Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Fargo: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
11 hrs ago
Thor: The Dark World 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
31 min ago
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Zodiac (Blu-ray)
$4.99
1 hr ago
Planet of the Apes: Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99
8 hrs ago
Arrow: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
17 hrs ago
Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray)
$18.99

Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$44.99

The Complete Jacques Tati (Blu-ray)
$59.99

True Detective (Blu-ray)
$24.99

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Vikings: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

22 Jump Street (Blu-ray)
$14.99

COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 05-10-2009, 12:40 PM   #1

Dec 2007
Canada
Default Will The Terminator series ever be released in one package?

I dont get it, I hope this is done once and for all after Terminator:Salvation comes out!
PS3 Games Owned -- Dead Space - Bioshock - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - BlackSite: Area 51 - Lair - Burnout Paradise - Battlefield: Bad Company - Madden NFL 09 My Top 40 Survival Horror Games

Favorite Blu-Rays: Sunshine, Dead Space: Downfall, The Universe Seasons 1-3, Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles 1-2, Alexander, Doom, Pitch Black/Riddick, Event Horizon, The Thing
Old 05-10-2009, 12:44 PM   #2
Special Member

Sep 2008

nope, there all distributed by different companies
Old 05-10-2009, 12:54 PM   #3
Power Member

Aug 2007
USA

It would take a miracle of biblical proportions for that to happen. In other words, slim to no chance.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:00 PM   #4

Dec 2007
Canada

Ah, I see, never noticed that! Just for the record who are the companies?

Thx for clearing that out for me, now I can go ahead and buy them, which versions would you guys buy, I notice there's all kinds of different ones out there!
PS3 Games Owned -- Dead Space - Bioshock - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - BlackSite: Area 51 - Lair - Burnout Paradise - Battlefield: Bad Company - Madden NFL 09 My Top 40 Survival Horror Games

Favorite Blu-Rays: Sunshine, Dead Space: Downfall, The Universe Seasons 1-3, Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles 1-2, Alexander, Doom, Pitch Black/Riddick, Event Horizon, The Thing
Old 05-10-2009, 01:02 PM   #5
Special Member

Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easywolf32 View Post

Thx for clearing that out for me, now I can go ahead and buy them, which versions would you guys buy, I notice there's all kinds of different ones out there!
t1- mgm
t2- lionsgate
t3-warner
Old 05-10-2009, 01:03 PM   #6
Special Member

Sep 2008

Quote:

id get the japanese steelbook of terminator 2 if u want the best pq

and id get the uk import of t3 cuz it has hd audio unlike its us counterpart
Old 05-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #7
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2008

It's do-able.

Australia got a trilogy box on DVD.

I'd never get one though.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:12 PM   #8

Dec 2007
Canada

Not sure why your telling me to buy UK and Japanese versions? I play my Blu-Rays on a PS3, it's game region free but not movie region free, thx for the info though! Looks like Ill get The new Terminator 1 and 2 Blu-Rays (Lenticular for 1 and Skynet edition for 2) and I see there's only one version for the 3rd movie.

I know there's ways of having them burned and what not to play the region B - C ones but Im not in the mood for doing that either.

Thx

Old 05-10-2009, 01:32 PM   #9
Special Member

Jul 2007
Dublin, Ireland

Quote:
Not sure why your telling me to buy UK and Japanese versions? I play my Blu-Rays on a PS3, it's game region free but not movie region free, thx for the info though! Looks like Ill get The new Terminator 1 and 2 Blu-Rays (Lenticular for 1 and Skynet edition for 2) and I see there's only one version for the 3rd movie.

I know there's ways of having them burned and what not to play the region B - C ones but Im not in the mood for doing that either.

