Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Columbia Classics Collection: Volume 1 4K (Blu-ray)
$112.99

Batman 4-Film Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$59.96
1 hr ago
A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.96
4 hrs ago
Laurel & Hardy (Blu-ray)
$59.99
5 hrs ago
Mad Max: Fury Road 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.96
3 hrs ago
Shrek: The Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Blade: Triple Feature (Blu-ray)
$9.96
1 hr ago
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope 4K (Blu-ray)
$28.50

Uncut Gems (Blu-ray)
$17.36
1 hr ago
Despicable Me 3-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Jumanji: The Next Level (Blu-ray)
$15.00

Doctor Sleep 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Jezza

Conversation Between Jezza and Walts Ghost
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 186
  1. Jezza
    08-04-2012 06:46 AM
    Jezza
    Oh I see. I don't have one so was just interested to know what they are, but it doesn't really bother me if I have one or not, I don't really have a lot of time to be submitting info to the site.

And I'm doing well thanks. I've just started a new job, which means I've got two now and that's obviously good news in this economic climate.
    Also I know haven't been around much, but I've mostly been lingering around the UK forum these past few months. I don't know why, but I suppose some of the more aggressive members that troll around put me off visiting the Movie and other forums, so I just stayed in the UK one. Now though I'll be visiting as frequently as I can, because I do feel like I've been missing out on a lot.
  2. Walts Ghost
    08-03-2012 07:56 PM
    Walts Ghost
    It's for the members who submits lots of information in the database and things like that. It's nothing too special, just something to help show which of us help the site. Hope you're doing well. Good to see you back around these parts.
  3. Jezza
    08-03-2012 06:36 PM
    Jezza
    Walt I know this is a bit of a random question but what are the 'Top contributor' scores on some members profiles? I see a lot of them I just can't work out what they, so I thought I'd ask you as you have one.
  4. Walts Ghost
    06-04-2011 11:03 PM
    Walts Ghost
    I've been gone all week, sorry about the silence.

Glad to see the Dalek's put to rest. It's about time. They're incredibly dull now because of how much they've been used.
  5. Jezza
    05-31-2011 05:39 AM
    Jezza
    Late reply I know, but I haven't come to the forum for a couple of days, so thanks for the complement about my new banner.

I didn't make it btw, so I can't claim credit for it, but I loved it and whoever made really did an amazing job.

But yes, the next episode looks to exciting and is going to so epic.

And I've just found out that Steven Moffat has put the Daleks on hold for now and won't appear for a while.
  6. Walts Ghost
    05-29-2011 08:13 AM
    Walts Ghost
    Man that news has me super excited!

And the prequel for the next episode was brilliant. Next week is going to be epic.

Love your new banner, by the way.
  7. Jezza
    05-27-2011 05:33 PM
    Jezza
    Major news for the mid-season finale over in the Doctor Who thread if you're interested.
  8. Jezza
    03-20-2011 07:49 AM
    Jezza
    If you have a look in the Doctor Who thread I've found some pretty shocking news.
  9. Walts Ghost
    02-28-2011 09:17 PM
    Walts Ghost
    Hey man, enjoy the sabbatical from here.

See you when your back. Hope all will be well with you while your gone.
  10. Jezza
    02-28-2011 08:45 AM
    Jezza
    I've just come here to say that I'm having a break from Blu-ray and this site, because it's all becoming too much and I don't really have the money to spend on Blu-rays as it is. So apart from the ones I've have on pre-order at the moment, I'm not going to buy anymore for a while.

I probably won't be back on the site until Series Six of Doctor Who starts, because I won't want to miss out disscussing about that.

TL