Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Sony Pictures Classics: 30th Anniversary Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$139.99
1 day ago
Kick-Ass 4K (Blu-ray)
$5.99
1 hr ago
Rambo III 4K (Blu-ray)
$5.99
3 hrs ago
Rambo: First Blood Part II 4K (Blu-ray)
$5.99
2 hrs ago
Top Gun: Maverick 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
5 hrs ago
Power Rangers 4K (Blu-ray)
$5.99
1 hr ago
Rambo 4K (Blu-ray)
$5.99
6 hrs ago
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
5 hrs ago
Nope 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
5 hrs ago
Resident Evil: The Complete Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$47.99

A Christmas Story 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
5 hrs ago
Jurassic World: Ultimate Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$59.99
7 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > dallywhitty

Conversation Between dallywhitty and Infernal King
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 41
  1. Infernal King
    08-07-2022 05:55 AM
    Infernal King
    I would, but I have strongly-held, unorthodox film opinions (as our mutual friend MechaGodzilla will attest) that inevitably get people riled up. Maybe if this was 10 years ago when I was active on here, I'd still have the stamina and willpower to argue with morons online. I can't even bring myself to write reviews on Letterboxd any more. But never say never!
  2. dallywhitty
    08-03-2022 01:28 PM
    dallywhitty
    King! I did wonder why a number of my old posts were suddenly being thanked. Temple of Doom is indeed the best and I'll fight anybody who says otherwise.

You should post on the forums more!
  3. Infernal King
    08-03-2022 07:48 AM
    Infernal King
    Randomly discovered you also consider Temple of Doom to be the best Indy film, by a large margin. There are so many posts of you (correctly) proclaiming this on the forum that I gave up trying to "thank" them all. It's the Batman Returns of the series, in the best possible way. Long past due for me to friend you because your taste in film appears to be exquisite.

I'm sure there's at least a few movies we disagree on but for now let's bask in being the Enlightened Ones on here.
  4. Infernal King
    11-04-2016 02:18 AM
    Infernal King
    hahahahaha we'll see
  5. dallywhitty
    11-04-2016 02:13 AM
    dallywhitty
    Do it! It's never too late. And then you can dress up as Maleficent and terrorise anybody who comes to your house.

I'm not much of a cosplayer but it's my ambition one day to dress up as Rick Deckard.
  6. Infernal King
    11-04-2016 02:09 AM
    Infernal King
    I've owned Sleeping Beauty on every edition of every format but I don't think I have them all anymore. I wish I did, so I could make a similar shrine compared to yours, which is God-tier.
  7. dallywhitty
    11-04-2016 02:07 AM
    dallywhitty
    I think I was about eight or nine when I saw Blade Runner for the first time. My life changed 5ever that day. My dad had the Director's Cut on video. Obviously I've held onto it and integrated it into my own collection!
  8. Infernal King
    11-04-2016 02:00 AM
    Infernal King
    I've seen Sleeping Beauty hundreds of times since I was 2 years old so if I have an attachment to anything (besides my dog), it's that. I'm sure you can relate, even though you probably didn't start watching Blade Runner until you were much older and haven't lived as long as I have.

lol
  9. dallywhitty
    11-04-2016 01:53 AM
    dallywhitty
    I still haven't seen Maleficent! I thought it looked interesting when it came out, but otherwise it kinda passed me by. I've not seen Sleeping Beauty in centuries so I don't have the attachment to it that you do.

It's cause The Dark Knight isn't very good. Muahahaha!
  10. Infernal King
    11-04-2016 01:50 AM
    Infernal King
    When I heard Disney was making Maleficent, a "re-telling" of my favorite movie ever, I was skeptical. When the details and trailers came out, I was horrified and refused to see it.

Normally I don't bring up SJWs as much as you but their reviews praising Maleficent were so obnoxious.

Oh, and I never did get around to rewatching The Dark Knight in order to review it lol