Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Jackie Chan Collection: Volume 2 (1983-1993) (Blu-ray)
$54.99
23 hrs ago
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
10 hrs ago
4 Film Favorites: Batman Collection (Blu-ray)
$7.50
1 hr ago
Herzog: The Collection, Vol. 2 (Blu-ray)
$45.99
23 hrs ago
Summer School (Blu-ray)
$15.99
23 hrs ago
The Equalizer 3-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$48.55

Kill Butterfly Kill & American Commando 6 (Blu-ray)
$22.99
22 hrs ago
The Deer Hunter 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
23 hrs ago
Streets of Fire 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99
23 hrs ago
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
23 hrs ago
To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar (Blu-ray)
$13.99
23 hrs ago
Silver Bullet 4K (Blu-ray)
$30.00

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > RobertsDale's Profile > Albums > My favorite films

Picture 1 of 1 from Album My favorite films
The Awful Truth (1937)
The Awful Truth (1937)
Picture Added 07-12-2018 11:00 AM
Added by RobertsDale

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 10 of 220
  1. RobertsDale
    07-12-2018 11:03 AM
    RobertsDale
    Shooting Documentary Videos Basics
    In a documentary film the topic should always be shown in an interesting manner rather than simply telling the facts. The topic should be interesting enough both for the viewer and for the filmmaker. The subject matter of your documentary should be appealing to the viewer and the audience should understand the topic.

The topics for a documentary are many right from social, political to environmental issues. Social and environmental documentaries are quite common. For example one can take up the social issue of plight of old people like how the elderly lead their lives in old age homes without their dear ones. To make a lasting impact on the viewer's mind one can show real people and locations in the documentary. Likewise if the topic of your documentary is poverty then day to day lives of poor people, their struggle to meet both ends should be shown by filming areas where poverty is widespread. As the documentaries are shown in a way that they are much closer to life therefore the impact of the message conveyed through these films is also quite high.

Topics for shooting documentaries

Choose to write my essay topic that stirs up your innermost emotions and arouse your passion about making a film. It can be either a film about social injustice or any political or environmental issue which you want to bring into light.
    Your topic can be based on any historical event.
    The topic can also be very simple; a short film can be made on something or someone very close to you. Any family ancestor who has been a freedom fighter or anything extraordinary or contentious happening around you of significance.
    The topic can emerge from a local newspaper or from the websites. Any story or character which would become an interesting subject matter for shooting a film.
    Your topic can also be a charitable organization whose work needs exposure.
    Places of travel can also be filmed into a documentary.
    You may also get ideas by watching other documentary films.
    You should be personally interested in the topic you choose; picking up a topic in which merely your audience would be interested will not help you. As making of a documentary takes time, sometimes months or even years therefore you need to be really zealous about the subject to remain hooked on to it . Another factor to be taken into account while choosing your topic is the availability of resources, choose a subject which is within your means. You should have enough funds for the research of the topic you decide to make the film on.
  2. Nikol_n
    12-12-2019 12:28 PM
    Nikol_n
    In due time, I was very helped by this site poker apps Here you can not only play games and rest, but also earn a lot of money. All you need to do is click on the link and start
  3. ellisleighj
    11-05-2020 04:36 PM
    ellisleighj
    Expository Essays

Expository essay from "buy an essays" is rather easy type of essays, because it is not necessary to make efforts in order to create personal opinions or thoughts concerning the essay topic. The main goal of all expository essays is to explain in detail the topic of the essays. As usually, the topic of the essay has the subject, which should be explained. In can be certain thing, event, phenomenon etc., which should be explained to other people in the easiest and the clearest way. It is possible to say that certain degree of analysis is present at expository essays, because when you explain something, from this or that point of view, you make certain analysis. But expository essays don’t require expression of personal impressions.

For example, you have to write expository essay about euthanasia. It is the practice of ending a life in a painless manner. This phenomenon is well-known to many people, but from other side, this phenomenon is very controversial, because all people don’t know exactly all aspects of this phenomenon and that’s why they compose opinions, which are not based on truthful information.

If you have to write expository essay on this theme, your main task is to tell about this phenomenon as much as possible, and you can find some samples on "proofread my essay" site. It is necessary to present its history, when and how it appeared, why this topic causes so many disputes, how this practice is carried out, what countries allow it, and what are against its usage. Your essay should have informative character without expression personal or somebody’s opinions or attitudes
  4. raspberry2045
    12-01-2020 05:48 PM
    raspberry2045
    In conclusion, asking the questions about life highlighted will help you live a happy life. These questions are asked for "yourself", which means you will use them to evaluate yourself. You will find that happiness is not outside of you. Instead, it is embedded in the things you overlook. Finally, you have a reason to enjoy the individual you are. What are the best review tips? When you have done with writing your essay, you should save time to review, edit, and reread to ensure that the quality is up to the mark and that the guidelines have been followed appropriately. You can find more information to this link write my custom essay for me. If your essay is ready to be revised or corrected, you should keep the following points in mind.
  5. AmandaBrooks
    12-07-2020 11:44 AM
    AmandaBrooks
    Every time I need someone to write my paper for me cheap, writepaperfor.me is the service I contact. A 24/7 support team, experienced writers, and an ultimate approach to every client are the main features that make the platform stand out from the crowd.
  6. candlewalsh
    12-27-2020 10:24 AM
    candlewalsh
    Composing a literary essay is difficult and time-consuming. While writing, one should pay attention to an abundance of linguistic instruments such as characters, plot, setting, imagery, symbols, themes, etc. that should be analyzed while analyzing a book, novel, story, or poem. Not sure what is literary essay and how to write it? Read our guidelines.
  7. ruthgillseo
    01-05-2021 06:12 AM
    ruthgillseo
    marketedly.com is a popular tech blog where we mainly share news and articles related to internet, Gaming, Discord, Twitch, Minecraft, Windows and other tech troubleshooting help
  8. leschrapid
    01-25-2021 03:28 AM
    leschrapid
    Thank you very much for sharing this useful information. I was doing a project and for that, I was looking for related information. Some of the points are very useful. Do share some more material if you have. 1v1 lol slope unblocked
  9. ShanekaStrzelecki
    01-28-2021 09:24 AM
    ShanekaStrzelecki
    I have recently written an essay about that movie. It was not an easy task, I can recommend you to find already written essays at EssayZoo, just check movie essays. They have a great team of professionals that will assist you with any movie.
  10. Jon Jaillet
    01-28-2021 09:55 AM
    Jon Jaillet
    NICe!