you are in a mushroom , I hope it's not a Golden top
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:43 PM   #2934
landofp landofp is offline
Junior Member
 
Feb 2012
14
1
Default

Hello to everyone, cheers from Portugal !!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:48 PM   #2935
crazyBLUE crazyBLUE is offline
Moderator
 
crazyBLUE's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
Pacific Northwest
89
431
1
38
28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by landofp View Post
Hello to everyone, cheers from Portugal !!
Welcome to the Community landofp
Brent

A Projector and Sound System with a Blu-ray ~ Priceless.........
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:18 PM   #2936
bmasters1981 bmasters1981 is offline
Junior Member
 
Feb 2012
7
Default

I'm from Fountain Inn, SC, and I'm new here. I hope to find and make a few interesting discussions.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:04 PM   #2937
igotcabada igotcabada is offline
Special Member
 
Jan 2009
NC
22
37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmasters1981 View Post
I'm from Fountain Inn, SC, and I'm new here. I hope to find and make a few interesting discussions.
Welcome my friend
Panasonic AE4000 |Jamestown 125" 2.35 Screen | Elite 120" 1.78 Screen
Sony PS3 Slim | Marantz SR 5004 | Emotiva XPA-3
LRC - EMP TEK E55Ti's & E56Ci | Surrounds - Polk Audio Monitor 30's, OWM3's | Subs - 2 eD A2-300s
PSN ID - xXBen_RichardsXx
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:27 AM   #2938
Michael B Michael B is offline
Junior Member
 
Michael B's Avatar
 
Feb 2012
Southern California
247
Default

Hello all..I'm a brand spanking newbie here. This is a great site and I look forward to interacting with all the other Blu-ray aficionados here.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:31 AM   #2939
crazyBLUE crazyBLUE is offline
Moderator
 
crazyBLUE's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
Pacific Northwest
89
431
1
38
28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B View Post
Hello all..I'm a brand spanking newbie here. This is a great site and I look forward to interacting with all the other Blu-ray aficionados here.
Welcome to the Forum Michael B
Brent

A Projector and Sound System with a Blu-ray ~ Priceless.........
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 01:46 AM   #2940
aurz aurz is offline
New Member
 
Aug 2009
Default

Hi there,

On the main left on the right - new pre orders

It has heaps of euro countries in the list

How do I make it just show USA Blu-Rays?
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
Uhh What makes an official thread "Official"? General Chat Buddy Christ 9 02-18-2011 05:33 PM
The Official 2012 Thread General Chat stockstar1138 27 09-25-2008 10:40 PM
Official "Sick of People Making Official Threads" Thread Feedback Forum bjoneill74 35 02-21-2008 04:42 AM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:32 AM.