Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Jaws 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.96
8 hrs ago
Parasite 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.96
7 hrs ago
The Deer Hunter 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
3 hrs ago
21 Bridges (Blu-ray)
$12.99

One Cut of the Dead (Blu-ray)
$16.99

Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Spaced Invaders (Blu-ray)
$19.99
16 hrs ago
Ghost Ship (Blu-ray)
$24.96

The Invisible Man 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.96

The Rising of the Shield Hero: Season One, Part One (Blu-ray)
$39.96

The Grand Budapest Hotel (Blu-ray)
$23.93
16 min ago
Midway 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > TheAnimeLegend

Conversation Between TheAnimeLegend and Blu-21
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. TheAnimeLegend
    05-02-2014 01:47 PM
    TheAnimeLegend
    Ah, okay. I remember a former a friend of mine unknowingly purchased the UK version of the Alien Anthology and we were going to watch the Director's Cut of Alien but I wanted to see the theatrical version first having never seen the film before.
  2. Blu-21
    05-02-2014 07:40 AM
    Blu-21
    Alien 3 is the biggest beneficiary from the extension which is called the Assembly cut. The others are debatable which version is better, that's the general consensus anyway.
  3. TheAnimeLegend
    05-01-2014 12:54 PM
    TheAnimeLegend
    Yeah, I've seen all the films. However, it has been awhile since I last watched them so I would have to go back through them again to rank them properly. I've never even seen the Director's Cut's of the films.
  4. Blu-21
    05-01-2014 04:06 AM
    Blu-21
    Hey that's great, if I were you for that price I'd go for it. I'm assuming you've previously seen all the films before? If so how would you rank 'em from best to worst?
  5. TheAnimeLegend
    04-30-2014 02:01 PM
    TheAnimeLegend
    I know. I've seen it up at Wal-Mart the other day for $29.99 that is the cheapest that I've seen the Anthology for EVER! Last time I checked they had three copies of it, I'm considering getting it on Friday!
  6. Blu-21
    04-30-2014 09:55 AM
    Blu-21
    I've seen you mention the Alien Anthology in the thread of which BD you want from the user's collection above you so many times you should just buy it, if for nothing more then to just scratch that inch!

It really is pretty cheap these days for the amount of content and value you get.
  7. TheAnimeLegend
    03-23-2014 03:50 AM
    TheAnimeLegend
    Thank you! I had a very Happy 30th Birthday.
  8. Blu-21
    03-23-2014 03:31 AM
    Blu-21
    Hey Happy Birthday! Hope you have or had a good one.
  9. Blu-21
    12-26-2013 12:00 AM
    Blu-21
    That's great, thanks for clearing that up. Been on my mind longer then it should have haha. Heres hoping that if you don't score Shameless season 2 on Blu for Christmas that you get it some time in the near future.

That's Spider-Man (2002). You are right through that The Amazing Spider-Man also got a MI4K version as well, so I understand your slight confusion. I quickly had a peak of it and the quality is amazing.

If you are a Paul Verhoeven fan you'll know his films are about satire, political corruption and OTT violent exploitation. His other most notable works include RoboCop and Total Recall, Starship Troopers sticks true to that formula I mentioned. As for the plot its a future war of the military fighting giant bugs in a fight for survival, so pretty simple stuff, but well made and effective.
  10. TheAnimeLegend
    12-24-2013 02:37 PM
    TheAnimeLegend
    Yes, the "Shameless" part of my username is named after the Shameless US TV show. I started watching Shameless when Season 2 was going to premiere on Showtime and quickly fell in love with the show and its characters.

That's awesome about getting the 4K edition of Spider-Man, now just out of curiosity is that for Spider-Man (2002) or the Amazing Spider-Man (2012) Blu-ray? Sorry to ask, but I know both came out on 4K Blu-ray. As for Starship Troopers, I've heard of that before but have no idea of what it is about. That's cool that you are getting that though.