Thx
Japan is Region A, same as the US.
The UK T3 will be almost certainly region-free.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #10
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2008
Mexico, OH

Quote:
Not sure why your telling me to buy UK and Japanese versions? I play my Blu-Rays on a PS3, it's game region free but not movie region free, thx for the info though!
You don't know much about Blu-Ray do you? Next to:

"Home News Movies Players Recorders Drives Media Firmware Community Forum"

You see a search bar with the word Movies next to it. Type in whatever movie you wish and if it is out on Blu-Ray you can see which Regional coding the film has. Most Blu-Ray discs are Region Free. Some studios do lock their releases but most don't.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:37 PM   #11

Dec 2007
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlandoEastwood View Post
You don't know much about Blu-Ray do you? Next to:

"Home News Movies Players Recorders Drives Media Firmware Community Forum"

You see a search bar with the word Movies next to it. Type in whatever movie you wish and if it is out on Blu-Ray you can see which Regional coding the film has. Most Blu-Ray discs are Region Free. Some studios do lock their releases but most don't.
Ok, you dont have to be such a geek about it. Jeez what a nerd, like Im suppose to know all this, I dont spend half my day on these forums like you sorry.

Old 05-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #12

Dec 2007
Canada

I had my site preferences search option set to show me only titles from the US, so think before you talk ya dweeb.

Old 05-10-2009, 01:45 PM   #13

Dec 2007
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan1545d View Post
id get the japanese steelbook of terminator 2 if u want the best pq

and id get the uk import of t3 cuz it has hd audio unlike its us counterpart
Thx, I see what you mean now.

Old 05-10-2009, 05:15 PM   #14
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2008
Mexico, OH

Quote:
Ok, you dont have to be such a geek about it. Jeez what a nerd, like Im suppose to know all this, I dont spend half my day on these forums like you sorry.
You don't know that I am a writer and spend all day at a computer working on my novel and numerous screenplays that I do. I'm making money and having fun chatting on here while on breaks so watch your damn mouth you little brat.
Old 05-10-2009, 05:17 PM   #15
Banned

Oct 2006
Kentwood, Michigan
Send a message via Yahoo to GGX

Quote:
Your the one asking for help *******.
Old 05-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #16

Jun 2008
reno,nv

Quote:
I dont get it, I hope this is done once and for all after Terminator:Salvation comes out!
wont happen as there are to be two more terminator movies after salvation
SILENT,INVISIBLE,THE ULTIMATE HUNTER
Old 05-10-2009, 05:49 PM   #17
Power Member

Jul 2008
Victoria BC

Quote:
TV: 55" Samsung UN55C6500 LG 47LC7DF
Computer Screen/Xbox Display LG 24" LCD (W2452T)
Blu Ray Player: PS3 (80GB)
Stereo System: Onkyo TX-SR507+ Harmon Kardon HKTS15 Speakers
Remote Control Harmony 720
Dynex Surge Protector (DX-PB102)
http://twitter.com/PatrickTussie
Old 05-10-2009, 05:53 PM   #18
Special Member

Dec 2007
Darkside of the Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan1545d View Post
nope, there all distributed by different companies
Much like The Friday the 13th films(I - VIII is owned by Paramount and Jason Goes to Hell - Freddy vs Jason is owned by New Line Cinema).
[My Hardware]:
[HDTV: Element LCD HDTV Model: FLX-2211B]

[BD Player: Sony Playstation 3 500GB Ultra-slim Console with Dualshock 3[x2] Controller & BD Remote]
[My Software]:
[BDs [Total: 74 ] { Games }: 14 (And Advancing)/{ Videos Total: 60 (Films) 57 (TV Shows) 3 }: (And Advancing)][DVDs: 258(Not Advancing)]

[My BD Collection] // [My PSN]: EvolutionCherry
Old 05-10-2009, 10:36 PM   #19

Dec 2007
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecroshow View Post
LoL, that was good thecroshow, made me laugh

Alright, where do I order the Japanese version of T2? and what does best pq stand for guys?

And I will also look for the UK T3 version, as well as Sarah Chronicles season 2 Japanese version, that's one HOT cover!

Old 05-10-2009, 10:48 PM   #20
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
San Antonio

I was wondering about the same thing. I'd rather buy a boxset than individually but since different studios made them, I may reconsider buying them individually.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America