Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
A Quiet Place (Blu-ray)
$9.81

No Game, No Life Zero (Blu-ray)
$7.99

Miller's Crossing (Blu-ray)
$5.99

Avengers: Infinity War 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.34

Seven Heavenly Virtues: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$7.99

Persona 4 The Animation: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$22.99
12 hrs ago
The Glenn Miller Story (Blu-ray)
$15.57

Isle of Dogs (Blu-ray)
$13.96

The Blood Island Collection (Blu-ray)
$49.99
20 hrs ago
Bohemian Rhapsody (Blu-ray)
$19.96

Smallfoot (Blu-ray)
$22.95

Dr. Seuss' The Grinch (Blu-ray)
$22.99
10 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > nelly_platinum

Conversation Between nelly_platinum and Jennifer Lawrence Fan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
  1. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    08-07-2012 02:35 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    Who's the hot chick in your avatar?
  2. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    04-12-2012 06:11 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    Not many people know if it anyway. and the people who have read them have or read a few of them. and they were friends. But I know what you mean, money makes people crazy.
  3. nelly_platinum
    04-12-2012 06:08 AM
    nelly_platinum
    yea well do anything to make sure you have/keep the rights to them
  4. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    04-12-2012 06:07 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    To be honest, I wouldn't even know how to write a book or turn it into a book. And for copyright there is someone called the poor man's process that only cost a couple bucks I learned off. Print out a copy of the movie and mail it to yourself and keep it in the envelope. And if anyone ever tries to say something just show them that. or you could just do it the proper way through the WGA. Writers Guild of America. Which I think it cost a couple hundred bucks if I'm not mistaken.
  5. nelly_platinum
    04-12-2012 05:58 AM
    nelly_platinum
    yea thats something i wanted to tell you when you sent me the file make sure you have copyright on stuff like that,thats how people get dicked,not saying you should but why not take one of the screen plays turn them into a book and see if it gets published?in a way its easier to get recognition and eventually get made into a film
  6. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    04-12-2012 05:55 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    Thanks I know. I finished about 3 scripts in a 6 month period. From Dec 2010 to April 2011. With a month off in February. After I finish the current one that I'm half way through it will make it a even 10. Not yet, but I'm looking online and stuff, that way I don't get screwed over for writing credit or money. be Big Fat Liar all over again.
  7. nelly_platinum
    04-12-2012 05:49 AM
    nelly_platinum
    thats fast,how many scripts do you have?and have you tried sending any of them out?
  8. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    04-12-2012 05:46 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    That's cool, a good bit into it. Thanks I've had time to get better at them over the last 8 years. Been doing it since 2004. Should have seen my first one it was a mess. over 200 pages I didn't know much about format or anything else like i do now. The one your reading is one of my more current ones. I wrote it just last year in about a month. Started around April and finished the last day of April. Quickest one I've written on so far.
  9. nelly_platinum
    04-12-2012 05:22 AM
    nelly_platinum
    I left off at page 30 had to run couple of errands,but for early feedback your writing skills are good
  10. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    04-12-2012 05:14 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    Hate to be that person that's pushy, but was just wondering how far you got in that thing and what you think so far. I get antsy sometimes. Plus that's not you on the toilet is it?